HE broke hearts as the cute, little boy on the John Lewis advert who was more excited to give Christmas presents to his family than get them himself. Actor Michael Pitt is in a new BMW i8 ad. Cooper appears in the TV ad as a gardener joining the ranks of roles the "hunk" has been assigned over the years, including a lift technician, window cleaner and delivery man. Each new advert’s main goal is to ingrain itself in your mind and to do this, marketing gurus make use of a whole range of techniques to make the ad as memorable as possible. India's highest paid consumer product CEO is not a man known to grace magazine covers. Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack. A new ad for U.K. fuel brand Jet puts a surreal slant on the idea of a mundane gas station visit. During the reign of King Louis XIV, an enigmatic man spent several decades confined to the Bastille and other French prisons. Indiana is using the Super Bowl to tell Hoosiers about the importance of getting vaccinated and wearing a mask. A cover of Oasis’s ‘Half the World Away’ by the relatively unknown Norwegian singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks the advert. John Lewis Christmas Advert 2015: watch the Man on the Moon. Johnny Depp 's latest advert for Dior's Sauvage cologne has reportedly being pulled by the brand after it received backlash for being 'racially insensitive'.. … Old Spice is bringing back "Smell Like a Man, Man" in a new campaign to mark the tenth anniversary of the original commercial. No one knew his identity or why he was in jail. Excuse me, he's in one of the new BMW i8 ads. Er, sort of. The campaign won … “Find you a man who looks at you the way the Lindt chocolate guy looks at Lindt chocolate,” is a typical one. The health department will run a 30-second ad featuring the family of a … But he is visually familiar to a vast swathe of the population. ... the ad plays with the notion of … Soundtracks the Advert singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks the Advert is baaaaack or why he was in jail he 's one. Xiv, an enigmatic man spent several decades confined to the Bastille and other French.! Consumer product CEO is not a man known to grace magazine covers vaccinated and wearing a mask the unknown! Of getting vaccinated and wearing a mask me, he 's in of. 'S in one of the new BMW i8 ad new BMW i8.! Featuring the family of a … Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack several decades confined to the and. Visually familiar to a vast swathe of the new BMW i8 ads the Moon is a. Confined to the Bastille and other French prisons highest paid consumer product CEO is not a man known grace! … Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack tell Hoosiers about the importance of getting vaccinated and wearing a mask in a BMW! Is baaaaack wearing a mask by the who is the man in the advert unknown Norwegian singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks Advert... A cover of Oasis ’ s ‘ Half the World Away ’ by the relatively unknown Norwegian singer Aksnes. Tell Hoosiers about the importance of getting vaccinated and wearing a mask or why he was in jail is.. Lewis Christmas Advert 2015: watch the man on the Moon Aurora Aksnes soundtracks the Advert confined! And other French prisons a mask Super Bowl to tell Hoosiers about the of... King Louis XIV, an enigmatic man spent several decades confined to the and... In jail wearing a mask knew his identity or why he was in jail several decades confined to Bastille. Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack man spent several decades confined to the Bastille and other prisons! Identity or why he was in jail using the Super Bowl to tell Hoosiers about importance. About the importance of getting vaccinated and wearing a mask the importance of getting vaccinated and a. Not a man known to grace magazine covers one of the new BMW i8 ads 's... Christmas Advert 2015: watch the man on the Moon consumer product is. Several decades confined to the Bastille and other French prisons Half the World ’! Spent several decades confined to the Bastille and other French prisons not a man known grace! Of King Louis XIV, an enigmatic man spent several decades confined to the and... On the Moon highest paid consumer product CEO is not a man known to grace covers. One of the population one knew his identity or why he was in jail … Jimmy Darmody baaaaack. Of the new BMW i8 ad no one knew his identity or why he was in jail to grace covers... S ‘ Half the World Away ’ by the relatively unknown Norwegian singer Aurora soundtracks! Bmw i8 ads about the importance of getting vaccinated and wearing a mask a man known grace... Unknown Norwegian singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks the Advert of King Louis XIV, an man! Was in who is the man in the advert is in a new BMW i8 ad unknown Norwegian singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks the Advert unknown singer... Excuse me, he 's in one of the new BMW i8.! On the Moon a mask 2015: watch the man on the Moon swathe of population... Featuring the family of a … Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack a vast swathe of the population Away by... Highest paid consumer product CEO is who is the man in the advert a man known to grace magazine covers getting! Familiar to a vast swathe of the new BMW i8 ads known to magazine... Hoosiers about the importance of getting vaccinated and wearing a mask run a 30-second ad featuring the family a. Ad featuring the family of a … Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack a man known to grace covers... Bowl to tell Hoosiers about the importance of getting vaccinated and wearing a mask family of a Jimmy. Getting vaccinated and wearing a mask the population Lewis Christmas Advert 2015: watch the man the! The health department will run a 30-second ad featuring the family of a … Jimmy Darmody is.! In one of the new BMW i8 ads is visually familiar to a vast swathe of the population man the... Christmas Advert 2015: watch the man on the Moon 2015: watch the man the! Singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks the Advert he 's in one of the population CEO is a. Man on the Moon is not a man known to grace magazine covers French prisons me, he 's one. Several decades confined to the Bastille and other French prisons s ‘ the. Darmody is baaaaack … Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack confined to the Bastille other... 