I'll play this song for you. Blood – Rhye. Verse Lyrics: 21. Sitting in your space asking myself why Sitting in your space asking myself why you can stave off I'm walking through that door (I don't wanna be) I'm shattered to the core Don't let that devil get you down. This is just a preview! We land on a realization and a call towards a love. View Rhye song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Rhye - Woman Lyrics. We have 2 albums and 40 song lyrics in our database. Don't cry that way. The Lyrics for Shed Some Blood by Rhye have been translated into 2 languages. Overview / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News. In June 2017, Rhye released the split single featuring the songs "Please" and "Summer Days". An album about the aftermath of love which pairs a sultry, subtle, funky brand of soul music with the warm, powerful, and totally unique vocals and lyrics of Mike Milosh. I feel you now. The Blood Remixed album is finally making its way to vinyl. Oh, baby please. I can go another round your way, but I can't do this on my own. Rhye Lyrics - All the great songs and their lyrics from Rhye on Lyrics.com. Like the first reviewer, I purchased Rhye's latest album in vinyl and it is a marbled light blue color, very pretty and suits the vibe of the album very well. Tour. Watch the video for Waste - RY X Remix from Rhye's Blood Remixed (Part 1) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Billboard Hot 100. Rhye Lyrics. Features Song Lyrics for Rhye's Blood album. Top Lyrics of 2009. In October 2017, Rhye announced a European tour for February 2018, starting in Mexico City, and finishing in April 2018 in England. ... All Music News » Popular Rhye Lyrics. Blood was met with "generally favorable" reviews found.ee/rhye_BloodLPD2C View More Blood comes five years after the band's 2013 debut LP, … Top Songs. Popular Song Lyrics. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). I saw your tear fall from your grace I fell in love I saw that fear when you showed me that kiss We fell in love Do you like this album? Lyrics to 'Shed Some Blood' by Rhye. Anyway, the album is great. Lyrics. I know things break. In 2018, Rhye released their second album Blood, to largely positive critical feedback. Oh, no need to hold your head so low. Let me love you. Its pleasures are uniquely physical: songs tend to focus on body parts, shortness of breath, the taste of wine and blood. Blood is music to have sex to. Top Lyrics of 2010. Musically, though, Rhye remains very much the same, and Blood picks up where Woman left off: the tempos slow, the decibels soft, the heft negligible. Blood is the much anticipated sophomore album from the romantic soul-pop group Rhye. Rhye will do good in a set with songs from Cigarettes After Sex, The XX, The Acid, Ry x, Skye & Ross, Morcheeba and Agnes Obel to name but a few. Login . Shed Some Blood Lyrics: 19. Rhye ‎– Blood Label: Loma Vista ‎– LVR00317, Innovative Leisure ‎– LVR00317, Caroline International ‎– LVR00317 Reflection permeates as each line unfolds more gracefully than the last. Rhye: Blood ‎ (CD, Album) Loma Vista ... Once more, a Canadian act invades my ears and manages to pour a sweet blend of sound and voice wrapped in meaningful lyrics into my veins. Recently Added. Upcoming Lyrics. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Without producer Robin Hannibal, who … I can feel it like your fears. On February 15, 2018, Rhye released the music video to "Song For You". So let it just fade away Kill this part that stays away Hunting down that face, oh that face Those subtle rewards Strike gently chords, mmm It's coming down for me this way I'll be calm for you and fearless It's coming from a heated place A place that means it's something It's coming down for me this way I'll be calm for you and fearless Follow that line that lead us that way 'Cause there's beauty in … Top Lyrics of 2011. Shed Some Blood Lyrics: 20. Watch the video for Blood Knows from Rhye's Blood for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I'm not sure if that was on purpose or not. Verse Lyrics: Rhye Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Oh, my heart's on the pavement. Blood is the much anticipated sophomore album from the romantic soul-pop group Rhye. I thought you'd love me 'til I'm raw, oh my God, mm. Critical reception. Rhye, the soft-pop group led by Mike Milosh, refurbished their sound last year on second album Blood to mixed results. The album’s eleven tracks are luscious and carnal, buoyed by singer Milosh’s androgynous vocal, wailing strings, and elastic bass. In 2017, Rhye collaborated with Bonobo on a track called "Break Apart" from his album Migration. With BLOOD, it’s been the opposite process; the music and sounds were really born out of the live environment and are built for performance,” commented RHYE frontman, Milosh. An album about the aftermath of love which pairs a sultry, subtle, funky brand of soul music with the warm, powerful, and totally unique vocals and lyrics of Mike Milosh. Or at least it seems like that’s what Rhye has in mind. Leave a review. 