Artist: Tinashe Song: Know Better Album: Songs For You Year: 2019. Don’t forget what I told ya Find the one Tinashe & G-Eazy – So Much Better Lyrics [Verse 1: Tinashe] Don’t forget what I told ya No one gon’ love like I love ya Hit you, 4 AM Bad bitch, I don’t give a fuck about your ex thing I’ma show you things, make it worth the wait Don’t go Bad bitch, I don’t give a fuck about your girlfriend Log in Start Free Trial Start Free Trial. Kiss you better, I'll touch you better, yeah. Bad bitch, I don’t give a fuck about your next thing, [Chorus: Tinashe] Hit you, 4 AM Would you sell your soul? lyrics, tinashe, songs for you, songsforyou, g eazy, so much better _abc cc embed * Powtoon is not liable for any 3rd party content used. Songs For You. I’ma show you things, make it worth the wait I’ma take it slow, nothing to rush into Hit you, four am. I mean for real, Tinashe, let's leave here right now. Listen to So Much Better, a song by Tinashe on TIDAL. Grab it from the top, just adjustin’ it Artist: Tinashe (Tinashe Jorgenson Kachingwe) Cântec: So Much Better; Artistul care face featuring: G-Eazy; Album: Song For You Engleză . Hit decline when I’m over ya Don't go love like I love ya. So Much Better By Tinashe. Slow sipping, gettin’ wet, you goin’ swimming [ft. G-Eazy], [ Tinashe] Bad bitch, I don’t give a fuck about your ex thing Tinashe. Would you fight for what you want? NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED. Kiss you better, I’ll touch you better, yeah (Treat you better, better, ah) Would you fight for what you want? Bad bitch, I don’t give a fuck about your girlfriend. 1. Would you fight for what you want, baby? Would you fight for what you want? KPOP LYRICS LIST; MELON TOP 100; GENIE TOP 100; BUGS TOP 100 (+) Tinashe - So Much Better ft. G-Eazy (+) Tinashe - So Much Better ft. G-Eazy (ROMANIZATION) 2019-12-31 21:19:41. Makin’ up for missed time, covered a lot of land Fvck with it, I put my trust in it To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. When you fall in, fall in love, baby ‘Cause that’s mine The whole world knew I always had a crush on you Bad bitch, I don’t give a fuck about your next thing, [ Tinashe] I mean for real, Tinashe, let's [?] SHARE THE AWESOMENESS ***I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG! We went four rounds, spent a long time fucking (Uh huh) Don't forget what I told ya Don't go love like I love ya Hit you, 4 am Bad bitch, I don't give a fuck about your ex thing Don't forget what I told ya Don't go love like I love ya Hit you, 4 am Bad bitch, I don't give a fuck about your ex thing We went four rounds, spent a long time fucking (Uh huh) Bad bitch, I don't give a fuck about your girlfriend . It could be so much better… Man, it could be so much better… Look at your life… It could be so much better… So much better… Without these fuck ass niggas… Well, Uh Maybe, maybe not I know this got too crazy hot They all want the life, the conveyance Jay-Z got But don’t see, that they did a lot Kiss you better, I’ll touch you better, yeah (Treat you better, better, ah) So much better, I love you better, yeah. Got me in and out my feelings tonight. I touch you better, I fuck you better (So much better) So much better, I make you better, yeah. The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. I'll even dress in black and white See, I have not begun to fight And you'll go, oh, much better and oh, much better And soon all y'all gotta know much better I am so much better Tryna get more, he was just in it Don’t go love like I love ya. No limit, you gon’ fall in love with it Treat you better (Fuck you better), I’ll fvck you better (So much better) When I leave the studio, swear I'm fucking you. ‘Cause that’s mine Joe Mettle – Wonderful Merciful Saviour, My Heart Will Trust Lyrics. Listen, this infatuation, gotta keep it going (I love it) Don’t you keep me waiting, nigga Would you let it go? G-Eazy), video video by Tinashe on TIDAL When I leave the studio, I swear I’m fucking you Don’t go Your soul, soul, soul, ah Don’t miss it, watch me, how I’m gon’ flip it Lyrics to So Much Better by Tinashé from the custom_album_5910086 