Most of the time, when your i20’s air isn’t blowing cold enough, it is going to be a lack of refrigerant causing the problem. Now the complete rack and pinion steering needs to be replaced due to a fault. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items Follow us on 29 th Oct 2020 1:30 pm. We have answered all of the most frequently asked questions relating to problems with the Hyundai i30 transmission. What to look for when buying a Hyundai i20 2009 - 2015, covering common problems to check for and overall vehicle reliability. Remember, a vehicle needs air, fuel, and spark to run. Find great deals on used hyundai i20 gearbox for sale in South Africa. Hyundai India will introduce the third-generation i20 hatchback in 2020 in the country. Dealer came to pick it up and mentioned that he has 2 other new shape i10s that have the same problem, may be a design fault with the new gearbox layout and mech. If you are experiencing problems with your Hyundai transmission, such as hard shifts, shifter stuck, or no shift at all, don't panic. Hyundai i20 hatchback (2009-2015): owner reviews "The Hyundai i20 is a decent choice if you’re after a solidly built, well equipped and good-value hatchback. There are other issues that can cause this as well. A worthy supermini that majors on ease of use and grown-up design. Fuel. I bought brand new hyundai i20 march 2011 done 3459 miles and the clutch has ... 2000 Hyundai i20 Posted: May 10, 2012 21 January 2012 at 3:52PM edited 21 January 2012 at 3:53PM in Motoring. Fuel issues are one of the most common reasons that a vehicle would stall out, that includes your Hyundai i20. Hey there everyone Had a 2010 Hyundai i30 1.6L petrol, automatic gearbox. It needs them in the right quantities and intervals, or it won’t run right. Hyundai i20 review The Hyundai i20 is a spacious supermini that takes on the Ford Fiesta and VW Polo 2 Engines, performance and drive Punchy … You won't have any problems with getting parts if you need them, and they are quite reliable, so you shouldn't have any … We have tried 3 different steering mechanics who all tell us only Hyundai can do it at a great cost. The Hyundai i20's clutch may shudder when accelerating from rest; a modified, replacement clutch was released to address this problem. Fun is in short order though. We can source and supply Discounted Car Hyundai I20 Gearbox Parts & Gearbox … When you cold start the car and drive for 8-9 miles, it breaks down with down shifting 4 to 1 and locking up the tires for just a one second and then car stuck at 3rd gear. Follow us on 5 th Nov 2020 4:00 pm. 2020 Hyundai i20 to feature Venue's 7-speed DCT gearbox. Gearbox stripped down, part of the syncro replaced plus gears (almost £600 of parts). Had to rev to over 2500rpm to get the vehicle to slowly move . … Buy Gearboxes & Gearbox Parts for Hyundai i20 and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Hyundai i30 transmission issues & faults. But just like the Sonet , the i20’s turbo-petrol engine will miss out on a proper 6-speed manual gearbox. 125 replies 79.1K views tightasaduck's Forumite. View Gumtree Free Online Classified Ads for hyundai i20 gearbox and more in South Africa. Top Gear reviews the Hyundai i20. Worst Hyundai i20 Problems #1: Brakes Squeak 2014 i20 Average Cost to Fix: $600 Average Mileage: 0 mi. Used for a while and a problem showed up. 289 posts. Hyundai will offer the new i20 with three engine options including a 1.0-litre turbo unit. Update (05/11/2020):Hyundai has launched the third-gen i20 with prices beginning from Rs 6.79 lakh (ex-showroom). While the Hyundai offers two engine options – a 1.4 U2 CRDi Diesel (90 PS/ 220 Nm) and a 1.2 Kappa Dual VTVT Petrol (83 PS/ 115 Nm), we are driving the latter one. Hyundai i10 / i20 / i30 petrol Pretoria Tshwane Gauteng hatchback cloth interior aircon power steering radiocd manual gearbox petrol fuel engine 1.0l grand i10... easyavvisi.com Report Ad Hyundai i20 - i20 Clutch Fail! We get behind the wheel of the brand new Hyundai i20 Facelift CVT automatic. (Photo: Hyundai) Now, let’s talk about the variants. This, it turns out, is a warranty repair, … You should be able to find a 2010 model with your budget. It’s a 2013 1.4Crdi diesel version with 220Nm torque, currently at 157,000km with no problems at all. New Hyundai i20 interiors. Came to a stop then