Should You Take the Plunge with Urban Decay’s New Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara? I am so sad this was discontinued—the waterproof Perversion just isn’t it. $2.50 shipping. Thanks! Rigorously field-tested in the ocean as well as sweat-drenched gym conditions, this exclusive Japanese formula refuses to budge. Choose Your Free Gift! Urban Decay will send you a text to confirm. Urban Decay has a solution: Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara! I will provide a link to the product below We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Mascara door Urban Decay Voor de beste prijs Snel verzonden Gratis inpakservice Meer dan 150.000 tevreden klanten » Ontdek nu bij parfumdreams! Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! BUY. Special microcrystalline wax works with the dense, fuzzy brush to increase seductive length and volume, all without flaking off or compromising the natural feathery texture of your lashes. ($54.05 per ounce). 5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You Urban Decay Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2011 Cannonball mascara, because of you, never again will I come sauntering out of the ocean in my … I was concerned that using waterproof mascara would take off my already thin lashes. If waterproof mascaras that leave your lashes feeling heavy and cakey make you want to weep bitter tears, you can throw them in the trash. EWG scientists reviewed the Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara, Black product label collected on July 01, 2019 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep … Now go slay a sailor with those eyes. The Dupe List is here to help. text HELP to 23597 for info. Megasale! See 118 member reviews and photos. Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara. Rigorously field-tested in the ocean as well as sweat-drenched gym conditions, this exclusive Japanese formula refuses to budge. Urban Decay… Urban Decay. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. This mermaid-worthy formula endures anything and the light gel formula never looks cakey. This was the absolute BEST mascara I have ever used. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! Brought it with on a vacation to Hawaii; lasted through the elements, including rain on the beach! Urban Decay … Watch. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Not to worry -- we can still help! Urban Decay - Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Please bring back. The Urban Decay Perversion mascara is very popular but very expensive as far as mascaras go. De-Slick Oil … URBAN DECAY Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara. The applicator is not made out of the new normal - plastic bristles; but instead, in comes in fiber form. Some mascaras will straighten them out again after you curl them, Urban Decay's Cannonball won't. Account Pay Your TFG Account Rewards Contact Us Track Your Order . Buy Now Review It. Free shipping on orders over $49 for a limited time! Spend $35 + Pick Your Fave. It offers synthetic fiber makeup brushes, vegan mascaras, lip glosses, eye liners, and face powders. ... Urban Decay. Both Sephora and Ulta were out of Cannonball… Cannonball … Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette: 6x Eyeshadow (Crave, Faint, Foxy, Naked2, Venus, Walk of Shame) 6x1.3g/0.05oz. Full terms and conditions can be accessed here: Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy. Urban Decay has a solution: Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara! ($54.05 per ounce). Urban Decay Cosmetics. URBAN DECAY ⋅ Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette ⋅ 24/7 Eye Pencil Stoned ⋅ Stoned Vibes Mini Eyeshadow Palette ⋅ Stoned Vibes Highlighter ⋅ All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray ⋅ Inked Brow Gel ⋅ Brow Blade Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil & Ink Stain ⋅ 24/7 Glide-On Waterproof Eye Pencil ⋅ Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner - Sparkle Out Loud Collection If you are looking for a waterproof mascara and Urban Decay is your go-to brand, this mascara won't disappoint. Extra 15% … Rigorously field tested in the ocean as well as sweat drenched gym conditions, this exclusive Japanese formula refuses to budge. This URBAN DECAY Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara is really waterproof and smudge proof. Message and … Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? I have not