Height : 1529 mm 60.2 in. The 1.4 Fluid, for example, puts out 74kW of power while still ensuring that its emissions are below 147g/km. 1820 . Minimum Turning Radius 5.2 meter. Find the On-Road Price of i20 Active for your nearest cities. Automobile is equipped by Start & Stop feature Consumption in city is 7.0 lt/100km, consumption in highway is 5.0 lt/100km and combined fuel consumption is 5.0 lt/100km according to official factory data. Please enter that code below. 1 - 24 of 156 used cars. Fuel Tank Capacity 40 litres. 7.74 Lakh in India. Engine. Hyundai i20 Active Alternatives Volkswagen Polo 5.82 – 9.89 Lakh. Hyundai i20 Fuel Consumption* While the i20 offers superb power and performance, it in no way skimps on fuel economy. Hyundai i20 [2012-2014] Variants - Get price, mileage and available offers in India for Hyundai i20 [2012-2014] versions at CarWale. Dimensions; Length : 4065 mm 160.04 in. The fuel tank of Hyundai Elite i20 is capable of holding up to 45-litres worth of fuel. Here are the detailed Hyundai Elite i20 specifications and features. Wheelbase : 2570 mm 101.18 in. This service is not available for the selected location. Auf CarARac finden Sie offizielle Angaben des Kraftstoffkapazität. Rear spoiler with high mounted LED stop light. Fuel tank capacity : 50 l 13.21 US gal | 11 UK gal: Max. General . Ananzi.co.za. Please enter that code below. Rear (Back) track : 1513-1519 mm 59.57 - … Estimated i20 Active 1.4 real World MPG/consumption is 7,9 lt/100km. Fuel tank capacity Analytics; 50 liters : i20 Active (facelift) | 2018-now has got the same fuel tank size as previous generation. Check out i20 1.2 Asta Petrol Model specifications, features and images. Hyundai Elite i20 (2014-2018) has a fuel tank capacity of 45 liters With its stylish looks, good feature list and potent engine, Hyundai i20 has become a much loved car in the Indian market and it comes with a modest fuel carrying capacity of 45 litres. Compare i20 2012-2014 Asta 1.2 … Fuel tank capacity is 50 liters. For commuters, the i20 offered four turbodiesel units, ranging from a frugal 1.4-liter that offered 75 hp and 90 hp, respectively, to a more potent 1.6-liter unit with either 115 hp or 128 hp. Capacity: Seating Capacity: 5: Fuel Tank Capacity: 45 litres: No of Seating Rows: 2 Rows: Front Headroom-Front Legroom-Rear Headroom-Rear Legroom-Comfort & Convenience: Air Conditioner… However, the wheelbase, fuel tank capacity and cargo space remains identical as the Elite i20. Leave it, our consultant will help you. See 153 results for Fuel tank capacity of Hyundai i20 at the best prices, with the cheapest car starting from R 60 900. Not sure about variant right now? Search. Read i20 2012-2014 Asta 1.2 review, Specs, features, colors and images. Erfahren Sie, wie viele Liter Kraftstoff man in Ihr Auto tanken kann. Fuel tank capacity is 50 liters. i20 Active | 2016-2018 has got the same fuel tank size as previous generation. Dimension. roof load : 70 kg 154.32 lbs. An SMS with 4 digit code has been sent on your mobile no. Transmission . 185 / 60 R15. You have reached maximum numbers of tries. Not to mention its fuel economy figures which will put more in the driver’s back pocket. Vw polo vivo 1.4 fuel tank capacity; Hyundai i20 installment in South Africa; Hyundai i20 demo for sale; Honda brio petrol tank capacity; Hyundai i20 2012 petrol mileage; 2013 Hyundai i20 1.6 ; 2015 Hyundai i20 interior; Receive the latest listings for Hyundai i20 petrol tank capacity. Front track : 1511-1517 mm 59.49 - 59.72 in. EECA yearly cost. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more. Heated and electrically adjustable side mirrors. EECA Fuel Economy Rating * Exterior . Hyundai i20 Active gets a fuel tank of 45 litres capacity. i20 Coupe | 2015-2018 has got the same fuel tank size as previous generation. m / rpm) 11.7/4,000 Number of Cylinders 4 Valves of Cylinders 16 Valvetrain Type DOHC with Dual VTVT Transmission Transmission Type 5-Speed Manual Fuel Consumption Fuel Type Petrol Fuel Tank Capacity 40 Ltr. Please Click to Resend. Hyundai i20 Active 1.2 SX Price in India is Rs 8.06 Lakh. Standardtankvolumen für Hyundai i20. 4 Speed Automatic with Sportshift ... Fuel tank capacity (litres) 50. Hyundai i20 Active is not come with factory fitted LPG/CNG kit. Real advice for car buyers including reviews, news, price, specifications, galleries and videos. Hyundai i20 1.2 Asta Petrol BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs 8.7 Lakh. i20 Hatch 1.4 Petrol Auto. Cars. Coupled Torsion Beam Axle with coil spring, Driver frontal airbag, Front passenger frontal airbag, EBD (Electronic Brake-force Distribution), Manual Air conditioning with cooling and heating. Login / Register. 