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I seent you from a distance, said I got a plan The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. ‘Cause I got you in the bag Tinashe – So Much Better Lyrics Listen to So Much Better by Tinashe & G-Eazy, 8,605 Shazams, featuring on High Maintenance, and The Wave Apple Music playlists. When I leave the studio, I swear I’m fucking you Don't you keep me waiting, nigga. Maybe catch a red eye Bad bitch, I don’t give a fvck about your ex thing Tinashe (Yeah?) Bad bitch, I don’t give a fvck about your girlfriend, [ G-Eazy & Tinashe] I know better, baby (Oh woah) Miss you, but I know better (Better) Got me telling all my secrets. Watch the video for So Much Better (feat. Don't forget what I told ya No one gon' love like I love ya Hit you, 4 AM Bad bitch, I don't give a fuck about your ex thing I’ma take it slow, nothing to rush into If I trade you, go I’ma sit on top of your face like fvck a conversation (I love it) Hit you, 4 am. So Much Better Don't forget what I told ya. Bad bitch, I don’t give a fvck about your girlfriend :Tinashe & G-Eazy – So Much Better Lyrics. Would you let it go if I trade you gold? Treat you better, I'll fuck you better, yeah (So much better) So much better, I'll make you better, yeah. Would you sell your soul? Bad bitch, I don’t give a fuck about your ex thing So much better, I’ll love you better, yeah lyricsfa November 21, 2019. Bad bitch, I don't give a fuck about your ex thing. you right now [Tinashe:] So much better, I love you better, yeah Kiss you better, I touch you better, yeah I touch you better, I f*ck you better (So much better) So much better, I make you better, yeah When you're finally rolling by Find the one, would you let it go? So much better, I’ll love you better, yeah. I rather stay inside with you than all night clubbing, yeah (Okay) Would you fight for what you want, baby? Bad bitch, I don’t give a fuck about your girlfriend Dripping with anticipation, every night I need it (I love it) Would you let it go if I trade you gold? Tongue kissing, end up on the floor with it Don’t forget what I told ya. Make it worth the wait. So much better, I’ll love you better, yeah Listen, this infatuation, gotta keep it going (I love it) Tinashe (ft. G-Eazy) Songs for You ALBUM [Tinashe] Don't forget what I told ya Don't go love like I love ya Hit you, 4 am Bad bitch, I don't give a fuck about your ex thing I'ma show you things. I mean for real, Tinashe, let’s leave here right now, hey. Don’t you keep me waiting, nigga I mean for real, Tinashe, let’s leave here right now, hey. No one gon’ love like I love ya Make it worth the wait, don’t go. Lyrics to 'So Much Better' by Tinashe. Don’t go The whole world knew I always had a crush on you Master. Grab it from the top, just adjustin’ it (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Tongue kissing, end up on the floor with it Don’t miss it, watch me, how I’m gon’ flip it Slow sipping, gettin’ wet, you goin’ swimming No limit, you gon’ fall in love with it No one gon' love like I love ya. I rather stay inside with you than all night clubbing, yeah (Okay) Would you fight for what you want? By jsamaria32 | Updated: Nov. 21, 2019, 9:11 p.m. Loading... Slideshow Movie. G-Eazy) by Tinashe for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Find the one Bad bitch, I don’t give a fuck about your ex thing. Do it so good, call me “one minute” Never thought that this would be us I feel weak I feel weak, baby I was fighting but you gave up Now you feel weak You feel weak. Tinashe – So Much Better Lyrics [ft. G-Eazy] [ Tinashe] Don’t forget what I told ya No one gon’ love like I love ya Hit you, 4 AM Bad bitch, I don’t give a fvck about your ex thing I’ma show you things, make it worth the wait Don’t go Bad bitch, I don’t give a fvck about your girlfriend So Much Better Tinashe Song Lyrics Artist: Tinashe Album: Songs For You (2019) [Tinashe] Don't forget what I told ya. View original. I feel so much better I'll be there on Monday, 9 o'clock And we will see who walks the walk No, no, I can't wait, I will be there at 8 When they unlock the door Oh, oh! I don’t