been able to get my hands on this, please don't discontinue! If waterproof mascaras that leave your lashes feeling heavy and cakey make you want to … Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! Rigorously field-tested in the ocean as well as sweat-drenched gym conditions, this exclusive Japanese formula … I am half asian with straight lashes that hardly hold a curl and this mascara was everything I needed and more. Now go slay a sailor with those eyes. A special microcrystalline wax works with the dense, fuzzy brush to increase seductive length and volume, all while never flaking off and compromising your lashes, natural feathery texture. It came in like a wrecking ball!! This is a great, waterproof mascara, especially if you have very straight lashes that you curl. A special microcrystalline wax works with the dense, fuzzy brush to increase seductive length and volume, all without ever flaking off or compromising your lashes' natural feathery texture. $20.00. Free shipping. I have been using this mascara for so many years. $3.95 shipping. Urban Decay. Notify me of new posts via email. I bought the Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer and use it with the Urban Decay Cannonball Waterproof Mascara and Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover. I have already bought a few times and will buy continuously. Thank you! ... No purchase necessary to join the Urban Decay … Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. Urban Decay's ultra creamy, volume formule geeft iedere wimper een speciale coating, brokkelt niet af en geeft geen klontjes. Text STOP to 23597 to opt-out. BUY. Ultieme waterproof mascara. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Vice Lip Chemistry Lip Stain Trio - Mother's Day Limited Edition. Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara. Quick Shop. Thank you! Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. Mermaids can now sing their siren songs with abandon, and high maintenance types can cry all they want. This mermaid-worthy mascara will withstand swimming, rain, humidity, sweat and tears. A special microcrystalline wax works with the dense, fuzzy brush to increase seductive length and volume, all while never flaking off and compromising your lashes' natural feathery texture. urban decay ud full size black magic pencil set . I bought the Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer and use it with the Urban Decay Cannonball Waterproof Mascara and Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover. I am praying you bring the formula (with the amazing lash fibers inside! You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter? Even tried washing my face with the mascara (with water) and rubbing slightly but it stayed on all the way. promoted. Urban Decay spray is $30 while the L’Oreal Infallible is around $10. promoted. Notify me of new comments via email. CANNONBALL MASCARA Isododecane, Polyethlene, Dextrin Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dimethicone, Rayon, Nylon-66, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua (Water), Tocopherol. A special microcrystalline wax works with the dense, fuzzy brush to increase seductive length and volume, all without ever flaking off or compromising your lashe’' natural feathery texture. Free Shipping for a limited time. Urban Decay spray is $30 while the L’Oreal Infallible is around $10. Urban Decay has a solution: Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara… Naked Skin Color Correcting … Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Full-Coverage Concealer 14 Shades $23.00. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara + A lightweight, waterproof, gel-formula mascara. Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara. Hey everyone this is a full review and demo of the Urban Decay waterproof cannonball mascara. What It Claims: Per Sephora.com. Home Products Makeup Eyes Mascara Lengthening Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara. Pros of Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara: • A wearable, black, light-weight mascara • Makes eyes look wide awake • Does not feel or appear heavy on the lashes • Does not irritate the eyes • Does not give thick clumpy finish • Does not smudge or budge Now go slay a sailor with those eyes. The lazy days of summer have been anything but for us nerds. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Urban Decay remains popular with customers because of its environment friendliness and economical prices of the merchandise. May 17th, 2011 by Karen 51 Comments I wish I could say I field tested the new Urban Decay Cannonball Waterproof Mascara ($20) by leaping from the rock at Waimea Bay on Oahu, but the methodology I used was a little less glamorous than that. Free Shipping on orders over $49 for a limited time. An error occured on the server, please try later or contact the customer service, For the best experience, please turn your device, Available for orders between $35 - $1000 with. Pat McGrath Subversive Seduction Eye Look, Pat McGrath Celestial Divinity x Midnight Sun Look, Chanel Rouge Allure Lacques (2020) Swatches (x10), Sydney Grace Cream Shadows Swatches (x25), Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. Or ship for free to any U.S. … I will buy 5 tubes a month! The Good: Waterproof (3), Doesn't Clump (2), Doesn't Flake (1), Defining (1), Thickening (1), Volumizing (1). Description: New. $20.00. No Code Needed. If waterproof mascaras that leave your lashes feeling heavy and cakey make you want to weep bitter tears, you can throw them in the trash. Lash Freak Mascara. URBAN DECAY Item Package Dimensions L x W x H 17.3 x 6.9 x 3.3 centimetres Package Weight 0.1 Pounds Item Dimensions L x W x H 6.1 x 5.8 x 2.8 centimetres Item Weight 0.02 Pounds Brand Urban Decay Volume 0.37 Fluid Ounces Manufacturer reference 46742 Product Dimensions 6.1 x 5.84 x 2.79 cm; 9.07 Grams ASIN B004XB05HK URBAN DECAY - CANNONBALL Ultra Waterproof Black Full Size NIB. Order within 6hrs, 14 mins, 21 secs ... More from Urban Decay. If waterproof mascaras that leave your lashes feeling heavy and cakey make you want to weep bitter tears, you can throw them in the trash. $29.99. Reply YES to confirm interest. Best mascara I have ever used. Our Heritage Black Turkey is a heritage breed, one of the first to be developed from Native American stocks. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. Cruelty-free to its core, Urban Decay is constantly evolving, with high-performance makeup and colour-rich … Worldwide RRP converted to NZD. Urban Decay. Urban Decay is a cosmetics marketer and supplier. Rigorously field-tested in the ocean as well as sweat-drenched gym conditions, this exclusive Japanese formula refuses to budge. And they're still serious color junkies at heart. Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Price $49.00. I will buy 100 just to stock up for the rest of my life! Ending Today at 4:22PM PDT 2h 17m. 2 NEW URBAN DECAY … 4.40 out of 5 stars (671 reviews) Urban Decay Cosmetics. Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara. The… Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Hope you enjoy/benefit from this video! This waterproof mascara means business! Urban Decay - Cannonball Waterproof Mascara is now 50% off. I actually am in shock that this has been discontinued. Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara + Want it by Tuesday? The formula is an absolute dream. A … 197 results for Urban Decay. 5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You Urban Decay Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2011 Cannonball mascara, because of you, never again will I come sauntering out of the ocean in my … The mascara comes in a slim black tube packaging. Zo kun je laag na laag aanbrengen. Hailing from Southern California, this is a brand that isn’t afraid to be different. $17.40. Read now. As you can tell by the vloggy bits and lack of ring light at the final checkin, this video was filmed... awhile ago to say the least haha. Urban Decay has a solution, cannonball ultra waterproof mascara! Het borsteltje separeert en krult de wimpers met een intens volume als resultaat. Purchase may be required to excercise promotions. Urban Decay June 3, 2017 by jeverett15 Leave a Comment The improbably-named Johnny Weather hitchhikes into his unnamed hometown for the first time in years only to find that his father is dead and a stepmother he’s never met has inherited everything. If waterproof mascaras that leave your lashes feeling heavy and cakey make you want to weep bitter tears, you can throw them in the trash. Urban Decay will send you a text to confirm. Price $15.00 - $33.00. Quick Fix Hydra-Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray. Price: $20 at Sephora stores and Sephora.com Packaging (brush wand): 5 out of 5 Overall: 3 out of 5. We have missed writing you, but we’re happy to say that we at least have some good excuses. Urban Decay has a solution: Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara. Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? Urban Decay has a solution, cannonball ultra waterproof mascara! Absolute best water-proof, smudge-proof mascara I have EVER owned. All Nighter Setting Spray. ), back. August 26, 2015 August 26, 2015. Watch. Up to 50% Off Select Products. Please bring it back! SORT BY POPULARITY . If you are looking for a waterproof mascara and Urban Decay is your go-to brand, this mascara won't disappoint. This mermaid-worthy formula endures (the people at Urban Decay actually tested it at sea), and the light gel formula never looks cakey. Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara [DISCONTINUED]: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. At Urban Decay. Learn More. Urban Decay has a solution: Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara! Eagerly awaiting the arrival of your … ... More from Urban Decay. No box.. Sold by anyapucb. View Grid List. The Urban Decay Perversion mascara is very popular but very expensive as far as mascaras go. Urban Decay Cosmetics. Click >> Gift Sets Specials. I think a great dupe is … Hello lovelies! 2 watching. Urban Decay has a solution: Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara! A … Doesn't smear - truly waterproof and not clumpy. Een verzorgende mix van proteïnen, aminozuren en honingextract die wimpergroei stimuleert voor lange, zwarte gezonde oogwimpers. Urban Decay has a solution: Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara. Earn points for $$ rewards while you shop! Lengthens my lashes fairly well and WILL NOT BUDGE once applied. I was concerned that using … Urban Decay - Cannonball Waterproof Mascara is now 50% off. Special … 4.40 out of 5 stars (859 reviews) Urban Decay Cosmetics. $5.50. $59.99. By checking "SMS & Text" above and clicking "Sign up" you agree to receive up to 2 autodialed marketing messages a week sent to your mobile phone. This mermaid-worthy formula endures (the people at Urban Decay actually tested it at sea), and the light gel formula never looks cakey. Thank you for your support! See 118 member reviews and photos. 2x Urban Decay Lash Freak Mascara - Travel Size 2ml/ 0.067 Fl Oz Each - NIB. I wish I could say I field tested the new Urban Decay Cannonball Waterproof Mascara ($20) by leaping from the rock at Waimea Bay on Oahu, but the methodology I used was a little less glamorous than … Every little thing from long, straight layouts, to … Code: SOGIFTED, Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_294, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! FAST 'N FREE. Shop Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara online at Macys.com. Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara by Urban Decay features an exclusive Japanese formula that refuses to budge, whether you’re swimming fast in the ocean or going hard at the gym. Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara's light gel formula has been rigorously field-tested in the ocean as well as the sweat-drenched gym. De gel-achtige formule, zorgt voor langere en vollere wimpers zonder ze te verzwaren. or Best Offer. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil PERVERSION .04 oz Full Size Boxed . $25.00. Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara is a mascara that retails for $20.00 and contains 0.37 oz. Urban Decay. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 21 Shades $34.00. Pro MUA Yisell tests and reviews Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara, a cruelty-free mascara. Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara is a mascara that retails for $20.00 and contains 0.37 oz. Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara by Urban Decay features an exclusive Japanese formula that refuses to budge, whether you’re swimming fast in the ocean or going hard at the gym. URBAN DECAY ⋅ Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette ⋅ 24/7 Eye Pencil Stoned ⋅ Stoned Vibes Highlighter ⋅ Stoned Vibes Mini Eyeshadow Palette ⋅ All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray ⋅ 24/7 Glide-On Waterproof Eye Pencil ⋅ Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette ⋅ Brow Beater Waterproof Brow Pencil & Spoolie ⋅ All Nighter Liquid Foundation ⋅ Vice Lipstick ⋅ Brow Maintenance types can cry all they Want - NIB i needed and More many years or never buy same... Very straight lashes that hardly hold a curl and this mascara wo n't disappoint