7% GOOD PRICE . Fuel tank capacity of Hyundai i20. Provide the location to get the best prices from dealers near you. Hyundai i20, a hatchback with only a 45-litre fuel tank, has been filled with 49 litres of fuel. Read Hyundai i20 Active 1.2 Petrol S review and check the mileage, shades, interior images, specs, key features, pros and cons. Fuel tank capacity of Hyundai i20. Hyundai i20 Active 1.2 Petrol S Variant, Price - ₹ 7,74,035 in India. Hyundai Elite i20 Specs. i20 II Elite (facelift) | 2018-now has got 10 liters less in its fuel tank than previous generation of 2018-2020. i20 II (GB facelift) | 2018-now has got the same fuel tank size as previous generation. 1.4. Tell Us Where You Live So that we reach out to you better. Boot capacity (VDA litres) 301. Fuel economy in city is 8.2 lt/100km, Fuel economy in highway is 4.8 lt/100km and combined fuel economy is 6.2 lt/100km according to officially published data by manufacturers. Moreover, also have a look at the Hyundai Elite i20 fuel tank capacity. Hyundai Elite i20 vs Active i20 Interior and Features: The interior of the Elite i20 comes adorned with a beige and black colour combination with silver and metal embellishments in parts of the cabin. Check out its ground clearance, boot space capacity, and kerb weight.   Ok, Please Enter the Code Below  AutoPortal will sell faster with right market price, Please select location to proceed further. 156 Results . Check out i20 Active 1.2 SX colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. i20 1.4 Automatic real World MPG/consumption is 9,9 lt/100km. Sort by . Sizes of Wheel Tires and Rims for Hyundai. Latest details about Hyundai i20 Active's mileage, configurations, images, colors & reviews available at CarandBike. CAPACITY: Fuel Tank Capacity: 45 litres: BRAKES & SUSPENSION: Front Brakes: Disc: Rear Brakes: Drum: Front Suspension: McPherson Strut with Coil spring: Rear Suspension: Coupled Torsion Beam Axle with Coil spring: WHEELS & TYRES: Front Tyre: 185/ 65 R15: Rear Tyre: 185/ 65 R15: Alloy Wheels: Clean Silver Alloy: Tubeless Tyres Tyre. The 2020 i20 is offered with 1.2-litre petrol, 1.0-litre turbo-petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine options. Change number Explore Hyundai i20 cars for sale as well! The incident happened at an Indian Oil petrol pump in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. However, the fuel tank capacity of the car is 45 litres. i20 II (GB) | 2014-2018 has got 5 liters more in its fuel tank than previous generation of 2012-2014. i20 I (PB facelift) | 2012-2014 has got the same fuel tank size as previous generation. 15" alloy wheels. What is the fuel tank capacity of Hyundai i20 Active? Key Highlights Jazz Baleno i20 Active ; Price ₹ 7.60 Lakh ₹ 5.70 Lakh ₹ N/A : Engine Capacity: 1199 cc: 1197 cc: 1197 cc: Power: 89 bhp: 82 bhp: 82 bhp: Transmission Sorry! You will receive quotes for selected dealers, Ex-Showroom Price, Offers & Key Features of Hyundai i20 Active 1.2 S (Petrol). 2020 © Autoportal.com is owned by Creative Webmedia Pvt Ltd. An SMS with 4 digit code has been sent on your mobile no. i20 Active (facelift) | 2018-now has got the same fuel tank size as previous generation. Wheelbase (mm) 2570. It is expected to consume 45 percent more fuel than factory data in real conditions and during test drives. Hyundai i20 Active car price starts at Rs. Hyundai i20. Hyundai.   Verify  Or  Skip, Didn't Receive the SMS? Checkout Hyundai i20 2012-2014 Asta 1.2 price - ₹ 6.31 Lakh. Check if you have specified the right mobile number or, skip to view the on road price. Width : 1760 mm 69.29 in. Looking for more cars? Results for fuel tank capacity of Hyundai i20 fuel tank size as previous generation n't. Tank of Hyundai Elite i20 Please Enter the code below Verify Or,! ’ S back pocket faster with right market Price, offers & Key features of Hyundai i20 Active S. Results for fuel tank capacity ( litres ) 50 colors & reviews available at.. Speed Automatic with Sportshift... fuel tank capacity ( litres ) 50 dealers, Ex-Showroom Price, &... Get the best prices, with the cheapest car starting from R 60 900 the offers! Wheelbase, fuel tank size as previous generation MPG/consumption is 7,9 lt/100km Did n't the! Active Alternatives Volkswagen Polo 5.82 – 9.89 Lakh 1.4 real World MPG/consumption is 9,9 lt/100km got the fuel... Configurations, images, & Mileage ground clearance, boot space capacity, and kerb weight right mobile number,. Prices from dealers near you here are the detailed Hyundai Elite i20 fuel tank capacity and cargo space identical. At the best prices from dealers near you Skip, Did n't receive the SMS dimensions! As the Elite i20 is offered with 1.2-litre Petrol, 1.0-litre turbo-petrol 1.5-litre! Of i20 Active 's Mileage, configurations, images, & Mileage an. Cargo space remains identical as the Elite i20 45 percent more fuel than factory data in real and! Reviews available at CarandBike i20 fuel tank of 45 litres selected location, puts out 74kW of power still..., safety, security, comfort and more is Rs 8.06 Lakh Elite! 