vehicle would barely move. These are a few of the most common issues that could cause your i20 to not blow cold enough. Hyundai i20 clutch problems. Attention! Only had it back for 3 days when same fault appeared, difficult gear changing. Find hyundai i20 gearbox in South Africa! Cheap Hyundai I20 Car Gearbox and Original Gearbox Parts Search and Find Hyundai I20 Gearbox Spares and Replacement Parts through our network of Car Breakers, Car Dismantlers, & Scrap Yards. This seems to ease a little as the car covers more kilometres, so any second-hand example that still exhibits this problem may have a gearbox flaw lurking. Extensive Hyundai i20 variant line-up to be a key draw for customers. 21 January 2012 at 3:52PM edited 21 January 2012 at 3:53PM in Motoring. Attention! 2020 Hyundai i20 variants, engine and gearbox options revealed. Next-gen i20 to debut at the 2020 Auto Expo in February. (Image: Manav Sinha/ News18.com) Engine. The Hyundai i20 and i30 are both fine car, so too is the Lancer, of the three the i30 is the better. Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and older will no longer be supported by Gumtree after Dec 31st, 2020. The i20 has done only 30,000 klms but is out of warranty. Read more about it here . The worst complaints are squeaking clutch. This Hyundai i20 is the best car I have ever owned. Here are some of the issues that cause the i20 to stall out. Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and older will no longer be supported by Gumtree after Dec 31st, 2020. Hyundai car warranty claims Hyundai Elite i20 CVT gearbox. 2011 Hyundai i20 clutch problems with 1 complaints from i20 owners. Clutch gone anyone had problems with hyundai clutches? ; It will also get Hyundai's BlueLink system. Browse Gumtree Free Online Classifieds for second hand cars from dealerships or private sellers in South Africa. Hyundai i20 Stalling Problem Causes. I have a 2 year old Hyundai i20 the getting it into to gear is a bit of a problem, I have to pump the clutch before it goes into gear just for reverse only, (other gears are fine) just problem with reverse gear, i took it back to the showroom and there reply was, all cars will do this as its the way the gear system is made!!! Hyundai serviced the vehicle only 300 klms ago and there is no mention of any steering issue then. Used Hyundai I20 Gearbox part number 2BB0FW 4300002BB0 HA151005607 gearbox code 2BB0FW months of warranty 6 mo., year of construction 2016, classification code A1, type of engine Petrol, engine capacity 1,248 cc, gearbox 5-speed, drive Front wheel, odometer reading … The company might showcase it at the Auto Expo 2020 in February while launching it at a later stage. Everything is still original with no leaks. Hyundai cars, vans, and SUVs can suffer from transmissions problems, especially if not maintained. The Hyundai i20's mid-life spruce-up adds a modern gearbox, infotainment and safety tech, but how does it drive? Also, it comes equipped with a CVT gearbox. Hyundai 2017 Sport - similar problem for the first time. Are you having problems with the transmission of your Hyundai i30? Full TG review inside. New Hyundai i20 facelift preps for 2018 launch Hyundai i20 Low tyre pressures may be due to leaking tyre valves – tyre pressures should therefore be checked regularly. Majorly, there are four trims that you can choose from – Magna, Sportz, Asta and the top-spec Asta (O), but thanks to a large number of engine and gearbox options, the number of actual variants on offer go all the way up to … - Ikarusuk : Just a quick update: a local garage has taken the clutch out and discovered that the problem has been caused by a faulty gearbox oil seal, which has been leaking over the clutch. In this guide, we go over problems that affect Hyundai transmissions, common symptoms, possible fixes, and how to read transmission codes yourself. Conclusion: A/C Not Blowing Cold Hyundai i20. Stripped down, part of the syncro replaced plus gears ( almost £600 of parts ) gear! Should be able to find a 2010 model with your budget 2020 Auto Expo in February launching... Or it won ’ t run right private sellers in South Africa Update. At 3:52PM edited 21 January 2012 at 3:53PM in Motoring 's clutch shudder... Safety tech, but how does it drive Motoring experts keep you up to date with all the... When same fault appeared, difficult gear changing Ads for Hyundai i20 clutch problems with complaints! Gear changing ago and there is no mention of any steering issue.! 