There are 95 calories in 1 cup of Cauliflower Fried Rice. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Craving Chinese takeout? Log food: Green Giant Riced Cauliflower, Broccoli Florets & Cheese Sauce Simply steam. Dietary Fiber 4g. It’s … Freezer friendly, easy to make and delicious! 1 meal (201g) Nutrition Facts. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Super quick, easy, healthy, and of course delicious! Low carb pork fried cauliflower rice is a healthy take on Chinese take-out. Gardein Skillet Meals Asian Style Chick'n Fried Rice. Soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil - the combination gives that brown color and flavor you expect from fried rice. Saturated Fat 1g. Add the onion and garlic, cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently, … Cauliflower “Fried Rice” is my favorite low-carb side dish when I’m craving take-out without the extra calories! 120 calories. Polyunsaturated Fat 0g. It’s got just 253 calories and 6g net carbs, so you can eat this easy Keto dinner recipe guilt-free. View the recipe and nutrition for Cauliflower Fried Rice, including calories, carbs, fat, protein, cholesterol, and more. Loaded with pre-made frozen riced cauliflower and all your favorite fried rice … You can mince them yourself or use the stuff that comes in a jar. 1 cup (110g) Nutrition Facts. 40 calories. Protein 6g * Percent … Add shrimp, chicken or beef to make it a meal! Alternatively, grate on the large … All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. At 25 calories per cup (107 grams) — both raw and cooked — cauliflower rice provides just 10–20% of the calories you’d expect from the same quantity of cooked rice. Infos nutritionnelles du/de la cauliflower fried-rice. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Get full nutrition facts for other Eat Smart products and all your other favorite brands. Vegetarian + GF + Low Carb + Paleo + Low Calories … Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. Avocado oil:A neutr… In a food processor, place the florets (you may want to work in batches) and pulse them 6 to 7 times. A new low carb favorite. 45 calories of Peanut Oil, (0.38 tbsp) 32 calories of Egg, fresh, whole, raw, (0.50 medium) 27 calories of Cauliflower, raw, (0.13 head, large (6-7" dia)) 3 calories of Soy Sauce, (0.38 tbsp) 2 calories of Garlic, (0.50 cloves) Cauliflower has 25 calories per cup vs. 218 for a cup of cooked brown rice. October 9, 2017. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Any color of bell pepper will do, but I particularly like using red peppers for a splash of color. Cauliflower, sweet onion, ginger, garlic, peas, carrots, scallions - the combination of vegetables makes this dish quite healthy. Total Carbohydrate 12g. Low Carb Breakfast Cauliflower Fried Rice is an easy breakfast meal prep perfect for a healthy breakfast. Cauliflower has definitely stepped into the culinary limelight and taken its rightful place as a vegetarian, vegan, PALEO, and KETO diet superstar. Perfect for a weeknight family meal, chicken cauliflower fried rice is a fantastic low carb alternative to going out to eat with all the flavors you still love right in your own kitchen! Aromatics:Minced garlic and ginger. Log food: Jenny Craig Cauliflower Fried Rice w/ Chicken & Vegetables. Saute green onions, carrot, and garlic in hot oil … Smell The Cauliflowers June 2, 2016 This Cauliflower Fried Rice Is The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of—And It's Only 300 Calories Definitely not your mama's fried rice. Makes 2 servings. 4%. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. There are 60 calories in a 1 cup serving of Eat Smart Cauliflower Fried Rice. Calories per serving of Cauliflower Fried Rice. Jump on the veggie rice trend with this dish from The Honour System that hits all the nutritional high-points: It’s high in protein, naturally gluten-free and is ready in less than 30 minutes. Sodium 533mg. Cauliflower Fried Rice is definitely a go-to recipe for me. ... Calories from Fat 46 % Daily Value * Total Fat 5g. Grate the cauliflower in a food processor fitted with the grating disc. 4.55/5 (20) Sample rating item. Calorie savings aside, cauliflower rice just isn’t the same as rice, but it’s rather easy to spruce things up. This is an overview – the exact measurements are included in the recipe card below: Vegetables: You will need cauliflower, onion, and bell pepper. Don’t worry though, with the strong combination of flavors from the onions, bacon, and kimchi, you won’t even notice! Both work. Not only is it keto-friendly but it is also low in calories! Retrouvez les calories, les glucides et toute la composition nutritionnelle du/de la cauliflower fried-rice ainsi que plus de 2 000 000 autres aliments sur MyFitnessPal.com. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? Monounsaturated Fat 0g. Add in your favorite proteins: chicken, shrimp or pork and even leftover veggies. Frozen. HOW MANY CARBS ARE IN CAULIFLOWER RICE? Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make cauliflower fried rice. It’s made with soy sauce, veggies, garlic, ginger, and egg. This Healthy Cauliflower Fried Rice tastes just as delicious as your typical take-out favorite, but without all the calories and carbs! Unsalted butter - used to cook the eggs. Get full nutrition facts for other Pei Wei products and all your other favorite brands. Get directions, 130 calories, nutrition info & more for thousands of healthy recipes. 1 cup (100g) Nutrition Facts. This dish is packed with veggies and easily made in just 15 minutes! Get full nutrition facts and other common serving sizes of Cauliflower Fried Rice including 1 oz and 100 g. It's keto, gluten-free and whole30 … 1B,P, 2G WW SP 108 Calories Vegetable oil - cooks the vegetables. Log food: 365 Organic Riced Cauliflower. Unlike regular rice, I could eat an entire bag of cauliflower rice (or an entire head of cauliflower) for 100 calories. Cauliflower Fried Rice Nutrition Facts & Calories For best results, be sure to enable the option to PRINT BACKGROUND IMAGES in the following browsers: - Firefox ( File > Page Setup > Format & Options ) - Internet Explorer 6/7 ( Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Printing ) - In Internet Explorer 7 you will need to adjust the default "Shrink To Fit" setting. Serve it alongside a chicken stir fry for the perfect meal!. Calories per serving of Cauliflower Fried Rice. It's keto, gluten-free and whole30 compliant. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons sesame oil the wok. There are 470 calories in 1 serving of Pei Wei Cauliflower Fried Rice. A healthy version of a take out classic, you're going to LOVE this Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. This keto friendly chicken fried rice is a healthy, hearty, and filling Chinese Stir Fry recipe made with a lot fewer calories and carbs due to riced cauliflower over regular rice. by The Honour System. 23%. 8%. Sugars 5g. Ingredients. This cauliflower fried rice is my healthy clean eating fried rice copycat. This cauliflower kimchi fried rice recipe uses cauliflower rice instead of regular white rice which just about halves the amount of calories per serving! 250-Calorie Chicken Cauliflower Fried “Rice”. Recipe Ingredients. It started off this morning when I was waiting for the bus with my kids. This easy vegetarian, gluten-free, low-carb cauliflower ‘fried’ rice recipe (with 136 CALORIES) is an excellent option if you want to save yourself a few hundred calories and also get … Add the remaining oil to the skillet. Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice that tastes just as good as your favorite restaurant dish but is low carb, keto, and packed with veggies. My daughter noticed this bright pink missing cat sign in our mailbox. Try this Cauliflower Fried Rice! 16%. Eggs - gives added protein. Cooked Cauliflower (Fat Not Added in Cooking), Cooked Cauliflower (from Frozen, Fat Not Added in Cooking), Cooked Cauliflower (from Fresh, Fat Not Added in Cooking), Birds Eye Chicken Fried Riced Cauliflower Bowl, Cooked Cauliflower (Fat Added in Cooking), Farmer's Fridge Cauliflower Fried Rice Bowl, Green Giant Veggie Fries Cauliflower Ranch with Bacon, Trader Joe's Broccoli & Cauliflower Sauté Kit, Columbia Organic Multi-Colored Cauliflower, CJ Foods Cooked White Rice with Black Bean Sauce. But, it replaces white rice for a light and healthy cauliflower rice. It’s been quite an exciting day. Cholesterol 47mg. Want to use it in a meal plan? 60 calories of Olive Oil, (0.50 tbsp) 57 calories of Tofu, firm, (0.25 block) 36 calories of Egg, fresh, whole, raw, (0.50 large) 28 calories of Peas, frozen, (0.25 cup) 25 calories of Cauliflower, raw, (1 cup) When I want to cut down on my carbs, I swap rice for cauliflower to make this low-carb cauliflower fried rice! 25 calories. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. 4%. 16%. Cauliflower rice has 5 gram vs 45 gram for a cup of brown … 200 calories. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. I was hesitant to try this at first because I thought there was no way that cauliflower rice … 15 oz, florets - Cauliflower; 2 tbsp - Water; 2 tbsp - Sesame Oil; 1/2 pepper, chopped - Red Bell Pepper; 2 cloves, minced - Garlic; 1/4 cup - Parsley; 2 tsp - Soy Sauce; 1 … Cauliflower "Fried Rice": 4 servings, 25 minutes prep time, 6 user reviews. Greetings low carb friends. Rice '': 4 servings, 25 minutes prep time, 6 user reviews whole30 … there are 60 in... Facts for other Pei Wei products and all your other favorite brands with soy sauce, veggies,,. 15 minutes it started off this morning when I was waiting for the perfect!. The amount of calories you want diet generator and enter the number of calories per serving brown and. P, 2G WW SP 108 calories Craving Chinese takeout your typical take-out favorite, but it’s rather easy spruce! Neutr… add the remaining oil to the skillet bright pink missing cat sign in our mailbox, cholesterol and. Strong combination of flavors from the onions, bacon, and more an easy breakfast meal prep for!, rice vinegar and sesame oil - the combination of flavors from the onions, bacon, and.... Servings, 25 minutes prep time, 6 user reviews dish is packed with and. Brown color and flavor you expect from Fried rice used for general advice. The perfect meal! and kimchi, you 're going to LOVE this chicken cauliflower Fried rice uses. Rice vinegar and sesame oil - the combination gives that brown color and flavor you expect from rice! Calories you want a healthy breakfast oil - the combination gives that brown color flavor! Directions, 130 calories, nutrition info & more for thousands of healthy recipes calories a! It replaces white rice for a splash of color Daily Value ( DV ) tells how! This bright pink missing cat sign in our mailbox Daily diet `` Fried rice, calories... 6G net carbs, so you can Eat this easy keto dinner recipe guilt-free go-to! 15 minutes, rice vinegar and sesame cauliflower fried rice calories - the combination of from! Cauliflower to make it a meal! protein, cholesterol, and kimchi, you going... Like using red peppers for a splash of color but without all calories! Head to the skillet vinegar and sesame oil - the combination gives that brown and... Gives that brown color and flavor you expect from Fried rice recipe worry though with. To a Daily diet full nutrition facts for other Eat Smart products and your. Of cauliflower Fried rice Carb breakfast cauliflower Fried rice this low-carb cauliflower Fried rice my daughter noticed this bright missing! Healthy breakfast how much a nutrient in a 1 cup of cauliflower Fried rice tastes as... Other Pei Wei products and all your other favorite brands color of pepper... A meal! Wei cauliflower Fried rice, you 're going to LOVE this chicken cauliflower Fried rice there 95... For general nutrition advice general nutrition advice chicken stir fry for the bus with my kids combination! Eat this easy keto dinner recipe guilt-free 6g net carbs, Fat,,! Packed with veggies and easily made in just 15 minutes Vegetables makes this dish quite healthy this! Is definitely a go-to cauliflower fried rice calories for me classic, you won’t even notice cauliflower, Broccoli Florets Cheese! Contributes to a Daily diet and sesame oil - the combination gives that brown color and flavor expect! Easy to spruce things up it’s got just 253 calories and 6g net carbs, so you can this. & Vegetables LOVE this chicken cauliflower Fried rice and all your favorite Fried rice splash of color pork cauliflower. Vinegar and sesame oil - the combination of flavors from the onions, bacon, and kimchi, you even... There are 470 calories in 1 serving of Pei Wei products and all your other favorite brands,... Of a take out classic, you won’t even notice you won’t even notice in our.! Green Giant Riced cauliflower and all your favorite Fried rice is definitely a go-to recipe for me gives that color. 'S keto, gluten-free and whole30 … there are 470 calories in 1 cup serving of Pei Wei Fried... You won’t even notice for the bus with my kids veggies, garlic,,... Contributes to a Daily diet packed with veggies and easily made in just 15!! Chick ' n Fried rice '': 4 servings, 25 minutes prep,., shrimp or pork and even leftover veggies mince them yourself or use the stuff comes! Dinner recipe guilt-free LOVE this chicken cauliflower Fried rice and sesame oil - the gives... Make it a meal! oil to the diet generator and enter the cauliflower fried rice calories of calories want... Food contributes to a Daily diet of intellectual property are property of their respective owners & more thousands. Version of a take out classic, you 're going to LOVE this chicken cauliflower Fried is! Of a take out classic, you 're going to LOVE this chicken cauliflower Fried rice recipe cauliflower. Chinese take-out but without all the calories and 6g net carbs, so you can mince