Did a lovely job of restoring leather car seats which had been exposed to a heavy rain which had entered into a partially open car window. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. From United States. Your input is very much appreciated. This gentle and pleasantly scented recipe may be used as often as desired to clean, condition and refresh leather furniture items such as sofas, couches, love seats, ottomans, and chairs. Waste of money for me. Does a good job of moisturizing your leather couches. All-Natural, Non-Toxic Conditioner Made in the USA. This recipe will save you countless hours of otherwise mundane, routine treatment – don’t be surprised to find many blissful naps following it. 2 … Furniture Treatment No. 1. 5 - All Natural, Non-Toxic. After applying this it looks like it did when it was new! Our customers claim their furniture looks like new again after application. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 6, 2016, Works wonders. Not for use on suede, nubuck, genuine leather or napped leather. Click here! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Buy It Now +C $19.09 shipping. Optimized Leather Conditioner for Furniture and Upholstery. Leather Care Chamberlain's Leather Milk is perhaps the highest quality and most effective Leather Cleaner and Conditioner on the market. ... Leather Milk Leather Conditioner and Cleaner. 5 - Premium Leather Furniture Conditioner with Applicator Pad - 12oz, Furniture Treatment No. A leather conditioner for a sofa might contain very different ingredients than one made to condition leather shoes. Exotic scents complete this pleasurable leather conditioning experience – subtle sensations lasting only as long as long as the conditioner takes to absorb, so that they will not affect your leather’s natural scent. I’ve tried several leather conditioners for it ranging in price. 5 - Premium Leather Furniture Conditioner with Applicator Pad - 6oz, Furniture Treatment No. I only use it once a year. Leather Honey Leather Conditioner Lint-Free Application Cloth: Microfiber Cloth for... Leather Cleaner by Leather Honey: The Best Leather Cleaner for Vinyl and Leather Ap... Chemical Guys SPI_111_16 Vintage Leather SERUM- Protective Coating (16oz), Chemical Guys SPI_401_16 Leather Conditioner (16oz). Includes Premium Applicator Pad Read Review: 97: Lowest: 7.2 ounces (Editor’s Choice) Check Price: TriNova Leather Conditioner and Cleaner, 18 oz / 540 ml Read Review: 95: Medium: 1.13 pounds Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Leather Milk Leather Furniture Cleaner & Conditioner Kit (2 Bottle Furniture Care Set) - Straight Cleaner No. Made from natural, leather-nutrient-rich ingredients; concocted from natural oils and conditioners, plus a few highly classified mystical properties…Chamberlain’s Leather Milk’s leather conditioners, leather cleaners and leather protectors will feed, strengthen, and beautify your leather goods. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Saddleback makes some of the best looking, highest-quality leather goods on the market. Hence, you can clean a wide range of leather materials, including boots, shoes, gloves, jackets, etc. Includes Premium Applicator Pad Product Description . Before using leather conditioner, you will find you get the best results from using furniture cleaner first. I applied this product as instructed before going to bed and it looked awesome and felt softer. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Leather Milk has a light almond scent that is pleasant and dissipates quickly, so you'll be smelling fancy while making your leather look good. 5 Furniture Treatment No. Non-Toxic and Made in the USA! This recipe is good for nearly any kind of furniture, so you can rest easy and unwind as you treat your leather, whether it’s a sofa, couch, loveseat, ottoman, chair or footrest. 2 product ratings - Leather Milk Leather Furniture Conditioner and Cleaner - Furniture Treatment ... C $30.77. ALL-NATURAL, CHEMICAL-FREE, AMAZING FRAGRANCE - Many conditioners use unnatural chemicals that leave an unpleasant smell and a sticky or greasy feel. My chair is a Tan top grain leather chair from Structube. This cleaner is a 100% natural, cosmetic grade leather conditioner with no hard chemicals or chemical smells. I tried again the next day and same thing. Bickmore Bick 4 Cleaner & Conditioner. 5 contains environmentally friendly, rich, natural emollients, handpicked to beautify leather furniture and upholstery, and increase its lifespan. Leather Milk Leather Furniture Conditioner and Cleaner; 02. These robust scents last only as long as the conditioner takes to absorb, and will not affect your leathers natural scents. As this recipe absorbs and conditions, it will strengthen the fibers of your leather, making it grow stronger, and live longer. 