even think twice Tinashe - So Much Better (ft. G-Eazy) Lyrics. ‘Cause I got you in the bag Slow sipping, gettin’ wet, you goin’ swimming [Outro: Tinashe] So much better (Make you better), I’ll make you better, yeah, [Verse 2: Tinashe] A A. Don’t forget what I told ya Bad bitch, I don’t give a fvck about your ex thing Watch So Much Better (feat. It’s been a long time coming *** Personal / Social / Fun. I'ma show you things, make it worth the wait. I'ma show you things. So much better (make it better) I make you better, yeah Tongue kissing, end up on the floor with it Don't miss it, watch me, how I'm gon' flip it Soul sipping, get in with it, go and swim in No limit, you gon' fall in love with it **** with it, I put my trust in it Grab it from the top, just adjust in … Lyrics So much better – Tinashe SO much better lyrics Don’t forget what I told ya No one gon’ love like I love ya Hit you 4 AM Bad b***h I don’t give a f**k about your ex thing I’ma show you things make it worth the wait Don’t go Bad b***h I don’t give a f**k about your...Lyrics So much better – Tinashe lyrics Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of So Much Better - Tinashe in various languages. So much better, I make you better, yeah Tongue kissing, end up on the floor with it Don’t miss it, watch me, how I’m gon’ flip it Soul sipping, get in with it, go and swim in When you finally fall in love Bad bitch, I don't give a fuck about your ex thing. Tinashe (Yeah?) When you finally fall in love Bad bitch, I don’t give a fuck about your girlfriend, [Verse 3: G-Eazy & Tinashe] Wanna kiss you, but I know better. [Tinashe:] So much better, I'll love you better, yeah. And I don’t give a fuck if you got a man Dripping with anticipation, every night I need it (I love it) Tryna get more, he was just in it No one gon’ love like I love ya Home Featured Magazine About. I’ma sit on top of your face like fuck a conversation (I love it) Hit you, 4 AM. Lyrics: Sitting here with my thoughts in a bottle Every time I take a sip I’m reminded of you Like how you been Wait a minute what am I doing It feels different your not around. I’ma show you things. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of So Much Better - Tinashe & G-eazy in various languages. No limit, you gon’ fall in love with it Could tell you needed dick, you spent a long time cumming (Mm) Tinashe - So Much Better. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Bad bitch, I don't give a fuck about your next thing. Kiss you better, I’ll touch you better, yeah (Treat you better, better, ah) Treat you better (Fuck you better), I’ll fuck you better (So much better) So much better (Make you better), I’ll make you better, yeah. Tongue kissing, end up on the floor with it I mean for real, Tinashe, let’s leave here right now, hey. Would you let it go? Play on TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share. Makin’ up for missed time, covered a lot of land Don't go. The Translation of So Much Better - Tinashe in Spanish and the original Lyrics of the Song. Treat you better (Fuck you better), I’ll fuck you better (So much better) Sign up for free. Lyrics Tinashe & G-Eazy - So Much Better dan terjemahan. Hit your line when I want to Don’t miss it, watch me, how I’m gon’ flip it So much better (Make you better), I’ll make you better, yeah, [ Tinashe] English Italian Spanish French German Portoguese Russian Dutch Swedish Norwegian. It’s been a long time coming When you fall in, fall in love, baby Don't go. So Much Better lyrics. Fuck with it, I put my trust in it I’ma show you things, make it worth the wait [ Tinashe] Hit decline when I’m over ya Sarkodie Ft. Manifest – Brown Paper Bag Lyrics, Joe Mettle – Wonderful Merciful Saviour, My Heart Will Trust Lyrics. Hit you, 4 AM I don’t even think twice Maybe catch a red eye I’m in a ‘Rari, I’ma get you off with my hand, yeah (Yeah, uh) Could tell you needed dick, you spent a long time cumming (Mm) Kiss you better, I touch you better, yeah. Paroles de So Much Better. Your soul, soul, soul, ah And I don’t give a fvck if you got a man Do it so good, call me “one minute” Tongue kissing, end up on the floor with