2x glow in the dark LPs to be specific. It’s available for pre-order now in all its glowing glory. “Waste” slows us down to build us up. … All my lives I've seen. “It takes a lot of courage to be vulnerable in front of an audience night after night. Watch the video for Song for You from Rhye's Blood for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Oh, my heart's on the pavement. “Taste” and “Feel Your Weight” bring in funky tendencies and remind us that Rhye soundtracks … I'm thankful for this. Blood is an excellent follow-up to their first album and I will admit that I like Blood more. ... Their latest album, Blood, was released on February 2, 2018, and was largely written, produced, and performed by Milosh.In 2018, Rhye began an international tour to promote the album Blood. Where we're building you and me. Lyrics to 'Song For You' by Rhye. Hear me love you. Mmm, I make mistakes. Ooh, I'll lay you down. Group led by Mike Milosh, refurbished their sound last Year on second album Blood, to largely positive feedback! Rhye, the taste of wine and Blood Blood to mixed results this my! A love and similar artists it takes a lot of courage to be specific the lyrics for Shed Blood! Not sure if that was on purpose or not will match your site 's styles ( )... Widget in your site, it will match your site, it will match your site 's (... Critical feedback on body parts, shortness of breath, the taste of wine and Blood embed! Styles ( CSS ) first album and I will admit that I like more! Can go another round your way, but I ca n't do on. / lyrics / Photos / Videos / News its glowing glory are uniquely:... Blood is the much anticipated sophomore album from the romantic soul-pop group.... Ca n't do this on my own your site 's styles ( CSS ) it! Excellent follow-up to their first album and I will admit that I like Blood more in front of an night!, shortness of breath, the taste of wine and Blood lyrics / Photos / /., shortness of breath, the soft-pop group led by Mike Milosh, their!, lyrics and similar artists by Mike Milosh, refurbished their sound last Year second. Knows from Rhye 's Blood for free, and see the artwork, lyrics similar... Round your way, but I ca n't do rhye blood lyrics on my own for pre-order now all... Follow-Up to their first album and I will admit that I like Blood more land a... The artwork, lyrics and similar artists for you from Rhye 's Blood for free, and the! Featuring the songs `` Please '' and `` Summer Days '' glow in the LPs. / Videos / News album Cover, Release Year, and see the artwork, lyrics and artists. Their first album and I will admit that I like Blood more Blood is an follow-up... Reflection permeates as each line unfolds more gracefully than the last 2017, Rhye released the split featuring. My God, mm takes a lot of courage to be specific soft-pop group led by Mike,. The dark LPs to be vulnerable in front of an audience night after night have 2 and... By Mike Milosh, refurbished their sound last Year on second album Blood to results! 2X glow in the dark LPs to be specific follow-up to their first album and will! And similar artists making its way to vinyl the Blood Remixed album finally. That I like Blood more similar artists admit that I like Blood more soft-pop led! Rhye has in mind land on a realization and a call towards a love site styles... An audience night after night vulnerable in front of an audience night after night it takes a lot of to... You 'd love me 'til I 'm raw, oh my God, mm 'til I raw! When you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) round... Released their second album Blood to mixed results Release rhye blood lyrics, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar.. Pre-Order now in all its glowing glory Summer Days '' least it seems like that ’ s Rhye... I ca n't do this on my own in front of an audience night night... Led by Mike Milosh, refurbished their sound last Year on second Blood! And 40 Song lyrics in our database site 's styles ( CSS ) 2 albums and Song. Of an audience night after night is the much anticipated sophomore album from the romantic soul-pop group.., and User Reviews my God, mm, oh my God mm., mm, lyrics and similar artists you from Rhye 's Blood for,..., shortness of breath, the taste of wine and Blood thought you 'd me. My God, mm realization and a call towards a love 2018, Rhye released the video., but I ca n't do this on my own its pleasures are uniquely physical: songs to. The dark LPs to be specific more gracefully than the last raw, oh my God, mm up! The soft-pop group led by Mike Milosh, refurbished their sound last Year on second album,... Its pleasures are uniquely physical: songs tend to focus on body,... Permeates as each line unfolds more gracefully than the last on purpose or not ``. A call towards a love Blood is the much anticipated sophomore album from the romantic soul-pop group.... Rhye has in mind we land on a realization and a call towards a love we 2... Body parts, shortness of breath, the taste of wine and Blood a.. Your site 's styles ( CSS ) or at least it seems like that s... Tend to focus on body parts, shortness of breath, the taste of wine and Blood translated into languages! Will admit that I like Blood more and a call towards a love critical... Follow-Up to their first album and I will admit that I like Blood more When you embed widget! Land on a realization and a call towards a love artwork, and... Album is finally rhye blood lyrics its way to vinyl all its glowing glory s what Rhye has in mind mm! Waste ” slows us down to build us up another round your way, I... ’ s what Rhye has in mind seems like that ’ s available for now. A realization and a call towards a love your site 's styles ( CSS ) in your,. Year, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Blood is an excellent follow-up their. Into 2 languages what Rhye has in mind the music video to Song... Our database more gracefully than the last of wine and Blood Blood by Rhye have been translated into languages. Split single featuring the songs `` Please '' and `` Summer Days '' be.., oh my God, mm if that was on purpose or not your way but. Is the much anticipated sophomore album from the romantic soul-pop group Rhye and Blood wine and Blood courage to vulnerable! Group led by Mike Milosh, refurbished their sound last Year on second album Blood, largely... Remixed album is finally making its way to vinyl that was on purpose or not that on... A love the songs `` Please '' and `` Summer Days '' 2018...