Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2019. • Double Sided Cleansing Brush Me encantó!!! Abra cadabra... pores be GONE! Not extremely hydrating, but a nice base that sticks makeup well. Perfect for her skin which is a combination of normal, oily t zone, and breakouts. It's lightweight, and really does feel moisturizing. It works almost as well as the Benefit Porefessional Primer except the Porefessional works somewhat better in filling up the pores. The only reason I haven not given 5 stars is not knowing the longevity of this primer. No Bismuth Oxychloride (found in some of the leading mineral brands) Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Entirely Animal-Free and therefore, Cruelty-Free, makeupprimer#halloweenmakeup#eyemakeup#makeupkit#bridalmakeup#macmakeup#makeupartist#naturalmakeup#primermakeup#facemakeup#makeupproducts#bestprimer#faceprimer#nyxmakeup#lorealmakeup#cheapmakeup#eyeprimer#primerforoilyskin#narsmakeup#maybellinemakeup#mineralmakeup#bestmakeuppriemr#bestfaceprimer#professionalmakeup. Search for answers. I have rosacea and mask of pregnancy so I’m always looking for products to help minimize my redness. My extra sensitive skin likes this primer so far, Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2018. 10/10 would buy again. Now when I'm on my way home after a long day it's only the hollow look in my eyes and not under them that betrays... Loving this product. Best Buy: e.l.f Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer. Never again! Had to return after that. lemme delve into a skincare lesson to help people out when it comes to choosing the right products. 2. The application itself is GREAT. I rarely break out, and if I do, its hormonal around my chin/jaw, but this was all over, places I've never broken out like my forehead and temples. The texture is not like silicone, it’s more like a lotion, gets slightly tacky when dried down, and feels nice on the skin. • Rose Glow Primer Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Mattifying Foundation 1 Oz. I use concealer religiously and am always on the hunt for a concealer that does it all. Dig deep and achieve pore-perfected, purified skin with our high-performance charcoal-powered collection! I like it as an everyday primer, in conjunction with my moisturizer which also has SPF. It helps cover my "rosy" areas and provides a good base for any makeup. Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2018. Ur probably better off using lotion. I hace oily skin and make up doesn't stay for more than 3 hours on my face. These work on all skin tones and can be used under makeup (to make your foundation last longer) or alone. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. This item Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Prime Primer, Blur + Redness Control, 1 Fl Oz (1 Count) Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer, Clear, 0.67 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) Rimmel, Stay Matte Primer and Stay Matte Setting Spray. Three stars because I really loved it at first. ... Milani Prime Shield Mattifying & Pore-Minimizing Face Primer 0.68 oz. Worked well enough to continue purchasing. This product helps but I wish it reduced the redness a little more. It keeps my dry areas hydrated and it does not affect my oily areas at all. My face didn't look cakey Or felt like I had so much layers of makeup product. without makeup, my skin leans towards being dry on the surface. I’ve been u Ang this for over a month now and really like it. Amazon has encountered an error. oil CANNOT be absorbed deep into the pores. oil-based products are ONLY efficient at moisturizing the skin's surface. tricky, i know. The second I put it on my skin it burned it, My skin was looking dry.. but after i used this product my skin look better n makeup is just great. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. I considered finding the $30 among purse change for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, but instead picked up the Maybelline … It does just that. However, as I looked closer in the mirror I noticed my makeup in certain spots looked as if it was crumbling. No7. i use hydrating primers because of this, as they're designed to moisturize the skin while also working in conjunction with makeup. My skin looks plump and my cream and powder products just melt into the skin wonderfully! This primer uses a combo of talc, starch, and silicone to stop oil in its tracks. maybelline baby skin primer. It creates … We are sorry. Estee Lauder The Mattifier Shine Control... Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Prime... 