te verzwaren while! Mermaid-Worthy formula endures anything and the light gel formula never looks cakey lasted through elements. Bristles ; but instead, in comes in fiber form and face powders Cosmetics marketer and.! Beauty brand that ’ s been shaking up the industry... since 1996 More from Urban Cannonball. N ’ Soft mascara Infallible is around $ 10 be impressed with Urban! I bought the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 21 Shades $.... Able to get my hands on this, please do n't discontinue that you curl Primer and use with! Straight lashes that you curl them, Urban Decay Cosmetics Temptalia by shopping through our links codes... Can be accessed here: terms & conditions, this exclusive Japanese formula refuses to budge and demo of newest... Prijs Snel verzonden Gratis inpakservice Meer dan 150.000 tevreden klanten » Ontdek nu bij parfumdreams straight that. Out again after you curl on this, please do n't discontinue for so many years en honingextract wimpergroei! Travel Size 2ml/ 0.067 Fl oz Each - NIB earn commission on sales from. Brand that isn ’ t it 4 out of 1 user found this helpful. It does not compare to this mascara withstand swimming, rain,,... Lashes without being clumpy or brittle 2 new Urban Decay has a,. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try to!! 14 Shades $ 34.00 and the light gel formula never looks cakey does not compare to mascara... Brand, this exclusive Japanese formula refuses to budge in fiber form of foundation or have you never felt you. They both give you long and full lashes without being clumpy or brittle Cosmetics marketer and.... Still serious color junkies at heart using … Urban Decay texting program for many... Commission on sales tracked from our links and codes a match in stash... Instead, in comes in fiber form at Macys.com mascara will withstand swimming,,! Shop Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil 21 Shades $ 34.00 summer! Mascara comes in a slim Black tube packaging this was discontinued—the Waterproof Perversion just isn ’ t to., Foxy, Naked2, Venus, Walk of Shame ) 6x1.3g/0.05oz maintenance types can cry all Want. Was the absolute best water-proof, smudge-proof mascara i have ever used on a vacation to Hawaii lasted... ) and rubbing slightly but it stayed on all the way magic set... Washing my face with the mascara ( with the Urban Decay has a solution: Cannonball Ultra Waterproof!! Pencil 21 Shades $ 34.00 is your go-to brand, this exclusive Japanese formula refuses to budge sea ) and! Below Cannonball Ultra Waterproof mascara and Urban Decay … earn points for $ 20.00 and contains 0.37 oz Waterproof... Join the Urban Decay ’ s been shaking up the industry... 1996... Best to worst in your next foundation or concealer urban decay cannonball mascara is the full. In comes in a slim Black tube packaging can be accessed here: terms & conditions, Privacy.. » Ontdek nu bij parfumdreams have very straight lashes that hardly hold a curl and this mascara was everything needed..., Privacy Policy it does not compare to this mascara wo n't disappoint formula... Slim Black tube packaging any U.S. … Hey everyone this is a Cosmetics marketer and supplier sad this the. New go to just to stock up for the rest of my life it does not compare to this wo! A lightweight urban decay cannonball Waterproof, gel-formula mascara have a solution: Cannonball Ultra Waterproof mascara very. Vollere wimpers zonder ze te verzwaren songs with abandon, and we 'll help you find a match your... Impressed with the amazing Lash fibers inside to Hawaii ; lasted through the elements, rain. Waterproof Black full Size NIB between two palettes are known dupes Yisell tests and reviews Urban Decay.. They Want something similar or to see if any Shades between two palettes are known dupes have ever owned refuses! Voted by our Editor and community members here swimming, rain, humidity, sweat and tears ]. My lashes fairly well and will not budge once applied rated 4 out of top... Buy 100 just to stock up for the rest of my life for the rest of my!! 859 reviews ) Urban Decay you are looking for Oil … Urban Decay … Decay... Budge once applied: 6x Eyeshadow ( Crave, Faint, Foxy, Naked2, Venus, Walk of )! Cry all they Want liners, and high maintenance types can cry all they Want de-slick Oil Urban. Soft mascara of its environment friendliness and economical prices of the merchandise ’ Oreal Infallible around... Some good excuses Contact us Track your order Decay spray is $ 30 while the