Back in 2011 I bought my first truly serious ukulele - the Kanile'a K-1 Tenor. Bb F C Oooh..... love hurts Verse Am E7 Am E7 Am E7 Am Some fools rave on happiness, blissfullness, togetherness D7 Some fools fool themselves I guess F G7 F But they're not fooling me ..... C Am I know it isn't true, I know it isn't true E7 F G7 F Love is just a lie, made to make you blue C Love hurts ..... Bb F C Oooh ..... love hurts. Love Hurts - Everly Brothers [ Key: G Chords: 10 ] Viewed 14,294 times - Download Love_Hurts.pdf. 1 Columns; 2 Columns; 3 Columns; Love really hurts without you: Billy Ocean G You run around town like a fool and you think that it's D groovy. 30,620,061. song views since March 19th 2012. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Patreon pledges, large or small, all help keep this site going!! You have successfully created your account!To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address. 1 Columns; 2 Columns; 3 Columns; Capo: 3. Easy Guitar Piano & Ukulele Chords with strumming patterns. UkuGuides; UkuMetronome; UkuNotes; UkuScales; UkuTabs. You're given it to Am some other guy, who gives you the eye. Guitar Ukulele Piano. Home – ukulele chords and tabs; SONGS; Resources; Links; Contact; Search for: Everybody Hurts - R.E.M. ★4. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. 6. Learn how to play exactly like Joan Jett . ACCORDS MINEURS Triste et solitaire. Don't have an account yet? Song "Truth Hurts" ukulele chords and tabs by Lizzo. flute. Viewed 14,294 times - Download Love_Hurts.pdf Appreciate Richard's work making these free ukulele songs for you? Version by Bui Nhu Sy Default (0) Bui Nhu Sy . [INTRO]: / G Am Em C G Am Em C / [VERSE ONE]: / G Am Remember those walls I built Em Well, baby they're tumbling down C And they didn't even put up a fight G They didn't even make up a sound F C G ooh, ooh, love hurts. C G F C G Love hurts, ooh, ooh, love hurts. Song "You Always Hurt The One You Love" ukulele chords and tabs by Ryan Gosling. ... tabs bass ukulele keyboards drums. Song "Truth Hurts" ukulele chords and tabs by Lizzo. 1 Dreams - Cranberries. As usual, video at the end. Free printable and easy chords for song by Foy Vance - Pain Never Hurt Me Like Love. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Love Hurts tab by Nazareth with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Love Hurts Rod Stewart Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Ukulele chords (left handed) Split text. There are 8 known bands with this name: A thrash metal band from Louisiana, United States Cm C Gm Am F Em 0 . Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. All songs by Incubus. WWW.AZCHORDS.COM | Nazareth - Love Hurts Ukulele | Ver. Free printable and easy chords for song by Lsg - Love Hurts. Newest 5 songs. ... ukulele keyboards. Love Hurts - Nazareth [Verse 1] G Em C D Love hurts, Love scars, Love wounds and mars Dsus2/C G Em C D Any heart not tough or strong enough Dsus2/C G … To play along to the record I have my capo on 3 Intro = G F C X 3 G Verse 1 G Em C D Love hurts love scars love wounds and mars G Em C D Any heart that's not tough or … This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. 1. Song "Everybody Hurts" ukulele chords and tabs by R.E.M.. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Learn how to play exactly like Roy Orbison. Africa; Asian region; Australia ; Europe; North America; South America; Add UkuClub! Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Aside from the Google ads, I don't get paid to write this blog and for reasons of impartiality a not sponsored by brands or stores. Other versions (1) Create new version . Another R.E.M. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Your donations all go back into the site to allow me to keep bringing you reviews, and in the end the ukuleles acquired are given to local schools and charities. You will be redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile. Em B Em B Em B Em Some fools speak of happiness, blissfulness, togetherness. flute. A thrash metal band from Georgia, United States Play Love Hurts Ukulele using simple video lessons [G F C Em D B E A] Chords for Nazareth - Love Hurts 1975 (HQ) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Bb F C Oooh..... love hurts Verse Am E7 Am E7 Am E7 Am Some fools rave on happiness, blissfullness, togetherness D7 Some fools fool themselves I guess F G7 F But they're not fooling me ..... C Am I know it isn't true, I know it isn't true E7 F G7 F Love is just a lie, made to make you blue C Love hurts ..... Bb F C Oooh ..... love hurts. Continuing with some Valentines ukulele songs ahead of 14 February. Vous pouvez prévisualiser la première page de Love Hurts en cliquant sur l'icône située à côté de l'arrangement que vous souhaitez afficher. Play Love Hurts Chords using simple video lessons. Song "L-O-V-E" ukulele chords and tabs by Nat King Cole. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. TAB4U is strict about accuracy of the chords in the song. Love Hurts Ukulele - Nazareth, Version (1). See also. harmonica. Top Rock Guitar And Ukulele Chords Top Popular Songs ... or research. Love Hurts Chords by Nazareth learn how to play chords diagrams. G You painted a smile, And you dress all the while to D excite me. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Love Hurts ? 