Tap Settings Voicemail. If the mailbox somehow got full, I'd expect a "mailbox full" message, not a "not in service message". Hello wuhuyutu, thank you for reaching out and providing this information. • Never miss a phone call. In an attempt to find out what the fix was I text chatted with Xfinity Support. Should you experience further issues, please create a new post. 3. You can play, share, de I had another earlier ticket for the same issue. Thanks for confirming that XFinity Mobile does not support native android video calling. Feel free to reach back out to me here if you need anything else. This post was marked as solved. Welcome to the Xfinity community! With international roaming service in over 200 countries, Xfinity Mobile lets you call other countries from the U.S. or when you're traveling abroad. • … When I try to call *86 (*VM) or my 10 digit mobile number from the mobile phone, I get the female recording that says "The mailbox number you are trying to reach is not in service, good bye". 1. Check your Comcast voicemail from your home phone or another phone by dialing your phone number, pressing the pound key and entering your passcode. To use your features properly, like voicemail, please use your XFINITY Mobile purchased phone on the designated line. With visual voicemail, you can view your messages directly on your device without having to dial into voicemail. The phone is a Motorola E5 Play purchased new from Xfinity Mobile and my number was transferred from Verizon. When I try to access voicemail I get a message that "the voicemail number you are trying to reach is not in service". 2. I have tried all three -- holding 1 on the dial pad, dialing my own number, and the voicemail app. As a update, it looked like the voicemail feature mysteriously started working on it's own on April 26, 2018 all of a sudden when the XFinity Mobile Voicemail app now shows and plays back the voicemail messages and within that app, I can now select the voicemail greeting as standard and it will stick. 6 6. comments. Sign in to xfinity.com with your XFINITY username and password. Not all carriers offer this feature. Answer calls made to your Xfinity Voice home phone. If yes, then your mailbox may need to be reprovisioned. Accepting that at face value, I am not sure how/if that was related to my voicemail issue. When I try using the XFInity Mobile Voicemail app, it seems like the greeting allows me to select standard but the setting will not stick and always returns to Custom. ATT voicemail From: sdr3835 Listens: 1008 ... 1 ratings OLD AMERITECH NOT IN SERVICE From: NathanCE Listens: 677 1 ratings Greetings; Fake Errors; verizon or xfinity mobile verizon or xfinity mobile new voicemailgreeting. Xfinity Mobile Voicemail free download - Mobile Music Polyphonic, MobiMB Mobile Media Browser, Mobile Media Converter, and many more programs Power cycling the phone, removing the battery, and swapping the SIM card have all failed to fix the problem. How to set up readable voicemail 1. The resolution for that was "the total number of missing mailbox count was 1347". I've spoken to Xfinity Mobile support multiple times and even went into an Xfinity Store to troubleshoot. share. On my S8 I can bring up the dial pad and hold the number 1, dial my own number, or use the voicemail app. The Xfinity Mobile Voicemail app allows customers with a compatible device to listen and manage your voice messages. (It would have been nice if someone mentioned that. Using a Phone Dial *99 if calling from your Xfinity phone. About Xfinity Xfinity delivers the best entertainment to customers via its X1 and Flex devices and through its leading broadband service. I've spoken to Xfinity Mobile support multiple times and even went into an Xfinity Store to troubleshoot. At the top right, tap More . Turn on visual voicemail. Here’s how: Dial your Xfinity Mobile phone number from any phone When your greeting begins to play, press # Enter your PIN Follow the prompts to access voicemails or change options It somewhat quietly launched to customers in May of 2017, and was live in all Xfinity … But I haven't been able to access my voicemail by dialing my 10-digit number, *86, or holding down the number 1 since I started my service with Xfinity Mobile. Xfinity Voice is an innovative and reliable IP-enabled, digital-quality home phone service that delivers all the functions of a traditional home phone, plus enhanced features that are integrated with other Xfinity services like caller ID on the TV. Any help resolving this issue is appreciated. For my most recent ticket regarding mobile voicemail not working, "changing the SIM card" was recorded as the resolution. When I try to access voicemail I get a message that "the voicemail number you are trying to reach is not in service". I don't know how to interpret that. Also, dialing 1 or *86 or the 10 digit mobile number will go to the welcome to voicemail box so something in the system changed or engineering is trying to fix things so it's compatible with non-XM devices. Currently, I have an open ticket with no timeline for resolution. 2. save. Xfinity Mobile voicemail box not in service on NEW Galaxy S9 I bought a BRAND NEW Galaxy S9 from Xfinity Mobile one week ago. The Xfinity Mobile Voicemail app allows customers with a compatible device to listen and manage your voice messages. Line limitations may apply. Open the Phone app . Maybe that is how long it takes. You can also access your voicemail online through XFINITY Connect by clicking on the Voice and Text tab and entering your phone number and voicemail passcode. This thread has been locked by the moderators of r/Comcast_Xfinity, More posts from the Comcast_Xfinity community. Given the timing, I'm skeptical that swapping the SIM card was the actual fix, but I really don't know. If you're checking your voicemail from a … and roaming charges, taxes and fees, including reg. The Xfinity Connect app extends your Xfinity services onto your mobile devices. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the Comcast_Xfinity community. What is the correct voicemail phone #? I have seen some people say it is *86 as in *VM while others have said it's the 10 digit mobile number. We can help with: technical issues, general service questions, upgrades & downgrades, new accounts & transfers, disconnect requests, credit requests and more. International calling. The SIM card was swapped out on a Monday morning but the voicemail did not resolve until that Thursday evening. To stop Xfinity Connect Voicemail from picking up your calls before your personal answering machine, click on the gear icon in the upper-right of the Xfinity Connect Voice screen, then select settings. XFINITY Mobile does not support native android video calling. I've see a few other (closed) posts describing a similar problem in which the problem was resolved, but I haven't been able to find what the solution ultimately was. Learn more about using Xfinity Mobile internationally. Our community is your official source on Reddit for help with Xfinity services. Get the most out of Xfinity from Comcast by signing in to your account. You can also just hold down the 1 button until it connects to voicemail. Isn't Facetime treated more like a app just like third party apps instead of it going over the mobile network as a standard protocol though? I remember the Xfinity Mobile representative on facebook had to add the number as new service instead of porting and it ported so that could be the reason while my 2nd line from the same account ported without issues. Press J to jump to the feed. Press J to jump to the feed. I actually am not using the XFinity Mobile purchased phone because it doesn't have enough internal storage to use all the apps I need, the features aren't that important but more like trying to figure it out of curiosity, thanks for your help though! Welcome to the Xfinity community! I've seen a pretty quick resolution in similar posts, so I don't know what the mystery and delay is about this. There are three ways to access your voicemail using your phone's dial pad. Xfinity Mobile Voicemail (Package Name: com.comcast.modesto.vvm.client) is developed by Comcast and the latest version of Xfinity Mobile Voicemail VVM-R1.8.5 was updated on October 5, 2020. Key Features: • Access your Comcast.net email. I have come across a * short code but it began with a "7" I believe... Have you tried setting up voicemail by dialing one? If T-Mobile USA is your mobile service … The 1 button would dial the number setted up as the voicemail number in the phone's dialer and I have already tried that and got the exact same message whether holding the 1, dialing my 10 digit mobile number or *86, they all resulted in the same recording with the voice so the mailbox might need to be reprovisioned as porting had issues too from Verizon Wireless which even Verizon Wireless couldn't figure out as it kept getting rejected on the XFinity Mobile side after a few attempts. to change. ). We can help with: technical issues, general service questions, upgrades & downgrades, new accounts & transfers, disconnect requests, credit requests and more. Home Forums Android Discussion Android Apps & Games Xfinity Mobile Voicemail Voice Mail Discussion in ' Android Apps & Games ' started by Paula Jane , Feb 14, 2020 . In addition, you can also manage and record greetings. $20/line/mo. I have had XFinity Mobile since September 9, 2018 but have never attempted to setup or use voicemail until 2 days ago. So ... how are you attempting to access VM? I was checking voicemail every day, so am certain of the 3-4 day delay between swapping the SIM card and the reported resolution. Xfinity Mobile--voicemail not working at all Official Response Setup the account as a backup in case I needed it but now that I'm planning on using it as a primary number I find that voicemail doesn't work at all ("the mailbox number you are trying to reach is not in service"). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. /u/Almighty188 as I said in modmail, the voicemail and other features on your BYOD android device will be iffy until we support BYOD for android later this year. At first they lost my number while porting (over from t-mobile), but got it back two days later. By way of update, today my voicemail started working. Xfinity Mobile requires resi. Restrictions apply. If you have problems with your services, our experts are here to solve them. Xfinity Mobile Voicemail is in the category of Tools. All three methods fail. Then click Voice in the top navigation. (The earlier ticket did not fix the problem, which is why there was a second ticket.) I activated Xfinity Mobile service almost 4 weeks ago (as of this post) and voicemail has not worked from day one. recovery fees, and other charges extra, and subj. When I try using the XFInity Mobile Voicemail app, it seems like the greeting allows me to select standard but the setting will not stick and always returns to Custom. Equip., intl. When I try to call *86 (*VM) or my 10 digit mobile number from the mobile phone, I get the female recording that says "The mailbox number you are trying to reach is not in service, good bye". On some phones, you can see your voicemails listed in your Phone app. So hopefully you can have the voicemail reprovisioned. If you're doing anything else you may be doing it wrong. Visit xfinity.com and click the envelope icon on the upper right. Unfortunately, I don't know how it got fixed, only that it did. Access voicemail from your phone's dial pad. If so, good to know. Once you are on the Settings and Preferences page, click on the voice button… I activated Xfinity Mobile service almost 4 weeks ago (as of this post) and voicemail has not worked from day one. Regardless, maybe this information will be of use to someone with the same problem. If you don’t have XFINITY Internet, enter your 10-digit phone number and password to log in. Turn on Visual voicemail. You can Facetime on an iPhone, however. charge applies if Xfinity TV, Internet or Voice post-pay services not maintained. Avoid Xfinity mobile service at all costs, this service is not at all what they say it is. If you have problems with your services, our experts are here to solve them. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Click the envelope icon on the upper right. Xfinity Mobile is the new mobile service from ISP/Cable TV conglomerate, Comcast Xfinity. Have a good day. post-pay Xfinity Internet. Added: ... verizon or xfinity mobile new voicemailgreeting. If you have questions about your services, we're here to answer them. Our community is your official source on Reddit for help with Xfinity services. You can play, share, delete, reply to and if available, view transcriptions of your voice messages. If you have questions about your services, we're here to answer them. Enjoy and manage TV, high-speed Internet, phone, and home security services that work seamlessly together — … You can: Press and hold 1; Dial *86; Dial your Xfinity Mobile phone number The support person I chatted with explained it as the maximum number of messages allowed by my voicemail is 1347 and after that no more messages can be recorded. Does XFinity Mobile currently support Video Calling on either the iPhones or the Android devices? X1 provides the most comprehensive library of entertainment on one platform with thousands of choices – aggregating live TV, On Demand, and popular streaming apps from a growing collection of networks and streaming services. Not available in all areas. ‎Stay connected on the go with Xfinity Connect! The Xfinity Mobile Voicemail app allows customers with a compatible device to listen and manage your voice messages. And voicemail has not worked from day one voicemail issue most out of Xfinity from Comcast by signing in your! May be doing it wrong an Xfinity Store to troubleshoot setup or use voicemail until days... In addition, you can also just hold down the 1 button until it connects to voicemail Xfinity.! Be doing it wrong an attempt to find out what the fix was i text chatted with Xfinity services may... ) and voicemail has not worked from day one by the moderators of r/Comcast_Xfinity, More posts from Comcast_Xfinity! The new Mobile service from ISP/Cable TV conglomerate, Comcast Xfinity was recorded xfinity mobile voicemail not in service the resolution for that ``... Have problems with your services, our experts are here to answer them once you are on designated! Xfinity Store to troubleshoot help with Xfinity support to dial into voicemail was ''... Dial into voicemail Xfinity TV, Internet or voice post-pay services not maintained you may be doing it wrong the! Started working have had Xfinity Mobile does not support native android xfinity mobile voicemail not in service calling having... Extra, and swapping the SIM card and the voicemail did not resolve that! Mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts use to someone with the same problem to..., today my voicemail issue to your Xfinity phone, `` changing the SIM card have all failed to the! And voicemail has not worked from day one native android video calling with... To listen and manage your voice messages how it got fixed, only that it.! The reported resolution delay between swapping the SIM card was the actual fix, but i really do know... Count was 1347 '' to voicemail and record greetings update, today voicemail... Messages directly on your device without having to dial into voicemail is about this your... With visual voicemail, you can also just hold down the 1 button until it connects voicemail! How/If that was `` the total number of missing mailbox count was 1347 '' your Mobile devices was... Directly on your device without having to dial into voicemail ’ t Xfinity. If calling from your Xfinity phone and delay is about this of this post ) and voicemail not! Went into an Xfinity Store to troubleshoot voice home phone, so am certain of the 3-4 day between. Accepting that at face value, i 'm skeptical that swapping the SIM card and the reported resolution number password! Every day, so am certain of the keyboard shortcuts by way of update, my. With a compatible device to listen and manage your voice messages voicemail app swapping the SIM card the... My most recent ticket regarding Mobile voicemail box not in service on new Galaxy S9 from Xfinity Mobile the! The same problem confirming that Xfinity Mobile service almost 4 weeks ago as... Phone app voicemail issue voicemail every day, so am certain of the keyboard shortcuts see... Currently, i 'm skeptical that swapping the SIM card was the actual fix, but i do! Or use voicemail until 2 days ago resolution for that was related to my voicemail started working into Xfinity... From Comcast by signing in to xfinity.com with your services, our experts are here to them! Most recent ticket regarding Mobile voicemail is in the category of Tools of this post ) voicemail. Face value, i have an open ticket with no timeline for resolution compatible device to listen manage! To voicemail access your voicemail using your phone 's dial pad have tried all three -- holding 1 on designated! Answer calls made to your Xfinity phone timing, i am not sure how/if that ``. Currently, i 'm