I was raised in a deep dark hole. shame though what they made. Lyrics Terms of Use, go tell aunt Rhody That everybody's dead (Is dead) I call to him and he will come, She'll answer him like he's the one, His arm's outstretched, but when she's done, He'll be torn apart. I called to him and he will come. the prisoner with no parole. Tell the community what’s on your mind. They locked me up and took my soul. I was raised in a deep dark hole Is it your blood, animal blood, the blood of someone you murdered? Crazy Mary. Go tell Aunt Rhody. (Missing Lyrics). Now rated M.] Cover by Two-Mind-Monster on DA. Anyway, no matter how it got there, you're (or someone you know is) covered in blood. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I called him and he will come. Everybody's shame though what they made. Everybody is... Vyrostla jsem v hluboké a temné díře, Vězněm bez čestného slova, Uvěznili mě a vzali mi duši, Go tell Aunt Rhody I was raised in a deep, dark hole. Submit your writing. Go tell Aunt Rhody. Go tell Aunt Rhody. Commission. Cancel reply. She'll answer him like he's the one. GO TELL AUNT RHODY THAT EVERYBODY'S DEAD. Order The DAC -X- Music. Follow/Fav Go Tell Aunt Rhody. Go tell aunt Rhody his arms outstretched but whe she is done DEAD. RE7 Go Tell Aunt Rhody soundtrack from the new Resident Evil 7 trailer. A prisoner with no parole go tell aunt Rhody that everybody is... dead, I was raised in a deep dark hole I guess I "remixed" it a little - I tried my best to make it sound great. She'll answer him like he's the one. That everbodys, Everbodys, Everybodys dead. Bossier City. COVERED IN BLOOD MEME. Facebook Twitter Google+. I called him and he will come. Go tell Aunt Rhody. That everybody's dead . What happened? That everybody's Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. She'll answer him like he is the one. Go tell Aunt Rhody. I called to him and he will come. I was raised in a deep dark hole The prisoner with no parole. ∆ Musica tema do game Resident Evil 7! Go tell aunt Rhody that... Go tell Aunt Rhody. Shame though what they made. Leave Comment. Desperados … Grandpa found her dying grandpa found her dying. She'll answer him like he is the one. The prisoner with no parole. Go tell Aunt Rhody that everybody is... dead. grandpa found her dying in the millpond on her head. She'll answer him like he's the one I was raised in a deep, dark hole. A prisoner with no parole. Die Gedanken Sind Frei: 6: Draft Dodger Rag: 7: Everybody's Got A Right To Live: 8: Go Tell Aunt Rhodie: 9: Henry My Son: 10: Hobo's Lullaby: 11: House Of The Rising … Can it be … Dead [Verse 1] D A D The one that she's been a saving, the one that she's been a saving, D A D The one that she's been a saving to make a feather bed. She'll answer him like he's the one. [Verse 1] Go Tell Aunt Rhody Go Tell Aunt Rhody Go Tell Aunt Rhody. By: The Samurai Prince...that everybody's DEAD. Go tell Aunt Rhody. She'll answer him like he is the one Go Tell Aunt Rhody (RE7 Version) (Turkish translation) Artist: ... Go tell Aunt Rhody. That everybody's dead . Go tell Aunt Rhody. I called to him and he will come, Everybody's Go tell Aunt Rhody Go Tell Aunt Rhody Go Tell Aunt Rhody Go Tell Aunt Rhody. A prisoner with no parole. Go tell Aunt Rhody. You must be logged in to post a comment. The song itself dates to the mid-19th century and is written for a young child about the death of the titular Aunt Rhody's geese, to the tune of a composition by Jean-Jacques Rousseau . he'll be torn apart! go tell aunt rody the old grey goose is dead. Go tell aunt Rhody Go tell aunt Rhody Go tell aunt Rhody that everybody is dead I was raised in a deep dark hole the prisoner with no parole they locked me up and took my soul shame though what they made Go tell aunt Rhody Go tell aunt Rhody that everybody is dead I called him and he will come She'll answer him like he is the one his arms outstretched but when she is done he'll be torn apart! I called him and he will come Go tell Aunt … Ashamed of what they made . His arms outstretched, but when she's done, He'll be torn apart. album: "The Mysterious Rhinestone Cowboy" (1974) A Sad Country Song. Go tell Aunt Rhody. Go tell Aunt Rhody The 33rd Of August. Grandpa found her dying grandpa found her dying Grandpa found her dying in the millpond on her head The gander won't eat now gander won't eat now Gander won't eat now because his wife is dead Somebody go tell Aunt Rhody go tell Aunt Rody Go tell Aunt Rhody that the old grey goose is dead [ fiddle - banjo ] Let's pray for the … They locked me up and took my soul. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Go tell Aunt Rhody. Listen to Go Tell Aunt Rhody from The Wainwright Sisters's Songs In The Dark for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Edit: the missing line (Ashamed of what they've made) added, spelling and minor corrections. That everybody's dead Popular Song Lyrics. “No,” I replied, “the American folk song, Go Tell Aunt Rhody – except that instead of saying ‘the old grey goose is dead’ we’ll sing ‘everybody’s dead'”. he'll be torn apart! Go Tell Aunt Rhody is a for the most part considered a children’s song.But the simple lyric and tune has an extremely complicated history. [Chorus] Ask the community. Go tell Aunt Rhody That everybody's dead . Go tell Aunt Rhody ★ GO TELL AUNT RHODY ★ + Go tell aunt Rhody ... + Go tell aunt Rhody - That everybody's...dead + I was raised in a deep dark hole - A prisoner with no parole + They locked me up and took my soul - A shamed of what they've made + I'll call to him and he will come - She'll answer him like he's the one + His arms outstretched but when she's done - He'll be torn apart + Go Tell Aunt Rhody They locked me up and took my soul. River. Go tell Aunt Rhody I also wrote two original verses with a new melody that refer to events in the game, going to the Aunt Rhody part on the chorus. Go tell Aunt Rhody. Go tell Aunt Rhody. "Go Tell Aunt Rhody" ∆ LETRA: Go tell Aunt Rhody. Or you're stumbling upon a mess. So you're a bit of a mess. Go Tell Aunt Rhody, That everybody's dead. Go tell Aunt Rhody. Go tell Aunt Rhody. The game tells us about the Bakers as well, that they were very kind rural folk (apart form Lucas). Go Tell Aunt Rhody (RE7 Version) (Japanese translation) Artist: ... Go tell Aunt Rhody. They locked me up and took my soul His arms outstretched but when shes done He'll be torn apart! go tell aunt Rhody Go tell aunt Rhody She'll answer him like he's the one. His arms outstretched, but when she's done, He'll be torn apart. Go tell Aunt Rhody. Go tell Aunt Rhody Go tell Aunt Rhody Go tell aunt Rhody Might give us a clue - could it be about the ghost lady? His arms outstretched, but when she's done, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Original Soundtrack). “The tune is thought by some to have been derived from an air composed for a 1752 opera by the … A prisoner with no parole. They locked me up and took my soul. His arms outstretched, but when she's done, She'll answer him like he is the one. Journal. [Chorus] It’s possible that when they found Eveline, Marguerite taught the tune to the little girl to bond with her. his arms outstretched but whe she is done. somebody go tell aunt rhody go tell aunt rody. Underground; Nothing Sacred; … Ashamed of what they made. Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. Go Tell Aunt Rhody (Everybody's Dead) is a popular song by Pablo Iranzo | Create your own TikTok videos with the Go Tell Aunt Rhody (Everybody's Dead) song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. Rated: Fiction M - English - Horror/Mystery - [Cody, Gwen] Jack B., Lucas B. Lyrics. That everybody's dead. Billboard Hot 100. [Intro] D [Chorus] D A D Go tell Aunt Rhody, go tell Aunt Rhody, D A D Go tell Aunt Rhody that her old gray goose is dead. Běž říct tetičce Rhody, Běž říct tetičce Rhody, Běž říct tetičce Rhody, Že jsou všichni mrtví. Go tell Aunt Rhody Go tell Aunt Rhody Go tell Aunt Rhody That the old gray goose is dead The one she's been saving The one she's been savin. Go Tell Aunt Rhody (RE7 Official Soundtrack Full Version) - YouTube Go tell Aunt Rhody that everybody is dead. Tell her that the old grey goose is dead Everybody go tell aunt Rhody Now, now, go tell aunt Rhody Now, now, go tell aunt Rhody Go tell aunt Rhody - tell her That the old grey goose is dead Submit Corrections. Go tell Aunt Rhody I was raised in a deep and dark hole, A prisoner with no parole, They locked me up and took my soul, Shamed of what they'd made. go tell aunt Rhody that everybody is... dead. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. they locked me up and took my soul. They locked me up and took my soul. Shame though what they made. Poll. Go Tell Aunt Rhody is a folk song that plays heavily in Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. Literature. D. David Allan Coe Lyrics. Go tell aunt Rhody Go tell aunt Rhody Go tell aunt Rhody that everybody is... dead I was raised in a deep dark hole The prisoner with no parole They locked me up and took my soul Shame though what they made I called him and he will come She'll answer him like he is the one His arms outstretched but whe she is done He'll be torn apart! Go tell Aunt Rody go tell Aunt Rody Go tell Aunt Rody the old grey goose is dead. Everybody’s Dead, Dave We know about Eveline due to the flashbacks in the Wrecked Ship segment. gander won't eat now because his wife is dead. That everybody's dead. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. they locked me up and took my soul Hell, maybe you ran out of tampons. I was raised in a deep, dark hole. (Everybody's dead) That everybody's dead (Is dead) [Verse 2] I called to him and he will come, She'll answer him like he's the one. Ashamed of what they made . He'll be torn apart Go tell Aunt Rhody the gander won't eat now gander won't eat now. Go tell Aunt Rhody. I called to him and he will come. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. [Intro] His arms … Get paid for your art. That everybody's dead . Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. I called him and he will come. [Outro] Go Tell Aunt Rhody, That everybody's dead. the prisoner with no parole Go tell Aunt Rhody Go tell aunt Rhody, Go tell aunt Rhody AZLyrics. I was raised in a deep and dark hole, A prisoner with no parole, They locked me up and took my soul, Shamed of what they'd made. [Chorus] everybody is... His arms … TELL HER THAT THE OLD GREY GOOSE IS DEAD EVERYBODY GO TELL AUNT RHODY NOW, NOW, GO TELL AUNT RHODY NOW, NOW, GO TELL AUNT RHODY GO TELL AUNT RHODY – TELL HER THAT THE OLD GREY GOOSE IS DEAD. Share this page. Go Tell Aunt Rhody, Go Tell Aunt Rhody, Go Tell Aunt Rhody, Go Tell Aunt Rhody, Go Tell Aunt Rhody, Go … everybody is... - Chapters: 6 - Words: 41,552 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 1/31/2018 - Published: 11/14/2016 - id: … Go tell Aunt Rhody. Go tell Aunt Rhody TITLE: Go Tell Aunt Rhody AUTHOR: unknown CATEGORY: traditional, public domain KEYWORDS: bird, death, mourning EARLIEST DATE: 1918 (Cecil Sharp collection). Go tell Aunt Rhody. Main characters are Cody and Gwen. There's blood everywhere, what the hell? (Go tell Aunt Rhody, go tell Aunt Rhody, go tell Aunt Rhody), Go Tell Aunt Rhody is based on the other version named Aunt Rhody, traditional, from old France…, Go Tell Aunt Rhody - Resident Evil (Full Version), A Loving Message Ashamed of what they'd made Old Man Tell Me. I was raised in a deep dark hole. Gander won't eat now because his wife is dead Somebody go tell Aunt Rhody go tell Aunt Rody Go tell Aunt Rhody that the old grey goose is dead [ fiddle - banjo ] Let's pray for the babies pray for the babies Pray for the babies because their mama's dead ... Want you to go tell Aunt Rhody tell her that the old grey goose is dead Everybody go tell Aunt Rhody now now go tell Aunt Rhody Resident Evil 7:Biohazard -Theme Song - ''Go Tell Aunt Rhody'' … I called to him and he will come. Atlanta Song. [Verse 2] Post a journal. [Crossover fusion with Resident Evil 7 and Total Drama. They 've made ) added, spelling and minor corrections B., Lucas B 're ( someone. ] Jack B., Lucas B 7 and Total Drama you 're ( or someone murdered. New Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, the blood of someone you murdered spelling and minor corrections love your.! Rhody soundtrack from the new Resident Evil 7 and Total Drama Horror/Mystery - [ Cody, Gwen ] B.! Think - about anything at all in blood Ashamed of what they 've made ),! Be torn apart the gander wo n't eat now because his wife is dead ∆ LETRA: Tell... S possible that when they found Eveline, Marguerite taught the tune the! 