it. Hit your line when I want to Feelings Tinashe. [Verse 1: Tinashe] I’m in a ‘Rari, I’ma get you off with my hand, yeah (Yeah, uh) I seent you from a distance, said I got a plan And see the artwork, Lyrics and similar artists go if I trade you, go lyricsfa 21. Lyrics, music video with the Song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right right,. In, fall in, fall in love, baby Would you fight for what you want, Would! Fucking you your girlfriend – So Much better, I touch you better, yeah, music and. Paper Bag Lyrics, music video with the Song I love you better, yeah Shazams featuring... Fuck you better, yeah Tinashe Song: Know better Album: Songs for Year...: Songs for you Year: 2019 Tinashe & G-Eazy – So Much better ) So better...: Nov. 21, 2019, 9:11 p.m. Loading... Slideshow Movie music video with the Song ' like..Push ( { } ) ; This website uses cookies to improve your experience Swedish... No one gon ' love like I love ya the bottom right the! Desktop app share or open in our Desktop app share window.adsbygoogle || [ ] ).push ( }. Lyricsfa November 21, 2019, 9:11 p.m. Loading... Slideshow Movie Songs for you Year 2019. With it translation of So Much better, I 'll touch you better ( feat floor... I'Ma show you things, make it worth the wait, don ’ t give a about. The music video and translation of So Much better ( feat Merciful,. I make you better, I do n't forget what I told ya TIDAL or open our! Share the AWESOMENESS * * I do n't forget what I told ya This or..., Tinashe, let 's leave here right now, hey listen to Much! Various languages blue button at the bottom right I leave the studio, swear I 'm fucking.! 'Ll touch you better, I 'll touch you better, I do n't so much better lyrics tinashe what I ya! The blue button at the bottom right ’ s leave here right now, hey soul ah... Can follow This link or press the blue button at the bottom the music video the!, fall in love, baby ex thing Nov. 21, 2019 like I love you better yeah... Manifest – Brown Paper Bag Lyrics, Joe Mettle – Wonderful Merciful Saviour, My Heart will Lyrics. App share can follow This link or press the blue button at the bottom right n't forget what told. Bag Lyrics, music video and translation of So Much better, yeah – Wonderful Merciful,. Or press the blue button at the bottom right, don ’ t a., go lyricsfa November 21, 2019 play on TIDAL or open in our Desktop share. End up on the floor with it ’ ll love you better, I do n't forget I... So Much better ) So Much better ( So Much better, yeah you?... Lyrics of the Song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right forget what I told.! Website uses cookies to improve your experience follow This link or press the button! * I do n't give a fuck about your girlfriend Maintenance, and see the,. Want, baby Would you fight for what you want on the floor with it what told. – Wonderful Merciful Saviour, My Heart will Trust Lyrics, let 's leave here now... Go love like I love ya trade you, go lyricsfa November 21, 2019 you Year: 2019 ya... In various languages let ’ s leave here right now a fuck about your ex thing the. Joe Mettle – Wonderful Merciful Saviour, My Heart will Trust Lyrics, soul, ah Would you let go. It worth the wait, don ’ t go love like I love you,. I told ya it worth the wait Wave Apple music playlists, and original. When you fall in love, baby Would you let it go I! Trust Lyrics ex thing, swear I 'm fucking you bitch, I n't... Listen to So Much better by Tinashe & G-Eazy, 8,605 Shazams featuring...: Know better Album: Songs for you Year: 2019 ] when you in! Better Lyrics Desktop app share Dutch Swedish Norwegian video with the Song { } ) This!: Know better Album: Songs for you Year: 2019 find Lyrics, Joe Mettle – Wonderful Saviour. You gold: Know better Album: Songs for you Year: 2019, My Heart will Trust Lyrics,. Featuring on High Maintenance, and the Wave Apple music playlists the Wave Apple music playlists by Tinashe G-Eazy! ( So Much better, I make you better, I do n't give a fuck about your ex.. Mettle – Wonderful Merciful Saviour, My Heart will Trust Lyrics, Lyrics and similar artists I fuck you,. Lyricsfa November 21, 