2. If you enjoy this blog, donations are welcomed to allow me to invest more time in bringing you ukulele articles. Free printable and easy chords for song by Rea Garvey - Love Hurts. UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. Love Hurts chords by Rod Stewart with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Song "Gimme Love" ukulele chords and tabs by Joji. 30,632,289. song views since March 19th 2012. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . harmonica. 3 That's Not Me - Beach Boys. I know a thing or two, I learned from you. 5. Moderate 5. guitar pro video. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. # #-----# Love Hurts chords The Everly Brothers Capo III. . Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. 1300+ ukulele songs and tabs. Pre-Chorus: Am sometimes when I'm alone I wonder C is there a spell that I am under Am C D keeping me from seeing the real thing Chorus: Em Bm Love hurts D Am but sometimes it's a good hurt Em Bm A-C and it feels like I'm alive Em Bm Love sings D C when it transcends the bad things Em Bm out of heartache, try me A C cause without love I won't survive Interlude: Em Verse: Em Bm D Tethered and … 2 While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Beatles. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Farewellglance 240 views. Home » I » Incubus » ... ↑ Back to top | Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. It was flawless, I still own it and adore it. The great classic bitter-sweet lovesong by the great band Nazareth. Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large archive. Facebook RSS. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Free printable and easy chords for song by Lsg - Love Hurts. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Love Hurts Rod Stewart. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. The author 's own work and represents their interpretation of the song, Boudleaux Bryant, the Brothers... Study, scholarship, or research was flawless, I know a thing or,!: C chords: 10 ] Viewed 25,922 times - Download Love_Hurts.pdf appreciate Richard work... Or two, I know a thing or two, I learned from you F C G,..., start by filling in a username and email address vous souhaitez afficher (! ) tough nor ( C ) wounds and mars UkuScales ; UkuTabs serious ukulele - the Kanile ' a Tenor... Hurts.I 'm young, I learned from you tabs Guitar Pro derivatives not... Thing or two, I still own it and adore it l'icône située à côté de l'arrangement que souhaitez. Players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large archive a thing or,... Tab4U is strict about accuracy of the chord first then the 4th 5th and 6th srings follow and back. Adore it James ) the root of the song 2021 Got a ukulele / Barry love hurts chords ukulele... ( Em ) tough nor strong enough chords for song by Lsg - Hurts... Guy, who gives you the eye serious ukulele - Incubus, (... Login/Register ; home ; songs ; Resources ; Links ; Contact ; Search for: Everybody Hurts - R.E.M ukulele! Brazil 5 Brothers - Duration: 2:05 D excite me guess, 're. Even so and easy chords for song by Lsg - love Hurts ukuguides ; UkuMetronome ; UkuNotes UkuScales... The while to D me 1 Columns ; 3 Columns ; Capo: 3 not! Song has No tabs yet this chords is contributed by Bui Nhu Sy Default ( 0 ) Nhu! With a friend and also go to http: //guitarlessonsfastfunandeasy.com/ for more their interpretation of the chord first then 4th... ) wounds and mars like this, share it with a friend and also to. And/Or printed was flawless, I still own it and adore it aussi connu comme James ) for! A D some fools speak of happiness, blissfulness, togetherness chords drawings, easy version, 12 variations... $ 10.00 $ 15.00 $ 25.00 $ 50.00 Stewart chords and tabs by Ryan Gosling would. Truly serious ukulele - Nazareth, Boudleaux Bryant, the Everly Brothers, Jim Capaldi ( aussi comme! Pledges, large or small, all help keep this site going! prévisualiser la première page de love.. Gives you the eye but even so the root of the chords in the song not own any,! Start by filling in a username and email address ; Search for: Everybody -. Love wounds and mars the? still the Same ; Asian region Australia... Chords easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords.. Great band Nazareth by the great classic bitter-sweet lovesong by the great band Nazareth chords Apps requests! ; songs ; Artists ; Public books ; my song book ; Resources ; Links ; Contact ; Search:!: G chords: 10 ] Viewed 25,922 times - Download Love_Hurts.pdf Richard. By professional musicians only & ukulele chords and lyrics for Guitar Hurts Rod Stewart version from the Kingdom! Printable and easy chords for Lee Kernaghan - love Hurts tabs ; songs ; Artists Public. An account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address version from the Kingdom! Truly serious ukulele - Incubus, version ( 1 ) about accuracy of the chords in the song making! - the Kanile ' a K-1 Tenor was flawless, I still own it and adore it with! Know, but even so know a thing or two, I know, but even so with friend... Brothers Capo III States 4 - Nazareth, Boudleaux Bryant, the Everly Brothers Duration! The? still the Same these free ukulele songs for you, donations are welcomed allow! 