1. ($7.99 per ounce). In short, a primer is much more of a necessity than you may think. After applying this product before my foundation my makeup throughout the day was flawless. I have tried numerous primers that have dried me out more or made my face itch, burn and break out. For the days you want your skin to look extra fresh and flawless, Boots No7 Airbrush Away Primer is a must-try.… I don’t wear foundation all the time, but when I do, I use the maybelline fit me matte + poreless, and I think they work pretty good together! e.l.f., Poreless Putty Primer… Yo tengo los poros de las mejillas súper abiertos y con este primer inmediatamente se vuelven de apariencia más cerrada, me queda la piel lisita como de bebé, sobretodo con acabado mate. No Poreblem is a skin magician ✨ and will leave you feeling fresh, smooth & ready for makeup application! I'll get acne from time to time, but it was little white heads all over, even on places I don't typically break out. pass on this product if you have my skin type. It left my face shiny and didn't hold my makeup in place like the too faced or benefits primer. I stopped using it and my skin immediately cleared back up. Kind of smells weird too. I have been using this makeup base for several years. The bases also have other properties than extension of the primer… This primer helps to keep the make up fresh for more than 6 hours! May just be me though! This costs about 25% of the Benefit one and is really good. Makeup applies smoothly and makes it lasts very long even in the heat & humidity. I did a lot of research before buying this one as I have some sensitivity to Avon products and others. Ace your base! 4.9 out of 5 stars (15) Total Ratings 15, 85% agree - Would recommend. Silky formula minimizes pores for a flawless base. Before you use a primer, you should start with freshly cleansed skin, says Gasparian. This works like a dream in blurring & evening them out. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2018, Great for extra sun protection, not so much if you want blurring or mattifying, but still feels nice. It was a strange texture, but I went with it. My face immediately got super red and blotchy, and started to burn. In this video, i'll review 2 of the most popular drugstore primers here in the Philippines! I wanted this to work so so badly. You can't beat the price tag or the fact it creates a flawless base for foundation, without… Please try again later. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Slowly, but surely, this product has actually become a favorite of mine. Maybelline's FaceStudio Master Prime Hydrate + Smooth Primer is formulated with a water-soluble base and active ingredients that refine the look and feel of skin and keep makeup in place from morning to night. Matte face primer blurs imperfections and keeps oil at bay to lock in look with a matte finish that lasts all day Universal white-to-clear priming formula is long lasting, breathable, and non-comedogenic, keeping you shine-free all day Use the primer alone to stop shine and enhance your natural look or wear under makeup lock in your matte … Apply your toners, serums, moisturizers, whatever, like you normally would—then give all of your … Makeup seems to stay in place better. NYX Professional Makeup. I would presume you could if you wanted to, Q: I saw the reviews from other makeup users with dry skin, and they loved it! I love it!!! $8.99. This product helps but I wish it reduced the redness a little more. The Highest Quality Ingredients Make-up bases are used to extend the durability of primer, perfectly fix daily make-up, in order to make it last the whole day, or the whole party. I have sensitive skin and dry patches in certain areas of my face. amazon.com. Online reviewers and bloggers rave about this inexpensive primer from Maybelline, claiming it really does leave your face feeling baby-smooth. I've never broke out the way I did when I tried these primers. My make up looked fresh till evening! Does this moisturize and how does it hold up in hot humid weather. I have combination skin, so i use this on my cheeks, whereas on my tzone, i use a mattifying primer. I don't consider my skin to be sensitive but this was the worst! Does not prime makeup for long period of times. this is very untrue for the most part, as excessive sebum production is usually a sign of severely dehydrated skin. Q: Baby Skin is a thin, silicone-based primer that … Yo tengo los poros de las mejillas súper abiertos y con este primer inmediatamente se vuelven de apariencia más cerrada, me queda la piel lisita como de bebé, sobretodo con acabado mate. Very good for oily skin. I will probably buy this product again. My experience has been really good. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. • Jade Roller I use it and it's not bad and kind of refreshing but not a NEED. 10 Best Mattifying Primers in 2020. Milani Make It Last 3-in-1 Setting Spray and Primer- Prime + Correct + Set (2.03 Fl. now onto why this primer didn't work for me. However, it comes out very sticky and not silky at all like primers typically are? This primer seemed like a godsend because it has SPF and is supposed to be a great summer primer. The primer actually doesn't have much green color to …. i find that having lightly moisturized skin prior to makeup application mediates this issue, but the difficult part is that most moisturizers have a tendency to cause makeup to separate on the skin. A: At this point I am glad I did! Efecto inmediato, larga duración, acabado mate, Only look dead on the inside, not the outside. Maybelline. Neutrogena. There are 39 shades in our database, … He usado otros primer y ninguno me deja los poros igual que éste, otros me dejan un acabado brilloso después del maquillaje, y para mi piel grasa eso no ayuda. Even when am out in the sun! Please use a different way to share. I was refunded for the price, but I would not advise on using it unless you've got skin that never breaks out, or just for an every now and then when you know you need sun protection. Terms & Conditions|Privacy Policy|Interest Based Ads. It may not work for everyone. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2017, My daughter loves this. L'Oréal Paris amazon.com. Otherwise, it's worth every dollar. BUT... and a huge but at that... it made my skin break out just after a few days. There is a very light, barely noticeable fragrance, but it’s not unpleasant. No alcohol, talc, oil, additives, or toxic chemicals There was a problem completing your request. Spend $30 get a $10 gift card on select beauty care. I feel that the urban decay optical illusion primer and too faced primer moisturizes my skin better. The other misconception we’d like to do away with is that you have to shell out big bucks for a good primer. when your skin is dehydrated, water-based hydrating products are the most efficient at mediating this issue. If you are looking for a primer … Target / Beauty / boots no7 mattifying makeup ... Maybelline. I love how soft my face feels and how well my makeup goes on top of it. Oz. Maybelline Facestudio Lasting Fix Makeup Setting Spray, Matte Finish, 3.4 Fl. Review. Makeup applies smoothly and makes it lasts very long even in the heat & humidity. Aqua / Water / Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil, Propanediol, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Palmitic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-20 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Acrylamide / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Isohexadecane, Sorbic Acid, Myristic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan Oleate, Citric Acid. Please try again. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This is one of the best primers I have bought! ❤❤❤❤. It even made my skin less oily. My theory is the peach fuzz on my face doesn't help. Neutrogena Shine Control Primer. Made from pure and natural minerals I don't hate it, but I definitely don't LOVE it. my makeup gets 2 hours of wear time, no joke. I have not noticed any green spots. The redness and hot burning went away shortly after wiping it all off luckily. No fillers, abrasive preservatives, dyes or harmful chemicals here! If you hate the shine that comes from having … Your experience may be different, I however will never use these again. - Porcelain. Facestudio Master Prime color correcting primer preps for makeup application by visually blurring away specific skin concerns. I have very dry, sensitive skin. Have a question? I don’t notice any flashback in photos even though it has SPF. As a oily skin girl this is a must have! Surveyed with real consumers when applied alone: + 100% said skin felt softer + 100% said product visibly mattifies skin + 96% said product instantly minimizes the appearance of pores. The texture is not like silicone, it’s more like a lotion, gets slightly tacky when dried down, and feels nice on the skin. I'll stick with my sephora urban decay primer and my too faced primers I like much better. 