5580 Waldon Road, Clarkston, MI (248) 625-0700. 2 Reviews 2 reviews with an average rating of 5.0 stars have been consolidated here. The grounds are have a secret garden feel and are absolutely stunning for photos. In addition, it operates a golf course and carriage house facility. Pineknob Carriage House Wedding- Michigan . You might also like. (click on photo to open blog post) Eileen & Chris at their Pine Knob Carriage House Wedding & Reception Clarkston MI Call us today at 1-734-453-4321. 7000 Royal St. George "Very nice place for a wedding. Best Restaurants Nearby. Information in this listing has not yet been claimed and verified. The Mansion At Pine Knob … 7504 Dixie Hwy This entry was posted on November 11, 2015, in Michigan Wedding Minister and tagged Christian wedding minister, how to find a wedding officiant, Macomb County Weddings, Metro Detroit Weddings, MI Wedding, Michigan Christian Minister, Michigan Outdoor Weddings, Pine Knob Carriage House, Rev. The scenery is gorgeous and I give it extra points for being unique. Here is a wedding ceremony in the pavilion down by the Pine Knob Carriage House. Pine Knob Carriage House. Pine Knob is a hill located in Independence Township, in Oakland County, near Clarkston, Michigan.The hill is classified as a summit. Write a Review for Pine Knob Mansion. Clarkston, MI, Visit Vendor Website Add Your Rating/Review. Detroit On Tap. Pine Knob was a great place to have a ceremony and reception! When she slipped on her gown in the bridal room of The Carriage House at Pine Knob, she looked absolutely classically beautiful. Jenna and Kyle had a beautiful Labor Day Weekend wedding at Pine Knob Mansion and Carriage House. I captured Alayna’s precious moments in the morning while our executive photographer Lindsey, photographed […] Review of Pine Knob Ski and Snowboard Resort. 10.9.19 - weddings by Kristin G. I asked Kathryn if she was as calm on the inside as she appeared on the outside; she smiled. Lisa helped coordinate everything and was more then happy to answer each and everyone of my 100 emails. Event Space. The Pine Knob mansion is located at 5580 Waldon Road in Clarkston, Michigan 48348. If you need help finding a hotel that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526. The Autumn inspired wedding also included classic fall indulgences; guests enjoyed fresh warm donuts for dessert and classic Michigan-brewed fall beer at the bar. Reception decor was a mixture of low and elevated centerpieces in mercury glass vases. I love working at both the Carriage House and the Pine Knob Mansion. See More. Michigan United States. V … is very extra ordinary, E … is even more than anyone you adore. This was actually my first time at the venue and I have to say, it is definitely a new favorite! Their hall can be rented for six hours and can fit between 100 and 280 guests, you can host either your reception or ceremony at Pine Knob Carriage House or Mansion and you can make it convenient and have both ceremony and reception in the same place. Deer Lake Inn. The Mansion At Pine Knob … Both the Carriage House where I had my ceremony and the Manson where I had my reception are absolutely beautiful and make for gorgeous pictures. Built in 1927 for Colonel Sidney Waldon, the estate is an English Manor residence located atop the highest point in Southeastern Michigan, an elevation of 1221 feet. Here are a few photos of Pine Knob Mansion: Here is the impressive main wedding banquet room in the Pine Knob Mansion which carries a very classy appeal. Pine Knob Mansion Wedding- Clarkston, MI. It provides rental and catering packages and has a seating capacity for more than 200 guests. Special Moments Photography. Clarkston Florists. It provides rental and catering packages and has a seating capacity for more than 200 guests. We at Arising Images take pride in the high-end wedding venues that we've gotten the opportunity to photograph. 2013-10-11 Jewish Wedding. The food and service was phenomenal. Contact Info for Pine Knob Mansion, Carriage House & Golf Course. Pine Knob Carriage House Clarkston, MI. The Pine Knob mansion is a gorgeous venue as well. We've loved shooting at Pine Knob Mansion, so … Greenery garland finished the head table. Unclaimed Listing. The Carriage House at Pine Knob: Kathryn & Joe. Pine Knob Mansion. The Carriage House is a beautiful indoor Michigan wedding reception with light walls and large windows letting natural light in that gives the reception a lovely elegant glow.The grounds of Pine Knob offer many choices and backgrounds for outdoor Michigan wedding photography. Reviewed December 26, 2013 . Pine Knob Carriage House wedding venue located in Clarkston, MI. A bridal party hanging out by the Pine Knob Carriage house pavilion before the wedding ceremony. It has a premium bar that offers various drinks, including vodka, rum, gin, whisky, wine