The Manual Petrol engine has a mileage of 20.5 Kmpl. Hyundai Aura vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire – Engine Specifications / Mileage / Dimensions/ Features / Safety Features / Prices / Other Rivals. Highway MPG: 24. highway. Infotainment is good. Check out price, specification, new features. EPA MPG Owner MPG Estimates 2020 Hyundai Palisade AWD 6 cyl, 3.8 L, Automatic (S8) Regular Gasoline: View Estimates How can I share my MPG? Petrol Engine Review. I feel the ground clearance could be little more but its not a problem, for highway and city rides. The CNG variant is quite popular among middle class as well as in the cab market. In this article, we take a look at the workings of a CVT (continuously variable transmission), and how to efficiently drive CVT automatic cars to maximize fuel economy. Rank 1 : Hyundai Aura AMT Diesel: ARAI mileage of 25.4 Kmpl : Hyundai’s newly launched Aura Compact Sedan is powered by 1.2 L U2 CRDi, 3 cylinder, turbo-diesel engine, and produces … A. 2020 Hyundai Aura CNG is here. any body ishaving idea on CNG variant , am planning to purchase.. but have a doubt on left over boot space. For the diesel engine, the sedan should return 25kmpl as per ARAI. What is the tyre size of Hyundai Aura? The black C panel adds beauty to its rear thus masking the rear flaws. The Manual Diesel variant has a mileage of 25.35 kmpl. Hyundai Aura Mileage The mileage of Hyundai Aura ranges from 20.5 Kmpl to 28 Km/Kg. Didn’t find the question you were looking for? Hyundai Aura mileage is 20.50kmpl as per ARAI for the petrol variants. Assuming fuel price Rs. Call 1800-11-4645 to book a test drive for AURA Fog lamp assembly me bhi … Is Hyundai Aura available in diesel version? 5.86 to 9.28 lakh) in India. Thank you! Here are more Hyundai Aura details such as prices, specifications and mileage. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, 62% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above, Left driving when u remove ur stearig to left ofstacles is only ur Android system which gives u less space to see, millage 23km/lts really good vehicle for family. What is the service cost of Hyundai Aura? Reply. Q. In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Aura gets 2 Petrol 83, 100 bhp engines and 75 bhp Diesel engine. Gadi ke bumper ko naya look diya gaya he. Hyundai Aura vs Maruti Dzire Mileage: Which Is More Fuel Efficient? Seems to be a good option for the people who would like to buy company fitted CNG cars. The mileage of Hyundai Aura ranges from 20.5 Kmpl to 28 Km/Kg. Excellent in driving, very nice breaking, pickup also not bad, comfortable riding, Space is very good. I would really appreciate the exterior of the car. The Hyundai Aura is available in 12 variants and 6 colours. A wireless key sensor having a problem sometimes. Stay tuned for more! Fuel Economy of 2020 Hyundai Vehicles. As the name goes, Aura gets a complete makeover to make it look like a sportier affair. As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Aura base Petrol engine returns 21 Kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 Kmpl. Find Hyundai Aura Reviews, Features, Colors, Images at CarTrade. premium interior good car in handling good thing is this car comes in 3 engine option 1 lit turbo for fun to drive, 1.2 diesel for more torque and mileage, 1.2 petrol for smoother driving and 1.2 petrol CNG is for daily routine people i love this car by premium look and interior in this subcompact sedan segment. Combined MPG: 21. combined. Hyundai Aura vs Maruti Dzire Mileage: Which Is More Fuel Efficient? The Aura also gets a 1.0 L turbo petrol engine that makes 100PS of maximum power and 172Nm of peak torque. Q. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Hyundai Aura mileage is 20 to 28 Kmpl, as per ARAI. The AMT Petrol engine has a mileage of 20.5 Kmpl. Max Torque: 113.76 Nm @ 4000 rpm. Hyundai Aura Specs and Mileage. Engine: 1.2L Kappa Dual VTVT Petrol Engine (BS6 Compliant) Displacement: 1197cc. city/highway. The AMT Diesel engine has a mileage of 20 Kmpl. A. Q. We help you calculate fuel expenses which you will incur by using Hyundai Aura Vs Honda Amaze – Fuel Tank Capacity And Mileage. What are the colours available in Hyundai Aura? Transmission: 5-Speed Manual. Explore Monday, 23 November 2020 In comparison to that, Amaze petrol offers 19.5 kmpl. Combined MPG: 21. combined. Hyundai Aura Mileage Hyundai Aura mileage is 20.50kmpl as per ARAI for the petrol variants. Q: How can I get the best mileage from Hyundai Aura? Magnite Vs Amaze Vs Aura – Which gives Better Mileage? What type of airbags available in Hyundai Aura? Q. Fuel mileage of the Hyundai Aura … Hyundai Aura Price - ₹ 5,85,600 - ₹ 9,28,400 in India. Check out price, specification, new features. Hyundai Aura Unveil Highlights: Features, Specs, Color, Variants, Mileage, Images of Maruti Suzuki Dzire rival! Interior is comfortable. Know more about Hyundai Aura 2020 1.2 S Petrol MT CNG - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive The Hyundai Aura petrol manual has a mileage of 20.5kmpl while the automatic claims to deliver a fuel-efficiency figure of 20.3kmpl. city/highway. The 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine tuned to pump out 82 bhp and 114 Nm of … Hyundai Aura dimensions are measured 3995 mm length, 1680 mm width, 1520 mm height and 2450 mm wheelbase. Aura Mileage (Variant Wise) Aura Variants. Mileage and performance is good. Aura also gets a 1.0 L, 3-cylinder turbo petrol engine that makes 100PS of maximum power and 172Nm of peak torque. Q. Ask your question from Aura owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, I wish to report this Answer because it is. Tata Altroz. MPG. Read more about Hyundai Aura cars on road price, Offers, upcoming and launched cars. The Hyundai Aura petrol manual has a mileage of 20.5kmpl while the automatic claims to deliver a fuel-efficiency figure of 20.3kmpl. This compact sedan is priced between Rs 5.79 - 9.23 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Call 1800-11-4645 to book a test drive for AURA Q. The 1L Turbo variant addresses the needs of one who need adrenaline rush. Honda Amaze. Know more about Hyundai Aura 2020 - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive The ARAI-rated fuel mileage figure of the Dzire is at 21.21 kmpl (for the petrol variants) and 28.40 kmpl (for the diesel models). Both come paired to a 5-speed manual and an optional AMT transmission. Discounts up to Rs 1 lakh on Hyundai Elantra, Aura, and Grand i10 Nios in December 2020. Hi Sridhar Considering the fact that Aura is a compact sedan, you will get decent bootspace with CNG. Front looks very appealing. Hyundai Aura S variant is second base model Hyundai Aura S6 and CNG Aura is fitted on that variant only. Fuel mileage of the Hyundai Aura will be revealed soon. Automatic Trim: Amaze > Aura Looks: Personal: Amaze > AuraManual: Turbo charged Aura > AmazeMileage: Aura > AmazeFeatures: Aura > AmazeBuild: Amaze > AuraComfort: I haven't driven Aura but Amaze feels comfortable and spacious.If you can wait go for Facelift version of Amaze which is yet to come next year, and by then Aura will mature a bit to have a better opinion.