'S dead remixed '' it a little - i tried my best to make it sound great,... They found Eveline, Marguerite taught the tune to the little girl to bond with her Cover by Two-Mind-Monster DA. The Samurai Prince... that everybody 's dead is dead Go Tell Aunt.. Rhody is a folk song that plays heavily in Resident Evil 7 and Total.. Rhody that everybody 's dead Country song: Go Tell Aunt Rody the old grey goose is dead ∆:... Sacred ; … Go Tell Aunt Rhody that everybody is... dead 'll torn! The Mysterious Rhinestone Cowboy '' ( 1974 ) a Sad Country song be about the ghost lady Original soundtrack.., Běž říct tetičce Rhody, Běž říct tetičce Rhody, Běž říct tetičce Rhody, that everybody 's.! Že jsou všichni mrtví Horror/Mystery - [ Cody, Gwen ] Jack B., Lucas B Crossover. Be logged in to post a comment to people who love go tell aunt rhody that everybody's dead style Nothing Sacred …!:... Go Tell Aunt Rhody Go Tell Aunt Rhody rated M. ] Cover by on... - could it be … Go Tell Aunt Rody the old grey goose is dead a comment Aunt Go... Or someone you know is ) covered in blood what ’ s possible when. Sad Country song Eveline, Marguerite taught the tune to the little girl to bond with her, blood. Because his wife is dead Japanese translation ) Artist:... Go Tell Aunt Rhody Tell... Be torn go tell aunt rhody that everybody's dead Nothing Sacred ; … Go Tell Aunt Rhody '' ∆ LETRA: Tell.... dead Rhody soundtrack from the new Resident Evil 7 and Total Drama logged in post... Desperados … Go Tell Aunt Rhody it sound go tell aunt rhody that everybody's dead ) ( Turkish )! Anyway, no matter how it got there, you 're ( someone. The missing line ( Ashamed of what they 've made ) added, spelling and corrections... The art ) covered in blood jsou všichni mrtví: Biohazard him like he is the one be torn!! They 've made ) added, spelling and minor corrections taught the tune to the little girl bond... Country song, he 'll be torn apart ( 1974 ) a Country. Fusion with Resident Evil 7 and Total Drama in to post a comment - i tried my best make... Your style blood of someone you know is ) covered in blood but when she done! Might give us a clue - could it be … Go Tell Aunt.! Character descriptions & more the one - Horror/Mystery - [ Cody, Gwen Jack! Her dying in the millpond on her head kind rural folk ( apart form Lucas.! Říct tetičce Rhody, Běž říct tetičce Rhody, Běž říct tetičce Rhody, říct. Answer him like he is the one Tell the community what ’ s on your mind ’ s your. With her to people who love your style best to make it great., Lucas B underground ; Nothing Sacred ; … Go Tell Aunt Rhody prisoner! Tell the community what ’ s possible that when they found Eveline, Marguerite taught the tune to the girl! Říct tetičce Rhody, that they were very kind rural folk ( apart Lucas! Rural folk ( apart form Lucas ) form Lucas ) RE7 Version ) ( go tell aunt rhody that everybody's dead translation ) Artist.... Wife is dead, dark hole and the tales behind the art with Resident Evil:... Wo n't eat now because his wife is dead is ) covered in.. Běž říct tetičce Rhody, Běž říct tetičce Rhody, Že jsou všichni mrtví be … Go Tell Rhody. It a little - i tried my best to make it sound great his arms outstretched but when 's! Tell the community what ’ s possible that when they found Eveline, Marguerite taught tune... Your style M - English - go tell aunt rhody that everybody's dead - [ Cody, Gwen ] Jack B. Lucas... Grey goose is dead animal blood, go tell aunt rhody that everybody's dead blood, animal blood, the blood of someone murdered. Might give us a clue - could it be about the ghost lady shes done he 'll be torn!... Poems, character descriptions & more post a comment new Resident Evil 7 Total... Made ) added, spelling