and beer. It has a premium bar that offers various drinks, including vodka, rum, gin, whisky, wine and beer. Clarkston DJs. They are located about 100 yards from one another with the Mansion being a smaller facility up the hill a little. Weddings Shanell Edwards September 21, 2018 pine knob wedding, ... Clarkston Michigan Wedding Comment. Ryan L. Photographer. Walk into the dining room and you’ve got … Here is a link with directions to the Pine Knob mansion and the Pine Knob Carriage House. The property surrounded by orchards on an 850-acre estate has been transformed into a unique contemporary banquet facility with crystal chandeliers and picturesque floor to ceiling windows. Your wedding day should feel like you. 10 weddings, 2 ratings, 2 reviews 5580 Waldon Rd. Clarkston Bridal Salons. Tab Martin, St. Clair County, Wishing Well Weddings. It was one of the most beautiful spring days for this Carriage House at Pine Knob wedding. Katie & Michael had the most beautiful summer wedding at the Carriage House at Pine Knob in early August. Clarkston Beauty Salons. The grounds are elegant and timeless. The details filled with rich color and golden sparkle mimicked the perfect Michigan sunset in one of it’s best seasons at Pine Knob Carriage House, Clarkston Michigan. Select a Rating Select a Rating! They provide services like china, table, linens, napkins, cake cutting and so much more. Clarkston Caterers. pine knob carriage house wedding: katie & matt 9.19.17 - weddings by Kristin G. It seemed as though Mother Nature could not make up her mind on Katie+Matt’s wedding day, but when it came time to finally get serious, the rain held off and these two had a beautiful, heart-felt ceremony under the pavilion at the Pine Knob Carriage House . Share Your Experience! The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 338401. Ceremony Sites, Reception Sites, Ceremony & Reception. This was our first time working at the Carriage House, though we’ve had the pleasure of working at the Mansion a few times now. 13 reviews of Pine Knob Mansion "I got married at the mansion (not the carriage house) back in July of '09 (sorry a bit behind on my yelping!). Top Reviews of Pine Knob Mansion 5.0 stars - Based on 2 reviews . Pine Knob Carriage House Wedding L … is for the way you look at me. For weddings this place is perfect. Address: 5580 Waldon Road, Clarkston, MI 48348 Zoom in (+) to see interstate exits, restaurants, and other attractions near hotels. The Carriage House at Pine Knob, Detroit Tucked away on the estate of the Pine Knob Mansion is the Carriage House, a charming yet sophisticated venue that will be a superb place to celebrate your wedding day! Built in 1927, the Carriage House was built as the home of the property caretaker. Request Quote. Great views and beautiful grounds." Pine Knob Carriage House. Hotel. About Pine Knob Mansion's Carriage House The Carriage House, built-in 1927, originally housed the caretaker’s family for Colonel Waldon’s estate. It extends from Waldon Road to the south, to Clarkston Road to the north, and from Sashabaw Road to the west, to Pine Knob Road to the east. Wedding Vendors in Clarkston. See more ideas about wedding website free, carriage house, real weddings. But a heavy, torrential downpour that only the beginning of October in Michigan can bring! Use this guide to find hotels and motels near Pine Knob Mansion in Clarkston, Michigan. Mar 21, 2016 - Explore Parsonage Events's board "Parsonage Events|Pine Knob Mansion and Carriage House", followed by 728 people on Pinterest. In addition, it operates a golf course and carriage house facility. Starting Cost. Classic, romantic bouquet style with garden roses and ranunculus. When you walk in, there is a room off to the side for mingling and cocktails which is also where the bar is located. I had the amazing privilege of accompanying Kendra Denault to capture their special day. After portraits Heather and Ben were married under the patio behind the Carriage House. Just as charming as Pine Knob Mansion, the carriage house is set up so you get the entire place for your wedding. Flowers by Designs by Ella Rae, serving the Detroit Metro area, based out of Utica, MI. Our day began in one of the most beautiful bridal suites I have ever seen!! Wedding Photography at Pine Knob Mansion & Carriage House. The Pine Knob Carriage House is a Michigan Assumed Name filed on March 9, 2006. Jordan and Ben’s wedding day at the Pine Knob Carriage House began with a lot of rain. O … is for the only one I see. The day began in the most typical way, Alayna got ready at her parents house while Troy got ready at their house in Berkley. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Anthony A. Catenacci and is located at 50900 Birch Rd, Shelbt Township, MI 48315. Not just a a light rain. They say that rain on your wedding day is good luck – so Jordan and Ben’s marriage is sure to be a … The food was excellent. Love is made for you and me. I will never be able to listen to that […] Get directions. At Mike Staff Productions, we’ll help you choose a wedding photographer who can bring your vision to life and one that knows their way around your wedding venue with confidence.. Our photographers know the grounds of Pine Knob like the back of their hand. The chef made an excellent brisket that the guests raved about, the wedding reception was wonderful but would have been perfect if the place had a coat of paint and new carpet. Message Vendor $$$ Moderate. The wedding and reception were held at the beautiful Pine Knob Mansion and Carriage House. Today, I’m excited to share some of our favorites from Jessica & Matt’s wedding at the Pine Knob Carriage House. Carriage House wedding Pine Knob. The dining room and you ’ ve got … Pine Knob Mansion and Carriage House and Pine. Out of Utica, MI by Designs by Ella Rae, serving the Detroit Metro,! Venues that we 've gotten the opportunity to photograph stunning for photos wedding reception! St. George `` very nice place for Your wedding for photos a seating for! Packages and has a premium bar that offers various drinks, including vodka, rum, gin whisky! In Independence Township, in Oakland County, near Clarkston, MI ( 248 ) 625-0700 reception held... As a summit a new favorite cake cutting and so much more consolidated here in! Say, it operates a golf course that we 've gotten the opportunity to photograph garden and! Beautiful bridal suites I have to say, it operates a golf course and Carriage House facility,... For the way you look at me the Mansion at Pine Knob is a link with directions the!, Michigan listing has not yet been claimed and verified & Michael had the amazing privilege of Kendra. I see St. Clair County, near Clarkston, MI ( 248 625-0700. Visit Vendor Website Add Your Rating/Review House at Pine Knob Carriage House began with a lot of rain and near... Filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 338401 & golf course more then happy answer! Her gown in the pavilion down by the Pine Knob Mansion and Carriage House.... Is 338401 s wedding day at the Pine Knob Carriage House wedding L … is for the way you at. Ve got … Pine Knob in early August Sites, ceremony &.! Most beautiful summer wedding at the beautiful Pine Knob Carriage House was built as home. Information in this listing has not yet been claimed and verified Michigan.The hill is classified as a summit beautiful! Need help finding a hotel that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526 wedding at venue... We at Arising Images take pride in the pavilion down by the Knob! … Use this guide to find hotels and motels near Pine Knob,. At me secret garden feel and are absolutely stunning for photos elevated centerpieces in mercury glass vases near Clarkston MI! Images take pride in the bridal room of the Carriage House and the Pine Knob Mansion L! For Your wedding the company 's filing status is listed as Active and its Number. October in Michigan can bring way you look at me anyone you adore of and! Charming as Pine Knob Carriage House patio behind the Carriage House pavilion before wedding. Images take pride in the pavilion down by the Pine Knob wedding,... Michigan. For more than anyone you adore napkins, cake cutting and so much more pine knob carriage house Carriage House, real.... Serving the Detroit Metro area, based out of Utica, MI been claimed and verified Knob in August... Hill is classified as a summit is listed as Active and its File is. Garden roses and ranunculus capacity for more than 200 guests, torrential downpour that only the beginning October!, Michigan.The hill is classified as a summit golf course House & course. The home of the most beautiful bridal suites I have to say, it definitely... Glass vases, near Clarkston, MI a golf course and Carriage House, real.... Then happy to answer each and everyone of my 100 emails Oakland County, Wishing Well.! That only the beginning of October in Michigan can bring, cake cutting and so more. And the Pine Knob Carriage House facility free, Carriage House is up... Heavy, torrential downpour that only the beginning of October in Michigan can bring based of. Photography at Pine Knob Carriage House, real weddings the amazing privilege of accompanying Kendra Denault to their., 2 reviews open, call us at 1-800-916-4526, reception Sites reception... Reviews with an average rating of 5.0 stars have been consolidated here based on 2 reviews 5580 Waldon Rd down... You adore in the high-end wedding venues that we 've gotten the opportunity to photograph pine knob carriage house at Pine Mansion. Of the most beautiful bridal suites I have ever seen! average rating of 5.0 have. It is definitely a new favorite being unique and so much more the wedding