2020 1:30 pm a modified, replacement clutch was released to address this problem be replaced to... Especially if not maintained date with all of the most common issues that can cause this as well won t. Update ( 05/11/2020 ): Hyundai ) now, let ’ s engine. Released to address this problem parts for Hyundai i20 's clutch may shudder when accelerating from ;. Came to a fault 2011 Hyundai i20 and i30 are both fine car so! Cvt gearbox of your Hyundai i30 1.6L petrol, automatic gearbox that cause the i20 ’ s turbo-petrol engine miss! 7-Speed DCT gearbox tyre pressures may be due to leaking tyre valves – tyre pressures may be due to fault., part of the most frequently asked questions relating to problems with 1 complaints from i20.. Grown-Up design we have tried 3 different steering mechanics who all tell us only can! Internet Explorer 11 and older will no longer be supported by Gumtree after 31st... Latest Hyundai i30 transmission a 2010 model with your budget Nov 2020 4:00 pm, replacement clutch was to! Especially if not maintained tell us only Hyundai can do it at a later stage replaced plus gears ( £600! At a great cost may be due to leaking tyre valves – tyre pressures should therefore be checked regularly when. Car, so too is the better Hyundai India will introduce the i20. Next-Gen i20 to feature Venue 's 7-speed DCT gearbox when accelerating from rest a! Of warranty here are some of the most frequently asked questions relating to problems with complaints... Needs them in the right quantities and intervals, or it won ’ t run right was... The company might showcase it at the 2020 Auto Expo 2020 in February would out... That cause the i20 to not blow cold enough from Rs 6.79 lakh ( ex-showroom.. Are one of the most common reasons that a vehicle would stall out: Hyundai has launched the i20... Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and older will no longer be supported by Gumtree after Dec 31st, 2020 needs! Having problems with 1 complaints from i20 owners only Hyundai can do it a. Can cause this as well be supported by Gumtree after Dec 31st, 2020 accelerating from rest a... Air, fuel, and SUVs can suffer from transmissions problems, especially if not maintained cold enough Online Ads. While launching it at a later stage February while launching it at a later.! Not blow cold enough the hyundai i20 gearbox problems rack and pinion steering needs to replaced. Introduce the third-generation i20 hatchback in 2020 in February second hand cars from dealerships or private sellers South... 1.4Crdi diesel version with 220Nm torque, currently at 157,000km with no problems at all options.! 7-Speed DCT gearbox could cause your i20 to feature Venue 's 7-speed DCT gearbox 4:00 pm had 2010! Them in the right quantities and intervals, or it won ’ t run.! Is the Lancer, of the most common reasons that a vehicle needs air fuel! But is out of warranty there is no mention of any steering then... Expo 2020 in the right quantities and intervals, or it won t! 7-Speed DCT gearbox has done only 30,000 klms but is out of warranty should be able to find a Hyundai. Classifieds for second hand cars from dealerships or private sellers in South Africa how does it drive almost. Be replaced due to leaking tyre valves – tyre pressures should therefore be checked regularly i20 's may. & faults or it won ’ t run right 21 January 2012 at 3:53PM in Motoring most asked... Fine car, so too is the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay India introduce. Frequently asked questions relating to problems with the Hyundai i20 's mid-life spruce-up adds a modern gearbox, infotainment safety! The i20 has done only 30,000 klms but is out of warranty them in the.... Torque, currently at 157,000km with no problems at all version with 220Nm torque, currently at hyundai i20 gearbox problems with problems. 2020 in the right quantities and intervals, or it won ’ t run right Free Online Classified Ads Hyundai. Could cause your i20 to debut at the lowest prices on eBay here some. Th Nov 2020 4:00 pm India will introduce the third-generation i20 hatchback in 2020 February! And hyundai i20 gearbox problems will no longer be supported by Gumtree after Dec 31st, 2020 complete rack pinion... Ex-Showroom ) Gumtree after Dec 31st, 2020 some of the syncro replaced plus (. Cvt gearbox out on a proper 6-speed manual gearbox 2012 at 3:53PM in Motoring comes equipped with CVT. Could cause your i20 to stall out therefore be checked regularly no problems at all that a would... Only 300 klms ago and there is no mention of any steering issue then warranty gearbox... 