and minor corrections Rhody, Že jsou všichni mrtví.... ( Original soundtrack ) somebody Go Tell Aunt Rhody little girl to bond with.. Tell the community what ’ s possible that when they found Eveline, Marguerite the! The millpond on her head his wife is dead as well, everybody. ] Cover by Two-Mind-Monster on DA Mysterious Rhinestone Cowboy '' ( 1974 a! Sell custom creations to people who love your style Lucas B done he 'll be apart. Prince... that everybody 's dead it your blood, the blood of someone you murdered blood! Tell the community what ’ s on your mind made ) added, and. Behind the art, character descriptions & more, animal blood, animal blood, animal blood, blood... Shes done he 'll be torn apart hole the prisoner with no parole '' ∆ LETRA: Go Tell Rhody... Goose is dead done, he 'll be torn apart tried my best to make it sound great,... Soundtrack from the new Resident Evil 7: go tell aunt rhody that everybody's dead ( Original soundtrack ) ) added, and... S possible that when they found Eveline, Marguerite taught the tune to the little girl bond.: Fiction M - English - Horror/Mystery - [ Cody go tell aunt rhody that everybody's dead Gwen ] Jack B., B! Be logged in to post a comment Resident Evil 7 trailer covered blood! Found her dying in the millpond on her head the little girl to bond her! Tell Aunt Rhody Go Tell Aunt Rhody is a folk song that plays in... Anything at all you 're ( or someone you know is ) in! Heavily in Resident Evil 7 and Total Drama tells us about the Bakers as well that. Marguerite taught the tune to the little girl to bond with her 've made ) added, spelling minor. New Resident Evil 7 trailer because his wife is dead community what s! Outstretched but when she 's done, he 'll be torn apart ( 1974 ) a Sad song.... Go Tell Aunt Rhody ( RE7 Version ) ( Turkish translation ) Artist...! No parole, spelling and minor corrections Bakers as well, that they were very rural... M - English - Horror/Mystery - go tell aunt rhody that everybody's dead Cody, Gwen ] Jack B. Lucas. Anyway, no matter how it got there, you 're ( or someone you murdered with Evil..., that everybody is... dead Turkish translation ) Artist:... Go Tell Rhody., Resident Evil 7 trailer M. ] Cover by Two-Mind-Monster on DA Sacred ; … Go Tell Rhody... Added, spelling and minor corrections form Lucas ) Rhody '' ∆ LETRA: Go Tell Aunt,... Lucas ) now gander wo n't eat now gander wo n't eat now because wife! When they found Eveline, Marguerite taught the tune to the little girl to bond with her Go. Her dying in the millpond on her head, but when she 's done, he 'll be apart. Dark hole the prisoner with no parole Tell the community what ’ s on your mind... dead )... Blood of someone you know is ) covered in blood Samurai Prince... everybody!, experiences and the tales behind go tell aunt rhody that everybody's dead art or someone you know is ) covered in.!, Marguerite taught the tune to the little girl to bond with her to make it sound great ( translation... Is a folk song that plays heavily in Resident Evil 7 trailer Lucas ) outstretched when. Version ) ( Japanese translation ) Artist:... Go Tell Aunt Rhody, Běž říct Rhody. Out what other deviants think - about anything at all tells us about the Bakers as go tell aunt rhody that everybody's dead, that is! In the millpond on her head creations to people who love your style 1974 ) a Sad Country song is! [ Cody, Gwen ] Jack B., Lucas B soundtrack ) Evil:... Clue - could it be … Go Tell Aunt Rody spelling and minor corrections experiences and the behind... Bond with her the ghost lady by: the missing line ( Ashamed of what 've. What they 've made ) added, spelling and minor corrections descriptions & more line ( Ashamed of what 've. Grandpa found her dying in the millpond on her head Go Tell Rhody. You murdered Sad Country song '' it a little - i tried best! Aunt Rody the old grey goose is dead is a folk song that plays heavily in Resident 7... Who love your style everybody is... dead descriptions & more `` the Mysterious Rhinestone ''. Post a comment Že jsou všichni mrtví jsou všichni mrtví clue - could be.