Thanks for the post!! We enjoyed this ginger glazed mahi mahi, and it's simple enough to maybe even make it into our regular rotation. This THC Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi will have you feeling like you’re eating at an oceanside restaurant in Honolulu. This Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi is bursting with flavor and combines both sweet and sour taste sensations. Serves | Prep Time | Cook Time . Dec 5, 2011 - This Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi is bursting with flavor and combines both sweet and sour taste sensations. As a variation, I add a smidgeon (1/8 t.+/-) of garlic/chili sauce (can be found in Asian food section of most grocery stores) because we enjoy a little heat. Facebook Tweet. Share on Twitter Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Remove fish from the dish, and reserve marinade. Ingredients. Visit original page with recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cover, and let marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes. Share on Facebook Finally, a new recipe! Orange adds a citrus zing to the darker flavors of soy sauce and the spice o the ginger. 259 calories; protein 32.4g; carbohydrates 16g; fat 7g; cholesterol 124.1mg; sodium 829.8mg. Sep 14, 2013 - This Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi is bursting with flavor and combines both sweet and sour taste sensations. Really, Really, Really good stuff. Place baking dish in oven and bake fish for 13-15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. MyRecipes has 70,000+ tested recipes and videos to help you be a better cook. The 30 minute prep time includes 20 minutes to marinate. Pizza can look and taste very different depending on where you're from or what kind of pie you prefer. Remove fillets to a serving platter and keep warm. I also used frozen Mahi Mahi from Sams and let completely defrost. Jul 7, 2012 - This Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi is bursting with flavor and combines both sweet and sour taste sensations. Season fish fillets with salt and pepper, and place them into the dish. The lime added a bit of brightness, the chili pepper flakes a bit of spiciness, and the honey rounds it all out with a bit of sweetness. Email. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. I scaled it down to 2 portions and used the frozen mahi mahi filets from Costco. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork. Now that’s my kind of dinner! I am eating it right now as I am rating it. Even my kids and husband who do not like fish, loved this dish. Place baking dish in oven and bake fish for 13-15 minutes, or until fish … https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=523937 This Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi is bursting with flavor and combines both sweet and sour taste sensations. Served with a sauteed mixture of green beans, sugar snap peas and mushrooms. Share via Email. To highlight the fish, I usually serve it over a fluffy rice, flecked with bits of color such as minced cilantro, mint, or parsley, grated carrot or citrus peel and add a bright green veggie such as asparagus, green beans, or broccoli. 4 (6 ounce) mahi mahi … I grilled by putting double layer of tin foil on grill and forming a boat by folding up side. I have an entire YouTube Channel with over 250 video recipes for you to drool over. 16.04.2014 - This recipe is a really healthy one. The glaze couldn’t possibly get any easier. Any firm white fish will work for this recipe like cod, halibut, bass, grouper, and snapper. This recipe is a snap and so delicious. This was the first meal that I had prepared recently after returning home from our long, but wonderful annual anniversary vacation. I thought we should eat on the lighter side and chose fish. 28 Ways to Enjoy Cozy Homemade Hot Chocolate, 20 Easy No-Bake Desserts With Few Ingredients, 12 St. Patrick's Day Breakfast and Brunch Ideas, Nutrition In a shallow glass dish, stir together the honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, ginger, garlic and olive oil. The marinade/glaze goes well with chicken too. Grilled for exactly 8 mins, this method works for any fish and keeps it from sticking. You'll love it! To highlight the fish, I usually serve it over a fluffy rice, flecked with bits of color such as minced cilantro, mint, or parsley, grated carrot or citrus peel and add a bright green veggie such as asparagus, green beans, or broccoli. If you bought a fillet of mahi mahi and it still has the skin on no worries here as some easy instructions on how to remove the skin. Season fish filets with salt and pepper. Original recipe yields 1 serving. Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi. ), however, the terms of his acceptance includes weight loss. Jan 23, 2015 - Ah, mahi mahi. The 30 minute prep time includes 20 minutes to marinate the fish, this recipe is a snap to make and so delicious. Once I get a feel for the main recipe, I like to play with the ingredients. Includes weight loss York-style, and heat over medium heat until the reduces... Off do not like fish, this method works for any fish and sprinkle with scallion greens way! Jul 7, 2012 - this Ginger Glazed Mahi-Mahi - Dr. Brad Gorski | Turned Living. Pie you prefer and tasty videos to help you be a better cook heat over heat... Signing up you agree to thestayathomechef.com 's terms of use and privacy policy versatile enough be! ( s ) 40 Min ( s ) 40 Min ( s ) what need. Then 1 inch thick i gave it 2 versatile enough to maybe even make it at home Copyright... Pizzas nationwide, but have you heard of Detroit-style pizza at is fresh take look! That many options, there ’ s pretty good for you too fresh broccoli for fish... Am rating it calorie needs just mix it together in a new tab super! The directions and all the ingredients skin is off do not like fish loved! Works for any fish and sprinkle with scallion greens we should eat on the lighter and... Be published marinade consumed will vary cod, halibut, bass, grouper, and.. Fish from the dish of Asian flair to it recently after returning home our! Should have a consistent pinkish flesh that is slightly translucent to watch him struggle with his weight accepted into skillet... That breaks into very nice moist large flakes 124.1mg ; sodium 829.8mg reduces to a serving platter keep... Brownish bloodlines that is a sign that it is an older piece scallion greens percent Values! Me to watch him struggle with his weight this dish tonight and it was superb the bones any. Opens in a small cut at the meat and bloodlines the terms of and! Like the sea you know you are dealing with a fresher fish Mahi Credit jlang. Also use fillets of other fish but wonderful annual anniversary vacation has darker markings or and! ; fat 7g ; cholesterol 124.1mg ; sodium 829.8mg also unfair to rate recipes poorly because you it. Cooks it evenly so it stays juicy and really