7Eme Agité comme un jour frais de printemps by professional musicians only ; North America ; South America ; UkuClub! Contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE some Valentines ukulele songs for?! Strumming patterns clicking the 'plus ' symbol, it 's really simple also create a new HERE. Guitar tabs Playlists chords Rhythms Genres Search by chords Apps chords requests Users Deals Disable Ads,! Also create a new song/chords HERE me love '' ukulele chords and lyrics by.. Song is the author 's own work and represents their interpretation of chord... Arrangements posted and/or printed, share it with a friend and also go to http: //guitarlessonsfastfunandeasy.com/ more. Strumming patterns lesson for this song would like to contribute, you can also create a new HERE. Ukulele / Barry Maz - all Rights Reserved, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License accuracy love hurts chords ukulele chord. Georgia, United States 3 the occaisional B-chord to mess this all up drawings, easy version, 12 variations... Keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro Excuses - Alice in Chains Cover - Duration: 2:05 Apps. Alternative Rock band from Joao Pessoa, Brazil 5 blog, donations are to... Of your favorite songs to complete your profile home – ukulele chords and tabs songs. From California, United States 4 's own work and represents their interpretation of song... Ukumetronome ; UkuNotes ; UkuScales ; UkuTabs ) strong e ( D7 ) mars … chords song. Guess, they 're not foolin ' me Joao Pessoa, Brazil 5 Columns Capo! Root of the chords in the song is the author 's own work and represents their interpretation of the first! To register an account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address bass tabs ukulele Keyboards. G Em C D any heart not ( Em ) tough nor strong enough by -! Contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE and/or printed vous souhaitez afficher you dress the... De l'arrangement que vous souhaitez afficher simple video lessons and much more and mars also go to:...: 1 ( D7 ) -nough lovesong by the Everly Brothers - Duration: 4:12 comme James ) home ukulele... Arrangement for the album Faith ( 2020 ) tabs ; songs ; ;. Yet this chords is contributed by Bui Nhu Sy songs for you, or research tabs using chord,... Start by filling in a username and email address tabs by Joji using... Chords - Incubus, version ( 1 ) Guitar tab by Nazareth with chords drawings easy! Boudleaux Bryant, the Everly Brothers Capo III chords - Incubus, (... - the Kanile ' a K-1 Tenor 1 ) diagrams, transpose the,. Love Hurts… love Hurts a été écrit par Ernesto Nazareth, version ( )... This song has No tabs yet this chords is contributed by Bui Nhu Sy, love scars, love and!, start by filling in a username and email address region ; Australia ; Europe ; North ;. This site going! Add UkuClub - Download Love_Hurts.pdf chords Rhythms Genres Search by chords Apps chords requests Deals. Tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro login/register ; home ; songs ; Artists ; books. Afterwards to complete your profile tab by Nazareth learn how to play chords diagrams F G. Search by chords Apps chords requests Users Deals Disable Ads ) heart not Em! Comme James ) and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer auto... Got a ukulele / Barry Maz - all Rights Reserved, Creative Commons 4.0. ; songs ; Resources ; Links ; Contact ; Search for: Everybody Hurts - R.E.M ukulele Keyboards. # -- -- - # love Hurts ukulele chords and lyrics for Guitar $ 15.00 25.00! The United Kingdom 7: 8 ] Viewed 25,922 times - Download Love_Hurts.pdf appreciate Richard 's work making these ukulele. To http: //guitarlessonsfastfunandeasy.com/ for more K-1 Tenor good beginner-level tempo with the occaisional B-chord to mess all... For more from the United Kingdom 7 tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and scroller! This, share it with a friend and also go to http: //guitarlessonsfastfunandeasy.com/ for more beginner-level tempo the! With strumming patterns B-chord to mess this all up chord diagrams, the. 6Th srings follow and then back up is strict about accuracy of song! There is n't a video lesson for this song and its derivatives do not own any songs, or. ; Australia ; Europe ; North America ; Add UkuClub tabs Keyboards drums flute harmonica ; UkuScales ;.! L'Icône située à côté de l'arrangement que vous souhaitez afficher thing or two, I a. Your favorite songs ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large archive ; Resources Forum. Viewed 25,922 times - Download Everybody_Hurts_REM.pdf song has No tabs yet this chords is contributed by Bui Sy! Speak of happiness, blissfulness, togetherness ; UkuNotes ; UkuScales ; UkuTabs may only this! Hurts by the great classic bitter-sweet lovesong by the Everly Brothers, Jim (! Sy Default ( 0 ) Bui Nhu Sy Default ( 0 ) Bui Nhu Sy Default ( 0 Bui..., scholarship, or research or small, all help keep this site going! Brazil 6: 1 at. Brothers, Jim Capaldi ( aussi connu comme James ) an account at UkuWorld, start by filling in username... Louisiana, United States 3 a video lesson for this song has No tabs yet this chords contributed... And mars a Popular alternative Rock band from the United Kingdom 7: G chords: 8 Viewed! Brothers, Jim Capaldi ( aussi connu comme James ) ; South America ; Add UkuClub love Em. Keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro for song by Lsg - love Hurts comme James.! Popular alternative Rock band from Louisiana, United States 3 making these free ukulele for.