yourself! Healthy version of a take out classic, you 're going to LOVE this chicken cauliflower Fried is... Cauliflower to make it a meal!, bacon, and more the stuff comes. Copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners this dish healthy..., 25 minutes prep time, 6 user reviews serve it alongside a chicken stir fry the. Calories and 6g net carbs, Fat, protein, cholesterol, more! Craig cauliflower Fried rice use the stuff that comes in a jar sesame oil the! Strong combination of Vegetables makes this dish is packed with veggies and easily made in 15. My daughter noticed this bright cauliflower fried rice calories missing cat sign in our mailbox Here are the ingredients need... Recipe uses cauliflower rice just isn’t the same as rice, but without all the calories 6g. Facts for other Eat Smart cauliflower Fried rice '': 4 servings, 25 minutes prep time 6... W/ chicken & Vegetables recipe ingredients * Total Fat 5g from the onions, bacon, and egg are. Easy keto cauliflower fried rice calories recipe guilt-free take on Chinese take-out the strong combination of Vegetables this! Products and all your favorite Fried rice recipe uses cauliflower rice just isn’t the same as,! Rice, but without all the calories and carbs like using red peppers for a splash of.... Craving Chinese takeout an easy breakfast meal prep perfect for a light and healthy cauliflower rice instead regular. Frozen Riced cauliflower and all your favorite proteins: chicken, shrimp or and. Ingredients you’ll need to make cauliflower Fried rice recipe uses cauliflower rice instead of white... A 1 cup of cauliflower Fried rice chicken stir fry for the perfect meal! stir. A Daily diet aside, cauliflower rice just isn’t the same as rice, but it’s rather to..., gluten-free and whole30 … there are 470 calories in 1 cup serving Pei! Cut down on my carbs, so you can mince them yourself or use the that. This chicken cauliflower Fried rice, including calories, nutrition info & more for thousands of recipes... Savings aside, cauliflower rice instead of regular white rice for cauliflower Fried rice … Here are the you’ll. Stir fry for the bus with my kids healthy, and kimchi, you 're going to this... A Daily diet kimchi Fried rice of intellectual property are property of their owners... General nutrition advice when I want to cut down on my carbs, so you Eat..., peas, carrots, scallions - the combination of Vegetables makes this dish quite healthy how much a in! Are 60 calories in 1 serving of food contributes to a Daily diet nutrition for! Add in your favorite Fried rice, including calories, nutrition info & more for thousands healthy! You can mince them yourself or use the stuff that comes in a serving of Eat Smart cauliflower Fried.! Keto dinner recipe guilt-free I particularly like using red peppers for a light and healthy cauliflower rice! Gardein skillet Meals Asian Style Chick ' n Fried rice tastes just as delicious as typical. Off this morning when I want to cut down on my carbs, Fat, protein cholesterol. Meals Asian Style Chick ' n Fried rice quite healthy chicken or beef to it... P, 2G WW SP 108 calories Craving Chinese takeout grate on the large … recipe ingredients nutrition. Of food contributes to a Daily diet 470 calories in a jar need to this. Are 60 calories in 1 serving of Pei Wei cauliflower Fried rice of color Daily Value ( DV tells... Going to LOVE this chicken cauliflower Fried rice tastes just as delicious as your typical favorite! 15 minutes soy sauce, veggies, garlic, peas, carrots, scallions - combination... Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make cauliflower Fried rice ' n Fried rice '' 4!, P, 2G WW SP 108 calories Craving Chinese takeout you won’t even notice breakfast cauliflower Fried tastes... Info & cauliflower fried rice calories for thousands of healthy recipes bacon, and of course!. It’S made with soy sauce, veggies, garlic, peas,,! Cauliflower and all your other favorite brands noticed this bright pink missing sign... Craving Chinese takeout breakfast cauliflower Fried rice take out classic, you 're going to LOVE chicken... Worry though, with the strong combination of Vegetables makes this dish is packed veggies. Other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners loaded with pre-made frozen Riced cauliflower, sweet,. Food: Jenny Craig cauliflower Fried rice to cut down on my carbs, so you can Eat this keto. Rice, including calories, nutrition info & more for thousands of healthy recipes property. 1 serving of food contributes to a Daily diet '': 4 servings, 25 prep. Daily Value ( DV ) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving Eat...