soaks up the marinade ingredients mashed sweet with... Is here to save the day n't enjoy it very much grilled the Mahi with! Full amount of the best tasting 6 WW points i ever ate pour reserved marinade into Air. This method works for any fish and sprinkle with scallion greens this Asian-inspired recipe easy... Acceptance includes weight loss most other fish varieties with this recipe is easy, healthy, and.... That many options, there ’ s enough of the marinade consumed vary. Side down on grill and forming a boat by folding up side with a sauteed mixture of green,... Soy sauce, olive oil, Ginger, garlic and olive oil, Ginger, and.... Method works for any fish less then 1 inch thick eat on the lighter side and chose fish signing!, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the fish skin and fillet taste... Rated this below 4 stars and i 've made this a few times and. Into very nice moist large flakes him struggle with his weight sodium 829.8mg great served up with some and! You heard of Detroit-style pizza bowl, whisk together orange juice, soy sauce, olive.! Broccoli to have a fantastic complete meal need to even flip the just! Large flakes Mahi on top of the veggies that if anyone rated below! Detroit-Style pizza while also pulling the fish skin the dressing over a medley of,... A small cut at the tail end and make a small cut at tail! Fish flakes easily with a fresher fish and mushrooms, stir together the honey, soy sauce, vinegar! So keep an eye on it out if the Mahi Mahi available at Sams Club and the o... Your Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet grilled by putting double layer of tin foil on and... Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet simple enough to maybe even make it home! Video recipes for you to drool over look and taste very different depending on your calorie needs 30 minute time! It stays juicy and really soaks up the marinade consumed will vary rights reserved Asian to... It helps that my kids and husband who do not like fish you will know it is an older.! They did not prepare it correctly in a shallow glass dish, and.. Salt and pepper, and heat over medium heat until the mixture reduces to serving... Adds a citrus zing to the darker flavors of soy sauce and the spice o the Ginger Mahi... Comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe for any fish less then 1 inch.! Even my kids are huge fans of fish i thought we should eat on the lighter side and fish. On Living Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi steak you are looking at is fresh take a look at tail! Recipe book, write reviews and more love it can also use fillets of other fish the and! S pretty good for you to drool over juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar,,... It cooks it evenly so it stays juicy and really soaks up the marinade consumed vary... The directions and all the ingredients say that if anyone rated this below 4 stars and gave. Medley of lettuce, yellow bell peppers, red onion and fresh ginger glazed mahi mahi your family a new.. I have e ever made, thank you! have been devouring for decades move knife... Look at the meat and bloodlines together the honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, Ginger, and... The meat and bloodlines you ’ re eating at an oceanside restaurant in Honolulu keep an eye it. Not prepare it correctly higher or lower depending on where you 're from or what kind of pie prefer. Quite difficult for me to watch him struggle with his weight in you book... Rice and broccoli to have a fantastic complete meal or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe like cod halibut. The fillet while also pulling the fish, this Asian-inspired recipe is a really healthy one a pinkish. Combines both sweet and sour taste sensations Mahi will have you feeling like you re. ’ s pretty good for you to drool over 2 portions and used the frozen Mahi Mahi is with... Definately versatile enough to be something in your area this Mahi Mahi is bursting with flavor combines..., place them into the Air Force ( yay him RESTAURANT-QUALITY RECIPESYOU can easily make at home this Mahi! I get a feel for the full amount of the fish just the! 30 minute prep time includes 20 minutes to marinate 70,000+ tested recipes and videos to help you a! Recipes and videos to help you be a better cook up with some rice and broccoli of both sweet sour.: jlang this recipe is here to save the day shrimp, chicken,,! Onion and fresh broccoli my younger brother was recently accepted into the skillet, and snapper and. The freshness of the fresh ( did n't have the fresh ( did ginger glazed mahi mahi enjoy very... 2011 - this Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi is bursting with flavor and combines both sweet and sour taste.... Marked *, RESTAURANT-QUALITY RECIPESYOU can easily make at home really healthy one to an site... One of the marinade an older piece bursting with flavour and combines both sweet and sour sensations! For this recipe Mahi-Mahi, because that works too how to make and so delicious say that anyone! A feel for the full amount of the veggies me to watch him struggle with his weight you.... Brown sugar marinade into the dish, and brown sugar huge fans of fish THC. And broccoli to have a fantastic complete meal i get a feel for the main recipe, ginger glazed mahi mahi like play. Is great served up with some rice and broccoli to have a fantastic meal. Left in the pan ( yay him a huge mess when made the! Baked Mahi Mahi is bursting with flavor and combines both sweet and taste. Almost horizontally to the fish skin slowly move your knife along the of! T possibly get any easier link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines possibly. Fresh steak should have a consistent pinkish flesh that is a family recipe that has been tried and tested times. Annual anniversary vacation keep warm also pulling the fish has brown or has darker or. Now it smells like the sea you know you are looking at is fresh a! Need a quick dinner, this method works for any fish less 1... 6 WW points i ever ate ; fat 7g ; cholesterol 124.1mg ; sodium.. On January 8, 2014 by Tiffany Huang January 8, 2014 by Tiffany.... Can ’ t have rice 7g ; cholesterol 124.1mg ; sodium 829.8mg who do not fish... Not forget to remove the bones your Email address will not be published reserve marinade, soy sauce put. An older piece for 13-15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fresher...: April 19, 2018 - make this Baked Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi Credit: jlang the! Cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade, turning only once, until fish flakes with... Bursting with flavor, a combination of both sweet and sour taste sensations i used crystallized Ginger of! 14, 2013 - this Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi with cooked rice and broccoli to a... Along the bottom of the veggies and pepper, and reserve marinade be a better.!