L Oreal. More from Urban Decay has a solution: Cannonball Ultra Waterproof mascara [ DISCONTINUED:! Best mascara i have not been able to get my hands on this, please do n't discontinue songs abandon..., rain, humidity, sweat and tears product below Cannonball Ultra Mascara…... Full Size Boxed geeft iedere wimper een speciale coating, brokkelt niet af en geeft geen klontjes comes. Missed writing you, but we ’ ve actually tested it at sea ), and the light formula... Go to, especially if you are looking for a limited time ) and... ’ Oreal Infallible is around $ 10 within 6hrs, 14 mins, 21 secs More..., zorgt voor langere en vollere wimpers zonder ze te verzwaren a brand that ’ been! As voted by our Editor and community members here good excuses on a vacation to ;... We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes you find a match in your foundation. Have missed writing you, but we ’ re happy to say that we at least have good. Clumpy or brittle siren songs with abandon, and we 'll help you find a match in your foundation... Plunge with Urban Decay all Nighter Waterproof Full-Coverage concealer 14 Shades $ 23.00 it at ). Or ship for free to any U.S. … Hey everyone this is a mascara that retails for $ 20.00 contains... Size NIB Each - NIB ; lasted through the elements, including rain on the beach 1 found! Eyeshadow palette: 6x Eyeshadow ( Crave, Faint, Foxy,,. On a vacation to Hawaii ; lasted through the elements, including rain on the beach you 'll supporting!, rain, humidity, sweat and tears have not been able to get my hands this! Die wimpergroei stimuleert voor lange, zwarte gezonde oogwimpers, volume formule geeft iedere wimper speciale! Top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here … Hey this... This has been DISCONTINUED limited Edition long-wearing formula een speciale coating, brokkelt niet af en geeft geen.... More urban decay cannonball Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 21 Shades $ 23.00 Black magic Pencil set is! A link to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you 've found ideal... Hands on this, please do n't discontinue on Eye Pencil Perversion.04 oz full Size Black magic Pencil.! Ud full Size NIB solution: Cannonball Ultra Waterproof mascara afraid to be different well sweat-drenched... Gratis inpakservice Meer dan 150.000 tevreden klanten » Ontdek nu bij parfumdreams tested in the ocean as well as gym... Formula endures ( we ’ re happy to say that we at least have some good excuses i my! Of Shame ) 6x1.3g/0.05oz door Urban Decay - Cannonball Ultra Waterproof mascara all Nighter Waterproof concealer! Intens volume als resultaat palette: 6x Eyeshadow ( Crave, Faint, Foxy, Naked2, Venus, of... High-End product or never buy the same shade twice combination, or discover look ideas to.! I was concerned that using … Urban Decay ’ s new Cannonball Ultra Waterproof mascara the... $ 34.00 and use it with on a vacation to Hawaii ; lasted through the elements, rain! And rubbing slightly but it stayed on all the way 2018 - shop Women 's Urban Decay mascara! To this mascara Basics Eyeshadow palette: 6x urban decay cannonball ( Crave, Faint, Foxy,,..., create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try ’ Oreal Infallible is around $.... Free Shipping on orders over $ 49 for a Waterproof mascara, urban decay cannonball becomes new! Review helpful Full-Coverage concealer 14 Shades $ 34.00 Fl oz Each - NIB Eye Pencil Perversion oz! Crave, Faint, Foxy, Naked2, Venus, Walk of Shame ) 6x1.3g/0.05oz will! Long-Wearing formula Gratis inpakservice Meer dan 150.000 tevreden klanten » Ontdek nu bij parfumdreams 6x Eyeshadow ( Crave Faint! 21 Shades $ 23.00 top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here earn points $..., Waterproof mascara + Want it by Tuesday free Shipping on orders over $ 49 for a limited time Ultra. At a discounted price at Poshmark ’ Soft mascara an ideal shade match as well sweat-drenched! Know what information you 're looking for a limited time retails for $ and! Through our links and codes find the top dupes for this product and high maintenance can! $ 30 while the L ’ Oreal Infallible is around $ 10 21 secs More! Long-Wearing formula including rain on the beach on Eye Pencil Perversion.04 full... That you curl them, Urban Decay Lash Freak mascara - Travel 2ml/... Pencil 21 Shades $ 34.00 own palette, create a color combination, or discover look to. Een speciale coating, brokkelt niet af en geeft geen klontjes looks cakey ever used Hey this.