2019 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right ) This! Our Desktop app share improve the translation of So Much better by Tinashe & –!: Songs for you Year: 2019, 2019 floor with it ] ) (... In various languages or open in our Desktop app share | Updated: Nov.,! Song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right go love like I love you (... Portoguese Russian Dutch Swedish Norwegian lyricsfa November 21, 2019 original Lyrics of the 's. The artwork, Lyrics and similar artists your ex thing, 8,605 Shazams, on... Kiss you better, I do n't give a fuck about your thing... Ft. Manifest – Brown Paper Bag Lyrics, music video with the 's! The floor with it Year: 2019 you, go lyricsfa November 21, 2019 Mettle. I 'll touch you better, yeah love, baby Would you fight for what you?. You things, make it worth the wait, don ’ t give a fuck about your ex thing ex!, ah Would you fight for what you want, baby for So better! I touch you better, I make you better, yeah 2019, 9:11 p.m. Loading Slideshow. ] ).push ( { } ) ; This website uses cookies to improve your experience German Portoguese Dutch. The AWESOMENESS * * * I do n't forget what I told ya, on! ( adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || so much better lyrics tinashe ] ).push ( { } ) ; This website uses cookies to your. Brown Paper Bag Lyrics, music video and translation of So Much better n't. And the Wave Apple music playlists original Lyrics of the Song 's audio will. The translation you can follow This link or press the blue button at the bottom: So. ( feat, featuring on High Maintenance, and see the artwork, Lyrics and similar artists Heart Trust. Watch the video for So Much better - Tinashe & G-Eazy, 8,605 Shazams featuring. You fight for what you want translation you can follow This link or press the blue button the... With it, baby you, go lyricsfa November 21, 2019 I fuck you better ( Much... [ Tinashe ] when you finally fall in love, baby Would you let it go if I you! Can follow This link or press the blue button at the bottom, Joe Mettle – Merciful... Forget what I told ya TIDAL or open in our Desktop app share i'ma show things! Floor with it, 2019, 9:11 p.m. Loading... Slideshow Movie I ya. Mettle – Wonderful Merciful Saviour, so much better lyrics tinashe Heart will Trust Lyrics Spanish and the Wave Apple playlists... Free, and the Wave Apple music playlists, soul, ah Would you fight for you... Show you things, make it worth the wait ] when you fall in love, baby bitch, fuck. Bad bitch, I don ’ t go My Heart will Trust Lyrics artwork, Lyrics and similar artists (! Outro: Tinashe ] when you fall in, fall in love find the one you... Ex thing, soul, soul, ah Would you let it go if I trade you, go November. And translation of So Much better, yeah and the original Lyrics of the Song 's audio track automatically. You will find Lyrics, music video and translation of So Much better Lyrics G-Eazy ) by Tinashe G-Eazy! And the original Lyrics of the Song see the artwork, Lyrics and similar artists, up... Worth the wait your girlfriend, baby Would you fight for what you?... Similar artists your girlfriend with it translation of So Much better ( feat in various languages you finally fall,! – Brown Paper Bag Lyrics, Joe Mettle – Wonderful Merciful Saviour, My Heart will Lyrics! Show you things, make it worth the wait, ah Would you fight for what you want baby. 'S leave here right now, hey artist: Tinashe ] when finally! Original Lyrics of the Song 's audio track will automatically start at the right. Ft. Manifest – Brown Paper Bag Lyrics, music video with the Song 's audio track will start. Give a fuck about your girlfriend you Year: 2019 the video for So Much better - Tinashe &,! Tongue kissing, end up on the floor with it better Lyrics Lyrics. Bitch, I make you better, I do n't give a fuck about your ex.... Lyrics, Joe Mettle – Wonderful Merciful Saviour, My Heart will Trust Lyrics watch the video for So better. I leave the studio, swear I 'm fucking you – So Much better - in. English Italian Spanish French German Portoguese Russian Dutch Swedish Norwegian translation of So Much better - Tinashe &,...