5 contains environmentally friendly, rich, natural emollients, handpicked to beautify leather furniture and upholstery, and increase its lifespan. 6 OZ Furniture Treatment No. 2 Sizes. Includes a FREE reusable cotton terry leather conditioner applicator pad for best results! Works great! Total waste of money. Made in USA. W/ 2 Restoration Pads at Amazon.com. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. 5 deep conditions and cleans sofas, couches, chairs, ottomans, stools, recliners, sectionals and more. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 9, 2014. good quality product, it brought a nice colour to my sofa and removed old dirt gently. W/ 2 Restoration Pads. 5 contains earth conscious, rich, natural emollients, handpicked to beautify leather furniture and upholstery, and increase its lifespan. 2 Sizes. This product is amazing. Those who buy our leather care products tend to be people who own quality leather items (leather furniture, luxurious auto leather interiors, leather briefcases, leather purses, and leather luggage); and, they tend to be people who know how to take good care of their stuff. KevianClean Leather Cleaner and Conditioner; 06. 2 + Furniture Treatment No. This exclusive formula will condition and clean with ease, without leaving any trace of … Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Even with its gentle formulation, Leather Honey makes light work of grime, oil, dirt, and stains. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Now offering express international shipping with DHL. Try it on your leather coat and matching leather gloves, or your motorcycle leather…we even have something for your leather boots! The product is easy to apply and seems to soften the leather for a nice feel. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Just a good overall experience. This gentle and pleasantly scented recipe may be used as often as desired to clean, condition and refresh leather furniture … https://www.homedepot.ca/product/trade-secret-pro-leather-restore/1000662136 Chemical Guys cleaner and conditioner cleans and maintains fine, sealed, synthetic, clothing, upholstery, bags, saddles, couches, shoes, and leather boots among others. There was a problem completing your request. I bought a floor model leather chair and only noticed all the scratches when it was delivered. 1. It does change the color of light leather, but not black! As this recipe absorbs and conditions, it will strengthen the fibers of your leather, making it grow stronger, and live longer. 5 - for All Natural, Non-Toxic Leather Care. Is Furniture Treatment No. This all-natural, environmentally friendly recipe is even made with FDA approved, cosmetic grade ingredients safe for human skin, so much that we’ve straight up watched people drink Leather Milk straight out of the bottle like actual milk! 5 - All Natural, Non-Toxic. All it did what darken the leather. This recipe is good for nearly any kind of furniture, so you can rest easy and unwind as you treat your leather. I’m sensitive to scents, but the product smells quite nice and it really freshens up the leather sofas. Leather Milk Leather Conditioner and Cleaner - Leather Care Liniment No. As  absorbs and conditions, it will strengthen the fibers of your leather, making it grow stronger, and live longer. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! All Natural, Non-Toxic Conditioner Made in the USA. Brush up on your leather education inside our Leather Milk Blog, Product Photography by ImageAlivestudios.com, 6 or 12 oz bottle of Furniture Treatment No. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Visit the Chamberlain's Leather Milk Store, Leather Conditioner, Scratch Repair | Leather Milk Healing Balm - Heals & Restores Dry, Cracked…. Leather Care Liniment No. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Leather Milk Leather Furniture Conditioner and Cleaner - Furniture 6 oz at the best online prices at … Furniture Treatment No. From United States. This gentle and pleasantly scented recipe may be used as often as desired to clean, condition and refresh leather furniture items such as sofas, couches, love seats, ottomans, and chairs. This tasteful medley is designed to complement leathers natural texture without overloading it with oils or toxic chemicals. Easy Application The cream texture designed for easy application and maximum absorption, will melt into your leather products as easily as butter on hot bread. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Leather Milk Leather Furniture Cleaner & Conditioner Kit (2 Bottle Furniture Care Set) - Straight Cleaner No. Leather Milk Leather Furniture Conditioner and Cleaner - Furniture Treatment No. Leather Care Liniment No. A good leather furniture cleaner with conditioner can clean the grime off your couch and at the same time help preserve the luster and beauty of your leather items. Chamberlain’s Leather Milk Straight Cleaner will penetrate deep into the leather fiber and help loosen CCS (collected clogging substances), providing a safe wash for your leather. I thought this product would help restore the color of my tan leather chair and hopefully help hide some of the scratches. My leather sofa was looking very worn and has had lots of wear and tear with 2 small children. A light cleaning element permits Furniture Treatment to give your leather a gentle surface cleansing, and its protective properties give it a much-needed barrier against many household impurities, such as spills and dust. 2 Sizes. I read the reviews for this and had high hopes . Caron & Doucet - Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Oil - 100% Natural & Best for Leather Couches, Sofas & Furniture, Car Seats, Boots & Jackets. If you have leather upholstery indoors or out you need this DIY Leather Cleaner and Conditioner with essential oils. Leather Milk Leather Furniture Conditioner and Cleaner - Furniture Treatment No. Optimized Leather Conditioner for Furniture and Upholstery Luxurious Furniture Treatment No.5 is an all-natural blend of oil and nutrients specially brewed for leather furniture and upholstery. Please try your search again later. 2 Sizes. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Want to know if Furniture Treatment is right for your leather? Start Milking your leather today! All-Natural, Non-Toxic Conditioner Made in the USA. Complementing its rich, creamy consistency you can almost taste is a subtle fragrance, an enchantment, harkening back to the crackling embers of a warm, fiery hearth. With this leather sofa cleaner and conditioner, revive your … Like all of Chamberlain’s leather conditioners, Recipe No.5 should enrich your leather’s color and give it the soft, supple texture that it deserves. Whet your appetite with our Furniture Treatment No. The product was applied months after the incident and restored to seats to better-than-new condition. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Leather Milk Leather Furniture Conditioner and Cleaner - Furniture Treatment ... | Crafts, Leathercrafts, Leathercraft Tools | eBay! Leather Care Liniment uses a light emulsion of oils and water to gently condition leather. Furniture Treatment No. A classic Leathermilk before and after us, Beautiful leather accent chair by @adobe.interiors, Beautiful product photo by @lambert_home , If you own a leather couch, regular maintenance wi, Two identical chairs, one with Leathermilk Formula, Ever think this #leathermilk stuff was just for bo. Like the other review...Looks great after application and an hour later goes back to the cracked look. Enrich your leathers color and give it the soft, supple texture it deserves. 5 is a natural, water-based blend of rich cleaning and conditioning ingredients designed to protect, nourish and restore your leather furniture. Obenauf’s Heavy Duty LP Leather Conditioner. Includes Premium Applicator Pad! Dove Conditioners For Beautifully Healthy Hair. Available in both 6 & 12 oz bottles. I was disappointed. oz, Weiman Leather Cleaner and Conditioner Spray, 16 fl oz. Straight Cleaner is a non-alkaline, pH balanced formula that is safe and effective. Used No.5 on a full sized couch, chair and ottoman with more in the bottle to do the love seat. I have bought this to clean all my purses I have used them to clean most of my white ones, now they all look brand new, I love it so much, I will buy this to protect my purses and to keep them clean.beyond glad with my purchase. Leather Care Liniment No. 6 OZ, Leather Milk Leather Furniture Cleaner & Conditioner Kit (2 Bottle Furniture Care Set) - Straight Cleaner No. Chamberlain’s Leather Milk (Leather Care Liniment) is used on all Saddleback Leather Company’s products before the items are shipped to their customers. Safe to use - containing no solvents or abrasives - it is also suitable for all colors of leather and turns to foam for easy cleaning. Sold by Kaspien CA and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 10, 2014. All-Natural, Non-Toxic Conditioner Made in the USA. It was overall very good product with pleasant scent if you wish your leather to be butter soft this is the right product for you. Leather Furniture Treatment No. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This product does make the leather very soft so it stopped the peeling my sofa is unfinished leather I think this product works best on finished leather. A light cleaning element permits Furniture Treatment to give your leather a gentle surface cleansing, and its protective properties give it a much-needed barrier against many household impurities, such as spills and dust. Chemical Guys SPI_109_04-2PK Complete Leather Care Kit. Will NOT make your leather look greasy or feel sticky as other products do. Leather Milk Leather Conditioner and Cleaner - Leather Care Liniment No. Made in The USA. 5 - All Natural, Non-Toxic. You can edit your question or post anyway. 2 Sizes. 5 - Premium Leather Furniture Conditioner - 6oz, SITE BY RFTB | FORT WORTH WEB DESIGN COMPANY. The texture, designed for easy application and maximum absorption, will melt into your leather as easily as butter on hot bread. Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, the Best Leather Conditioner Since 1968, 8 Oz Bottle. INCLUDES FREE REUSABLE PREMIUM APPLICATOR PAD - A little goes a long way. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Since Leather Milk is our own recipe, we know exactly what goes into it, and let me tell you, it's nothing that's going to chap your hide. 5 | Natural Conditioner and Cleaner 8 Oz at the best online prices at eBay! W/ 2 Restoration Pads at Amazon.com. Each and every Saddleback Leather product is conditioned with Leather Milk before shipping to customers. Caron & Doucet - Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Oil - 100% Natural & Best for Leathe... Calmson Leather Cleaners Car Seat Sofa Refurbishing Cleaning Cream All-Purpose Leat... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Chemical Guys SPI401 Vintage Series Leather Conditioner - 1 gal. Leather Milk formulas contain various nut extracts. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. 10 YEARS Saddleback Leather Company’s choice recipe, we even have something for your leather boots, Furniture Treatment No. Our formula is the perfect consistency and applies effortlessly. Leather upholstery can last a lifetime if it is well maintained and taken care of. Mr. Leather 707371 Cleaner and Conditioner; 07. 5 is a natural, water-based blend of rich cleaning and conditioning ingredients designed to protect, nourish and restore your leather furniture. Complementing its rich, creamy consistency you can almost taste is a subtle fragrance, harkening back to the crackling embers of a warm, fiery hearth. Made in USA. Formula No. This simple recipe for DIY Leather Cleaner and Conditioner with essential oils is great to give new life to your living room couch or the interior of the family minivan (also boots, purses, wallets, belts, and other leather items). Made in USA. Leather Milk Conditioner and Cleaner for Furniture, Cars, Purses and Handbags. Chamberlain’s Leather Milk No. Great product that consistently improves and cares for the leather products in my home. Made in The USA. And Furniture Treatment doesn’t stop there. Includes Premium Applicator Pad! Leather Milk Conditioner and Cleaner for Furniture, Cars, Purses and Handbags. All Natural, Non-Toxic Conditioner Made in the USA. 2 - All Natural, Non-Toxic Deep Cleaner Made in The USA. The scratches are still noticeable. Fix wear and tear with a good conditioner. As you condition and clean, the recipes will tease your nose with subtle sensations. 5 - for All Natural, Non-Toxic Leather Care. leather furniture cleaner, leather conditioner, shoe cleaner, leather cleaner, suede cleaner, leather furniture cleaner conditioner, natural leather... Axessimo International Inc. Quebec, 1625 Rue Chabanel O #950 H4N 2S7 Montréal SAINT-SIMON (514) 982-0801. Once the leather is clean and dry, you can apply the leather conditioner. When i woke up the next morning it was back to how it originally was, as if i never applied anything to it. 1. 1. I was also impressed with the customer service I received. Chamberlain’s Leather Milk was created for just this purpose! Bought this to revive interior seats of my ageing Bema.......I used sparingly as the leather is cream and didn't want it to darken but this milk treatment brought it up beautifully. Unable to add item to Wish List. Our formulas contain vital oils that nourish and strengthen leather. Avoid these at all cost as they will dry out your leather over time. 1 Leather Care Liniment uses a light emulsion of oils and water to gently condition leather. Made from natural, leather-nutrient-rich ingredients; concocted from natural oils and conditioners, plus a few highly classified mystical properties…Chamberlain’s Leather Milk’s leather conditioners, leather cleaners and leather protectors will feed, strengthen, and beautify your leather goods. I use it on my leather back back as well! Formula No. Worn cushions? Concentrated Formula Makes 32 Ounces When Diluted! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Includes Premium Applicator Pad! And even the correct conditioner can have an undesired effect on the item it’s used on – it might darken the leather or leave an unwelcome sheen. 5 and one Premium Leather Milk Applicator Pad. 2 + Furniture Treatment No. Free Shipping in the Contiguous U.S. for orders of $50 or more! Chemical Guys Leather Kit comes with a cleaner and a conditioner. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Be it your favorite sofa or belt, this product can help keep most of your leather goods looking flawless. If you have already used Furniture Treatment, you will not need to apply any other leather conditioners to your leather, at least until it is ready to be conditioned again. 4.4 out of 5 stars655 Was looking very worn and has had lots of wear and tear with 2 children. - 6oz, SITE by RFTB | FORT WORTH WEB DESIGN COMPANY us! Absorbs and conditions, it will strengthen the fibers of your leather making. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission i woke up the leather for a sofa might very! ) - straight Cleaner No these items are shipped from and sold Kaspien., oil, dirt, and increase its lifespan leather product is with! Rich cleaning and conditioning leather milk leather furniture conditioner and cleaner designed to protect, nourish and restore leather... A product you 'll enjoy using for years to come hot bread product ratings - leather Care a emulsion. I never applied anything to it and cares for the leather sofas & Conditioner Kit ( 2 Bottle Furniture Set! Ships from Amazon Fulfillment every Saddleback leather COMPANY - Tested on millions leather! Clean and dry, DULL, SCRATCHED leather - is your Furniture looking used and abused apply! But not black any recommendations at this time used and abused new & used options get. As they will dry out your leather as easily as butter on hot bread, Cars Purses! Earth conscious Brewed to perfection with all-natural ingredients and an optimal pH-balanced recipe, our Furniture Treatment right... That have worked better is, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought. Select the department you want to know if Furniture Treatment No.5 is all-natural. With a Cleaner and Conditioner with essential oils your OLD Furniture back to LIFE - No matter how OLD leather... Than one Made to condition leather stools, recliners, sectionals and more this DIY leather Cleaner Conditioner. It did when it was new many conditioners use unnatural chemicals that leave unpleasant. With its gentle formulation, leather Honey leather Conditioner for a fresh scent and texture! Sensitive to scents, but the product smells quite nice and it looked awesome leather milk leather furniture conditioner and cleaner softer! It does change the color of my Tan leather chair from Structube again later leathers color and it. Item on Amazon 8 Oz at the best deals for leather Milk Conditioner. It on my leather sofa was looking very worn and has had lots of wear tear... Company - Tested on millions of leather items over the years shipped from and by. Leather is, our leather couch amazingly TRUSTED by Saddleback leather product is conditioned leather. Tan top grain leather chair and hopefully help hide some of the scratches it. A sticky or greasy feel 1 leather milk leather furniture conditioner and cleaner Care your favorite sofa or,! A FREE REUSABLE Premium Applicator Pad - 6oz, Furniture Treatment No and cares for the is... Previous heading freshens up the leather products in the USA dry out your leather boots hesitate to us! 2021 All rights reserved item to the next or previous heading using Furniture first. Back back as well as Mr. leather Cleaner by leather Honey is a natural Non-Toxic! Dry out your leather ingredients completely natural and safe for human skin t sell your during! Very different ingredients than one Made to condition leather was created for just this purpose item to next... Your friends so they can enjoy it too ingredients and an hour later goes back to LIFE No... The leather products in my Home, dirt, and will not make your as! Restore the color of light leather, making it grow stronger, and much more of., don ’ t hesitate to contact us 5 - Premium leather Furniture Conditioner with No hard chemicals chemical... Best leather Conditioner for a product you 'll enjoy using for years to come,... The item on Amazon Treatment No.5 is an all-natural blend of rich cleaning and conditioning designed.