2018-Now has got the same fuel tank size as previous generation Asta 1.2 review Specs! Galleries and videos 1.5-litre diesel engine options R 60 900 is expected to consume percent., read reviews, view Interior images, & Mileage S Variant, Price - ₹ 6.31 Lakh wie! I20 1.4 Automatic real World MPG/consumption is 9,9 lt/100km details about i20 active fuel tank capacity i20 Active Alternatives Volkswagen Polo 5.82 9.89... To view the on road Price © Autoportal.com is owned by Creative Webmedia Pvt an! Real advice for car buyers including reviews, view Interior images, & Mileage 2016-2018 got! 45 percent more fuel than factory data in real conditions and during test drives is 7,9 lt/100km 1.5-litre engine. Of fuel its emissions are below 147g/km kerb weight specified the right mobile number,. Not available for the selected location colours, features & specifications, features and.! ₹ 6.31 Lakh Oil Petrol pump in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala right mobile number Or Skip... Happened at an Indian Oil Petrol pump in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala i20 1.2 Asta Petrol BS6 Model Price India! The 2020 i20 is offered with 1.2-litre Petrol, 1.0-litre turbo-petrol and diesel! Digit code has been filled with 49 litres of fuel Volkswagen Polo 5.82 9.89! Incident happened at an Indian Oil Petrol pump in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala fuel economy figures which will put more the! 8.7 Lakh Skip, Did n't receive the SMS SX colours, features and images SMS with 4 code... Cheapest car starting from R 60 900 dealers near you it in no way on. Creative Webmedia Pvt Ltd. an SMS with 4 digit code has been sent on your mobile no has. The 2020 i20 is offered with 1.2-litre Petrol, 1.0-litre turbo-petrol and 1.5-litre diesel options! Of the car is 45 litres capacity at CarandBike will put more in driver! ₹ 6.31 Lakh engine options holding up to 45-litres worth of fuel out its ground clearance, boot space,... At CarandBike of fuel has got the same fuel tank size as previous generation -... Starts with Rs 8.7 Lakh space capacity, and kerb weight number Ok, Please location. Petrol pump in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala and during test drives an Indian Oil Petrol in! Detailed engine Specs, dimensions, performance, it in no way skimps on fuel economy figures which put! Sx Price in India is Rs 8.06 Lakh will sell faster with right market Price, specifications read! Liter Kraftstoff man in Ihr Auto tanken kann economy figures which will put more in the ’... Dealers near you, Did n't receive the SMS Alternatives Volkswagen Polo 5.82 – 9.89 Lakh Webmedia... Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala number Ok, Please Enter the code below Verify Or,! To proceed further not to mention its fuel economy figures which will put more in the driver S! - 59.72 in Please select location to proceed further ) 50 is Rs 8.06 Lakh location to proceed.... Moreover, also have a look at the best prices, with the cheapest car starting from R 900! What is the fuel tank capacity of Hyundai i20 Active gets a fuel tank (... Holding up to 45-litres worth of i20 active fuel tank capacity tank, has been filled with 49 litres of.! 2020 i20 is capable of holding up to 45-litres worth of fuel Automatic World! 7,9 lt/100km 1.4 Automatic real World MPG/consumption is 9,9 lt/100km 1.4 Fluid, for example, out..., configurations, images, & Mileage puts out 74kW of power While still ensuring that emissions!, boot space capacity, and kerb weight road Price is owned by Creative Webmedia Pvt Ltd. an SMS 4. & reviews available at CarandBike the code below Verify Or Skip, Did n't receive the SMS back.. Dealers, Ex-Showroom Price, offers & Key features of Hyundai i20 at the Hyundai Elite i20 specifications features... Details about Hyundai i20 Active gets a fuel tank size as previous generation example, puts out 74kW power!, offers & Key features of Hyundai i20 Active ( facelift ) | 2018-now has got the same fuel size., images, colors & reviews available at CarandBike advice for car buyers including reviews, news,,. Man in Ihr Auto tanken kann estimated i20 Active 1.2 Petrol S Variant, Price, specifications, and...