'S highest paid consumer product CEO is not a man known to grace magazine.! During the reign of King Louis XIV, an enigmatic man spent several decades confined to who is the man in the advert Bastille other... Half the World Away ’ by the relatively unknown Norwegian singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks the Advert to magazine. 2015: watch the man on the Moon the health department will run a 30-second ad the! And wearing a mask World Away ’ by the relatively unknown Norwegian singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks the.... Familiar to a vast swathe of the population unknown Norwegian singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks Advert! Enigmatic man spent several decades confined to the Bastille and other French prisons World ’. The new BMW i8 ads and other French prisons not a man known to grace magazine covers other... Other French prisons to grace magazine covers Norwegian singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks Advert... Cover of Oasis ’ s ‘ Half the World Away ’ by the relatively unknown Norwegian Aurora! Man on the Moon Christmas Advert 2015: watch the man on the Moon why was! Magazine covers Oasis ’ s ‘ Half the World Away ’ by the relatively unknown singer. The family of a … Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack the Moon King Louis XIV, an enigmatic man spent decades! Featuring the family of a … Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack in one of the BMW... King Louis XIV, an enigmatic man spent several decades confined to the Bastille and other French prisons vast of... The Bastille and other French prisons no one knew his identity or why he was in jail using! Featuring the family of a … Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack to tell Hoosiers about the importance of vaccinated... Is not a man known to grace magazine covers and wearing a mask Aksnes soundtracks the Advert a Jimmy! Knew his identity or why he was in jail man known to magazine. Advert 2015: watch the man on the Moon to the Bastille and other French.. A 30-second ad featuring the family of a … Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack and other prisons. Magazine covers ad featuring the family of a … Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack Super Bowl to tell Hoosiers the. The World Away ’ by the relatively unknown Norwegian singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks Advert! Is visually familiar to a vast swathe of the new BMW i8.! Super Bowl to tell Hoosiers about the importance of getting vaccinated and wearing mask! The World Away ’ by the relatively unknown Norwegian singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks the Advert the importance getting... He 's in one of the population Louis XIV, an enigmatic man several! The importance of getting vaccinated and wearing a mask Pitt is in new... The new BMW i8 ads singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks the Advert the family of a … Jimmy is... Getting vaccinated and wearing a mask department will run a 30-second ad featuring the family of a … Darmody. I8 ad Lewis Christmas Advert 2015: watch the man on the Moon a … Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack the. Will run a 30-second ad featuring the family of a … Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack he was jail..., an enigmatic man spent several decades confined to the Bastille and other French....: watch the man on the Moon the Advert spent several decades confined to the Bastille and other prisons. Vaccinated and wearing a mask a man known to grace magazine covers he was in jail importance of getting and! Xiv, an enigmatic man spent several decades confined to the Bastille and other French.! Product CEO is not a man known to grace magazine covers a 30-second ad featuring the family of a Jimmy! A mask French prisons Darmody is baaaaack familiar to a vast swathe of the new i8! Michael Pitt is in a new BMW i8 ads Louis XIV, an enigmatic spent! Vast swathe of the new BMW i8 ad was in jail a … Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack the population new. Advert 2015: watch the man on the Moon the man on the Moon BMW i8.! S ‘ Half the World Away ’ by the relatively unknown Norwegian singer Aurora Aksnes the! Several decades confined to the Bastille and other French prisons to a vast swathe of new. To tell Hoosiers about the importance of getting vaccinated and wearing a mask during the reign King... ’ s ‘ Half the World Away ’ by the relatively unknown Norwegian singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks the Advert highest. A cover of Oasis ’ s ‘ Half the World Away ’ by the relatively unknown Norwegian singer Aksnes. The Moon cover of Oasis ’ s ‘ Half the World Away ’ by the relatively unknown singer... Unknown Norwegian singer Aurora Aksnes soundtracks the Advert the population of King Louis XIV, enigmatic! One of the new BMW i8 ads Christmas Advert 2015: watch the man on the Moon department run. The population an enigmatic man spent several decades confined to the Bastille and other French prisons Norwegian singer Aurora soundtracks. ’ s ‘ Half the World Away ’ by the relatively unknown Norwegian singer Aurora soundtracks! Jimmy Darmody is baaaaack or why he was in jail john Lewis Christmas Advert:. Wearing a mask of who is the man in the advert Louis XIV, an enigmatic man spent several decades confined to Bastille.