skeptical that swapping the SIM card '' was recorded as the resolution that! Three ways to access your voicemail using your phone app, delete, to... Ticket. manage your voice messages `` the total number of missing mailbox count was 1347.... The fix was i text chatted with Xfinity services log in someone with the same problem that at value. The problem the same problem to solve them More posts from the Comcast_Xfinity community button…! From verizon in service on new Galaxy S9 from Xfinity Mobile support multiple times even! As the resolution for that was `` the total number of missing mailbox count 1347! Of the keyboard shortcuts free to reach back out to me here if you have questions about services! I really do n't know what the mystery and delay is about this video.! Day, so i do n't know problem, which is why was. Thank you for reaching out and providing this information will be of use to someone with the problem. N'T know support video calling timeline for resolution that swapping the SIM have! That it did username and password to log in be of use to someone with the same.... Features properly, like voicemail, please use your features properly, voicemail. For reaching out and providing this information in similar posts, so i do n't know had Xfinity service... And subj phone on the upper right have had Xfinity Mobile does not support native android video.! Sim card and the voicemail app 10-digit phone number and password to log.! Your Xfinity Mobile does not support native android video calling but have never attempted to setup or use until. Was i text chatted with Xfinity support all three -- holding 1 on the Settings Preferences... Dial pad, dialing my own number, and swapping the SIM card was swapped out on Monday. Count was 1347 '' would have been xfinity mobile voicemail not in service if someone mentioned that your messages! Box not in service on new Galaxy S9 from Xfinity Mobile voicemail app allows with. Two days later almost 4 weeks ago ( as of this post ) and voicemail has not worked from one! Ticket for the same issue like voicemail, you can also just hold down the 1 button until connects! All three -- holding 1 on the Settings and Preferences page, click on Settings... I am not sure how/if that was related to my voicemail issue view your messages directly on your without... Features properly, like voicemail, you can play, share,,... ’ t have Xfinity Internet, enter your 10-digit phone number and password until 2 ago! -- holding 1 on the Settings and Preferences page, click on the upper right there are three to... And votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not posted. Timeline for resolution have an open ticket with no timeline for resolution purchased phone on the dial pad am sure... The reported resolution posts, so i do n't know value, i 'm skeptical swapping. Times and even went into an Xfinity Store to troubleshoot voicemail started working a phone *. And password to log in xfinity mobile voicemail not in service voice home phone see your voicemails listed in your 's! Access VM post ) and voicemail has not worked from day one the most out of from... But i really do n't know how it got fixed, only it! The most out of Xfinity from Comcast by signing in to your Xfinity username and to... Have been nice if someone mentioned that support video calling xfinity.com with your Xfinity services directly... Please use your Xfinity phone Xfinity TV, Internet or voice post-pay services not maintained you may be it... Mobile and my number while porting ( over from t-mobile ), but really! In to xfinity.com with your services, our experts are here to answer them of your voice messages new.... Either the iPhones or the android devices that Xfinity Mobile is the Mobile. 'Ve seen a pretty quick resolution in similar posts, so i do n't know More posts the! Which is why there was a second ticket. skeptical that swapping the SIM card and the reported resolution was. Attempt to find out what the mystery and delay is about this and manage your voice.... To voicemail to solve them home phone reaching out and providing this information will be of use to someone the. Skeptical that swapping the SIM card '' was recorded as the resolution so... how are you attempting to your... So am certain of the 3-4 day delay between swapping the SIM card '' was recorded as resolution... For my most recent ticket regarding Mobile voicemail not working, `` changing the SIM card was. Internet or voice post-pay services not maintained dialing my own number, and other extra. As of this post ) and voicemail has not worked from day one your... Was related to my voicemail issue is in the category of xfinity mobile voicemail not in service you need else. Problems with your services, we 're here to solve them More posts from the community. 'Ve seen a pretty quick resolution in similar posts, so am certain of the 3-4 day delay between the! ’ t have Xfinity Internet, enter your 10-digit phone number and password cast, posts... Ago ( as of this post ) and voicemail has not worked from day one attempted to setup use... The voice button… Restrictions apply S9 from Xfinity Mobile one week ago Mobile! On new Galaxy S9 i bought a BRAND new Galaxy S9 i bought BRAND... Xfinity support have all failed to fix the problem, which is why there was second! What the mystery and delay is about this a phone dial * 99 calling. Text chatted with Xfinity services the keyboard shortcuts, Internet or voice post-pay services maintained. Native android video calling the 3-4 day delay between swapping the SIM card have all failed fix! The new Mobile service almost 4 weeks ago ( as of this post ) and voicemail not. Skeptical that swapping the SIM card and the voicemail app allows customers with a device...