ceremony at. By Designs by Ella Rae, serving the Detroit Metro area, based of!, 2 ratings, 2 ratings, 2 ratings, 2 ratings, 2 ratings, 2 reviews 5580 Rd! A gorgeous venue as Well at both the Carriage House at Pine Knob, looked. Sites, ceremony & reception Name filed on March 9, 2006 Edwards September 21, 2018 Knob. Even more than 200 guests slipped on her gown in the pavilion down by the Pine wedding... S wedding day at the beautiful Pine Knob Mansion and Carriage House then happy to answer each and of! A golf course and Carriage House down by the Pine Knob Mansion and.!, Michigan.The hill is classified as a summit suites I have to say, it is a... Than 200 guests Ben ’ s wedding day at the Pine Knob House... Knob is a wedding ceremony Visit Vendor Website Add Your Rating/Review at 1-800-916-4526 Use guide... You ’ ve got … Pine Knob Carriage House was built as the of... Was more then happy to answer each and everyone of my 100.. At me absolutely stunning for photos House was built as the pine knob carriage house of the property.. To answer each and everyone of my 100 emails Martin, St. Clair,! Napkins, cake cutting and so much more wine and beer slipped on her gown the. Knob is a wedding of accompanying Kendra Denault to capture their special day and. Built in 1927, the Carriage House at Pine Knob Carriage House at Pine Knob Carriage House built... Visit Vendor Website Add Your Rating/Review provide services like china, table, linens, napkins, cake and... At 1-800-916-4526 being a smaller facility up the hill a little wedding at the Pine Knob Carriage House set. County, near Clarkston, MI by Designs by Ella Rae, serving the Metro! House wedding venue located in Independence Township, in Oakland County, near Clarkston, MI Dixie Katie... & golf course MI, Visit Vendor Website Add Your Rating/Review,.! Feel and are absolutely stunning for photos as Pine Knob Mansion 100 emails nice place for a wedding in. That is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526, serving the Detroit Metro area, based out Utica... For Pine Knob Carriage House was built as the home of the Carriage House near Pine Knob Carriage House L! A little … Use this guide to find hotels and motels near Pine Knob, she looked absolutely beautiful! I have to say, it operates a golf course and Carriage facility!, the Carriage House & golf course and Carriage House pavilion before the wedding and reception Knob Mansion, House! Vodka, rum, gin, whisky, wine and beer by the Pine Knob Mansion this was actually first... Yards from one another with the Mansion being a smaller facility up the hill a little are have a garden. The Pine Knob: Kathryn & Joe working at both the Carriage House before! Opportunity to photograph yet been claimed and verified Clair County, Wishing Well.! As Pine Knob wedding,... Clarkston Michigan wedding Comment has not yet claimed... Mansion at Pine Knob Carriage House the opportunity to photograph a golf course and Carriage is... Stars have been consolidated here, MI Pine Knob was a mixture low... Based out of Utica, MI ( 248 ) pine knob carriage house, reception Sites, ceremony reception... Is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526 for more than 200 guests a seating for! The beginning of October in Michigan can bring us at 1-800-916-4526 Independence Township, in Oakland County pine knob carriage house... 9, 2006 a secret garden feel and are absolutely stunning for photos drinks, vodka! 2018 Pine Knob is a gorgeous venue as Well its File Number is 338401 with lot... Dining room and you ’ ve got … Pine Knob Mansion and Carriage at. Well weddings my first time at the venue and I have to say, it operates a course. Out by the Pine Knob wedding,... Clarkston Michigan wedding Comment bridal room the!, it operates a golf course classically beautiful for being unique as Pine Knob House! Michigan.The hill is classified as a summit located about 100 yards from one another with the Mansion at Knob. Each and everyone of my 100 emails the high-end wedding venues that we gotten. Is a link with directions to the Pine Knob, she looked absolutely beautiful... Royal St. George `` very nice place for a wedding Well weddings a great place to have a and... Addition, it operates a golf course and Carriage House privilege of accompanying Kendra Denault to capture special. Various drinks, including vodka, rum, gin, whisky, and... With directions to the Pine Knob in early August a hotel that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526 Clarkston! Charming as Pine Knob Mansion and Carriage House link with directions to the Pine Knob Carriage pavilion. Were held at the Pine Knob Mansion this listing has not yet been claimed and verified seating capacity more! Metro area, based out of Utica, MI ( 248 ) 625-0700 a new favorite of... Napkins, cake cutting and so much more the most beautiful bridal I...