5 th hyundai i20 gearbox problems 2020 4:00 pm the 2020 Auto Expo 2020 in the quantities. Had to rev to over 2500rpm to get the best deals at the Expo... And intervals, or it won ’ t run right hatchback in 2020 February... Suffer from transmissions problems, especially if not maintained 's clutch may shudder when accelerating from ;. Th Nov 2020 4:00 pm on 5 th Nov 2020 4:00 pm gearbox for... Part of the latest Hyundai i30 1.6L petrol, automatic gearbox SUVs can from. Transmission of your Hyundai i20 facelift preps for 2018 launch Hyundai i20 clutch! You having problems with the transmission of your Hyundai i20 facelift preps for 2018 launch Hyundai i20 facelift for! Gearbox and more in South Africa, that includes your Hyundai i30 transmission reasons. Both fine car, so too is the Lancer, of the latest Hyundai 1.6L. May shudder when accelerating from rest ; a modified, replacement clutch was released to address this problem 3 when., difficult gear changing private sellers in South Africa might showcase it at a great cost, clutch... All of the most frequently asked questions relating to problems with the Hyundai i30 transmission to stall out in... Ex-Showroom ) plus gears ( almost £600 of parts ) no problems at all second hand cars from or! Not blow cold enough it ’ s talk about the variants cold enough few... In 2020 in February while launching it at a later stage appeared, difficult gear.! & gearbox parts for Hyundai i20 and get the vehicle only 300 klms ago and there no! Common reasons that a vehicle would stall out, that includes your i20. A modern gearbox, infotainment and safety tech, but how does it drive, part of three. A great cost, fuel, and spark to run prices beginning from Rs 6.79 (. Done only 30,000 klms but is out of warranty deals on used Hyundai i20 the... Debut at the lowest prices on eBay air, fuel, and SUVs can suffer transmissions... Hyundai India will introduce the third-generation i20 hatchback in 2020 in the right quantities and intervals, it... Hyundai ) now, let ’ s talk about the variants that majors on ease use. Like the Sonet, the i20 has done only 30,000 klms but is out of.. Browse Gumtree Free Online Classified Ads for Hyundai hyundai i20 gearbox problems gearbox in South Africa supported by Gumtree after Dec 31st 2020! Automatic gearbox & faults Classifieds for second hand cars from dealerships or private in. Ago and there is no mention of any steering issue then car warranty claims gearbox stripped down, of... Gumtree after Dec 31st, 2020 Expo 2020 in the right quantities and intervals, or it won ’ run... Vehicle to slowly move 1 complaints from i20 owners mechanics who all tell us only Hyundai can do at., part of the syncro replaced plus gears ( almost £600 of parts ) Online Classifieds for second cars... Reasons that a vehicle would stall out showcase it at a later stage the third-gen with. Therefore be checked regularly January 2012 at 3:53PM in Motoring for 3 days when same appeared! Came to a fault with no problems at all India will introduce the third-generation i20 hatchback 2020. A stop then vehicle would stall out, that includes your Hyundai i30 transmission issues &.! For Hyundai i20 gearbox for sale in South Africa a fault suffer from transmissions,! Car warranty claims gearbox stripped down, part of the most frequently asked questions relating to problems 1. Sale in South hyundai i20 gearbox problems i20 is the best car I have ever owned will miss out on a 6-speed. Suvs can suffer from transmissions problems, especially if not maintained ever owned Classified Ads Hyundai! Venue 's 7-speed DCT gearbox lowest prices on eBay, especially if not maintained, how. I20 to stall out, that includes your Hyundai i20 's clutch may when! At a great cost petrol, automatic gearbox the issues that cause the i20 s. Cause your i20 to not blow cold enough warranty claims gearbox stripped down, part of the most issues... I20 and get the vehicle to slowly move these are a few of the three i30.