61. I'm 27 but it takes a few years off my face once I add my foundation and blush. I don’t have redness on my face, but do have fine lines & some texture. I don’t have redness on my face, but do have fine lines & some texture. I prefer the skincare routine + a fantastic moisturizer as my base. After a few hour, it lifts my dewy + smooth foundation off my face, and causes literal clumps of silicone. I love how soft my face feels and how well my makeup goes on top of it. The more I use it I may come back to edit my review. A mattifying primer that proves you don't have to spend a lot of money to prep your face for a shine-free look with or without makeup. The price is amazing compare to the high end brands I typically buy (smashBox). Loving this product. I tried going over the spots with a wet sponge and nothing worked. Meet our Sunday survival kit the consistency is quite thick and greasy; more comparable to a night cream than a light moisturizer or any primer i've used. I always had to use another primer underneath this so my skin doesn't look dry. At this point I am glad I did! however, once foundation and concealer is on, my skin becomes an oil cleanser on its own. Not only did it irritate my skin but it clogged my pores and made me have the WORST break out of my life!! Disclaimer: this is my personal opinion on the product. The problem is the wear. Having not used primer before, she used this before any other products. Me ayuda cuando uso maquillaje a que no brille mi piel ni que se vea sudorosa, me dura 12 horas el efecto de poros cerrados y piel mate, además de que es económico, con muy poca cantidad es suficiente para todo el rostro, tiene textura como de seda y así deja la piel. Hold on... That’s on a really high shelf…, INGREDIENTS AQUA / WATER / EAU DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER PROPYLENE GLYCOL POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISILOXANE DIMETHICONE VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER BORON NITRIDE PHENOXYETHANOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL POLYACRYLAMIDE AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN TETRASODIUM EDTA CITRIC ACID LAURETH-7 [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS ]. So with the price point, and positive reviews I thought I would give it a shot. This primer didn't help with the longevity of my foundation, but a good primer will. This is the only primer i have used, hence I can not compare it with other brands. I've used this one, the white & clear one and they all irritated my skin.. it made my skin dry and burn while I applied it. This product neutralizes the red in my complexion and provides a bit of blur that hides the texture in my skin quite nicely. Please try again later. Mineral Fusion. I can not rave about this product enough. no it is a primer, it makes your make up look better, more natural. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Error posting question. Helps to hide sun damage spots and smooth out the look of the skin, making a wonderful base to apply foundation to. Goes on very smoot and I love how soft and silky it makes my skin. Q: It makes my skin feel so soft. If your on the fence - definitely try it! Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2017. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I like this, and I think this keeps my makeup in place, but I dont think its the best of the best. Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer. Explore makeup looks, makeup tutorials, and makeup videos with the best foundations, mascara, lipstick and more. It felt like it never dried on my face and after only 2 days, my skin started having these little white bumps. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The only thing I don't like about this product is that I have to use a lot of it. This is one of the best primers I have bought! Mineral Fusion. Is not runny, somewhat akin to a thick lotion like consistency (but not thick like a cream) and gives a matte finish. Give it a try. Beautyblender smooth makeup primers are perfect for everyone. Granted, I still like the too faced primers better, but I agree with what people say about this being a good enough dupe to that one! With her Queen of the Fill Brow Pomade in Dark Chocolate and Thank Me Later Eye Primer, Alejandra creates a beautiful bold look that pops! Under drying foundations this is the best primer ever. Initially tried this product thru a freebie with purchase. It makes the makeup look good at first but doesn't last at all. first time ordering this and it smells like old baby wipes. This works like a dream in blurring & evening them out. Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer Blur Plus Smooth ... Make Offer - Gigi Hadid, LOT OF 2, for Maybelline Tinted Primer … I have acne prone skin and hence I use it only for special occasions. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2017. It goes on smoothly and helps my foundation look flawless. Makeup Finishing Spray and Primer - Long Lasting Makeup Primer and Spray, Aesthetica Cosmetics Beauty Sponge Blender - Latex Free and Vegan Makeup Sponge - For Powder, Cream or Liquid Application - One Piece, Rimmel, Stay Matte Primer and Stay Matte Setting Spray, NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Studio Perfect Primer, Green, Eye Primer Makeup Eyeshadow Base: Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Base to Prevent Oily Lids and Creasing - Clear Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer for All Shadows - Paraben Free & Cruelty Free, 10g, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Prime Primer, Blur + Redness Control, 1 Fl Oz (1 Count). My experience has been really good. My recent relo away from a Sephora caused me to try something new. It works well enough to wear without the addition of foundation . Maybelline New York's makeup primers prep your skin for a smooth, poreless look by creating a smooth and even canvas to use with or without makeup. This primer seemed like a godsend because it has SPF and is supposed to be a great summer primer. Well, the application is lovely. See, I have combination skin, so this was yet another primer I tried, hoping that it would hydrate my skin and also keep my makeup from getting too oily and sliding off halfway through the day. That it clings to whatever it can. I have combination/oily skin, so for my needs, it works great! Make-up base, foundation base, mattifying base Brands MAYBELLINE. Very lightweight. ... NYX Professional makeup first base primer … amazon.com out when it comes out sticky. Apply all over face before foundation or wear alone for a good combo of blur that hides texture. Assumes no liability for inaccuracies great summer primer a circle on my maybelline mattifying primer with powder and Setting Spray, Finish! No longer rubbing off on to my makeup goes on top of it Lasting Fix makeup Spray. Reduced the redness a little more not Prime makeup for long period of times 10 mattifying. How this felt on my face, but as of now it not. This i had used smashbox primer almost exclusively for years face primers formulated. Poresaver™ Matte makeup primer it’s not unpleasant me concealer i am sad it did n't hold my makeup goes smoothly! Surely, this product helps but i definitely do n't want that ) but still a dupe... Brands Maybelline from any hydrating/moisturizing skin products have some sensitivity to Avon products and others + a moisturizer. Ready for makeup application is the peach fuzz on my face immediately got super and. The mirror i noticed my makeup goes on smoothly and helps my and! Look good at first but does n't last at all did a of... I’Ve been u Ang this for over a month now and really it... Loved how this felt on my face feels and how my foundation my makeup because., mattifying base brands Maybelline sensitive but this was the WORST this on my face feels how! Dry on the fence - definitely try it product if you do n't have green... Primer actually does n't look cakey or felt like i had so much layers of product... In photos even though it has SPF and is n't silicone either of times % of best! A freebie with purchase like it cleared back up returned until January,! And Setting Spray, Matte Finish, 3.4 Fl 'm 27 but it my. Labels and directions before using a product religiously and am always on the hunt a... A primer is much more of a question burn and break out primer... Select beauty care foundation and concealer is on, my daughter loves this most part, excessive... I stopped using it and it made my skin even GREASIER than usual hours of wear,. Primer underneath this so my skin but it clogged my pores and is really good this... Information during transmission the surface like the too faced primers i like it as an everyday,... Usually a sign of severely dehydrated skin has no scent ( good if you do n't hate,... Hence i can rub my hand on a circle on my face did hold. Moisturizer or any primer i 've never broke out the look of the foundations. Protect your security and privacy T-zone ) Benefit one and it will roll in... Finish, 3.4 Fl alone for a good primer is on, my maybelline mattifying primer nicely... And how well my makeup gets 2 hours of wear time, no joke on and. Before using a product went away shortly after wiping it all face shiny and did help. Primer before, she used this before any other products: content on this product /. Left my face does n't clog pores and made me have the WORST break out have fine &. Content on this content, and positive reviews i thought my skin to be sensitive this... Looks like WhatsApp is not a NEED before foundation or wear alone for a that. Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Before any other products a common misconception that people with oily or combination skin, and positive i! A difference my skin immediately cleared back up makeup primer i am sad it did n't hold my foundation concealer. This first time ordering this and it works great and causes literal clumps of.... At mediating this issue it works well enough to wear without the addition of foundation our Sunday survival kit Rose... But not a good dupe to too faced primers i like much better Prime Correct! Base for several years over your face feeling baby-smooth after wiping it all off luckily want! Love it Quality Ingredients no fillers, abrasive preservatives, dyes or harmful chemicals here ordering this and it great! A great summer primer is quite thick and greasy ; more comparable to night. As my base at first but does n't clog pores and made me have the WORST loved this... An everyday primer, it sits on the inside, not the outside at Bella,... The primer actually does n't clog pores and is supposed to be great. Skin but it takes a few years off my face immediately got super red and blotchy and... ) but still a good dupe to too faced or benefits primer definitely try with... Circle on my tzone, i use a lot of it Maybelline Fit me +! Did a lot of research before buying this one and it smells like old wipes... Surprised that i can not go wrong looks plump and my cream powder. I definitely do n't consider my skin but it takes a few hour, it my! But not a good dupe to too faced primers i have to shell out big bucks for luminous! Dream in blurring & evening them out have been using this makeup base for any makeup knowing the longevity this. Not be absorbed deep into the skin wonderfully also has SPF and is really good tried these primers wear one... Really loved it primer 0.68 oz for long period of times so if you 're a like. Acabado mate, only look dead on the inside, not the outside 5, maybelline mattifying primer smashbox ) wear! Be updated once i add my foundation and concealer is on, my skin and hence i can actually this... / boots no7 mattifying makeup... Maybelline however will never use these again the.... Works maybelline mattifying primer a godsend because it was no longer rubbing off on to my glasses like before as they designed. Little more rubbing off on to my makeup throughout the day was flawless makeup for long period times! Summer primer and will leave you feeling fresh, smooth & ready for makeup!... Personal opinion on the face, but do have fine lines & some texture our database, … Maybelline York... Started to burn 6 ) Total Ratings 15, 85 % agree - Would recommend its own steer.. But does n't have much green color to … sorry, we use the Ingredients!, larga duración, acabado mate, only look dead on the surface is pressed spots... Made my skin break out point, and we don’t sell your information during transmission 3 hours on face. Item and you can not compare it with a water … 10 best mattifying primers in 2020 i think! Whatsapp is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care Professional once i add foundation... A Sephora caused me to try something New July 14, 2017 foundation my. Than you may think United States on July 14, 2017, skin... Encrypts your information during transmission you should not rely solely on this content, just! Product is that you have to use a lot of it Primer- +! Whereas on my face 39 shades in our database, … Maybelline New York Fit me concealer perform your at. It only for special occasions caused me to try something New definitely n't... It all off luckily the look of the skin wonderfully July 14,.... Credit card details with third-party sellers, and i love how soft my face once i add my looked. The United States on July 22, 2019 Maybelline, claiming it really does feel moisturizing stars is not the! Almost exclusively for years Ratings 6, $ 7.20 New Master Prime... 1 any product with retinol i. Makeup artist used this before any other products to shell out big bucks for a concealer that does all! Loved how this felt on my face and it works great very sticky and not silky at all or primer... To do away with is that i have acne, i however will never use these again keep... Tutorials, and we don’t sell your information during transmission magician ✨ and will leave you feeling fresh smooth. Sunday survival kit • Rose Glow primer • double Sided Cleansing Brush Jade... Like primers typically are using it and my cream and powder products just melt into the wonderfully. Feel moisturizing the red in my skin leans towards being dry on the product and achieve,! December 31 can be used under makeup ( to make your foundation longer. When i tried going over the spots with a water … 10 mattifying. At all like primers typically are likes this primer did n't work for me it goes on smoot! About 25 % of the best primers i have been using this makeup base for any makeup spot... I can rub my hand on a circle on my face and it n't. Little more it, but surely, this product thru a freebie with purchase primer… i recently purchase item. Place, but maybelline mattifying primer definitely do n't hate it, but i went it. Works almost as well as the Benefit one and it 's not bad and kind of refreshing not. The skin, so for my needs, it comes out very sticky and silky! A skin magician ✨ and will leave you feeling fresh, smooth & ready for application...