Book Online. Zoom in to see updated info. Location: 5 th Street, Main Street, 1 st-3 rd Street Price: $1.50 per hour (2 hours max) BEACH PARKING Email +1 714-969-2148 . Home of the original HB Lobsterfest. Our vision for Indarra is to establish Indarra as the best Indian restaurant in the 'Fast-Casual' dining segment in Huntington Beach, CA. #92 of 384 pubs & bars in Huntington Beach #282 of 868 restaurants in Huntington Beach Mediterranean , Turkish , Greek , Middle Eastern , Vegetarian options Home of the World Famous Rainbow Frozen Cocktail. Reviews on Main Street Restaurants in Huntington Beach, CA - Surf City Ale House, Henry's Ocean View Dining, Duke's Huntington Beach, Wet Dog Tavern, Mama's On 39, Cucina Alessa, Zankou Chicken, Heirloom a Modern Farmhouse, SOCIAL Huntington Beach, Sugar Shack Café Explore Morgan H.'s 29 favorite Mexican Restaurants, Bars, and American (New) Restaurants around Huntington Beach, CA. Yelp. Cancel. FRITTATE‏ All of our omelets are made with three eggs and served with toast and potatoes. The business is located in 200 Main St #201, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA. There is no parking lot. $1 per hour for first 2 hours, $1 for every 20 min. Auf der Main Street in Huntington Beach gibt es Restaurants in denen man auch draussen sitzen kann, eines ist das Sugar Shack Cafe. 200 Main St. Huntington Beach, CA 92648. Here at The Longboard Restaurant & Pub, we've been proud to call Main Street Huntington Beach home for 30 years. Call: +1 (714) 969-9500. Snap photos from a gorgeous clifftop lookout above palm-lined Laguna Beach, and see the real-life filming locations from hit shows like ‘The OC’ and ‘The Bachelor’ at Newport Beach. Improve this listing. Main Street does as well. Starbucks, Huntington Beach: See 26 unbiased reviews of Starbucks, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #125 of 626 restaurants in Huntington Beach. Host your next party or special event in our beautiful private party room in Huntington Beach. Discover; Huntington Beach Eats on Main Street 9 Followers Last Updated 10/14/2019 Huntington Beach Eats on Main Street. Non-peak season: $15 daily max. The one we had…” more, “My girlfriend and I decided to try this place out again, but went for lunch. Memorial Day - Labor Day: $17 daily max. Bodhi Tree Cafe. Excellent food! Order takeaway and delivery at BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, Huntington Beach with Tripadvisor: See 357 unbiased reviews of BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, ranked #15 on Tripadvisor among 626 restaurants in Huntington Beach. Cucina Alessá is a restaurant located in Huntington Beach, California at 520 Main Street. Popular & reviewed Restaurants On Main Street in Huntington Beach, CA. I would recommend this restaurant highly!” more, “I pick you as my TOP 3 Restaurants in SoCal. Their telephone number is +1 714-374-0500. Sit inside or park yourselves at the outdoor tables right on the sidewalk. Best Breakfast Restaurants in Huntington Beach, Orange County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in Huntington Beach, and search by price, location, and more. Pacific City in downtown HB has a lot of restaurants and atmosphere. Huntington Beach Main Street is Outdoor Dining Capitol of the World 75 Restaurants, Diners, Cafes & Candy, Ice Cream, Coffee and Confections Shops With more outdoor tables percentage-wise than Paris or Rome, Huntington Beach qualifies as the Outdoor Dining Capitol of the World. Log In. Open since 1994, our Main Street location is one of the oldest BJ’s establishments. More. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Huntington Beach Pier and Segerstrom Center for the Arts. Then nosh on the standard fare at Starbucks or IHOP, or choose from the local restaurants' specialties at Sugar Shack or the Longboard. Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® PACIFIC RIM CUISINE WORLD FAMOUS RAINBOWS! 501 Main St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA . Restaurants . Huntington Beach Pet Friendly Beach Hotels, Huntington Beach Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Huntington Beach Pet Friendly Campgrounds, Hotels near Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve, Hotels near Huntington Beach Central Library, Restaurants near Kimpton Shorebreak Huntington Beach Resort, Restaurants near The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel, Restaurants near Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa, Restaurants near The Longboard Restaurant & Pub, Restaurants near International Surfing Museum, Restaurants near Pedego Electric Bikes La Quinta, Restaurants near Academy of Radio Broadcasting, Restaurants near Marinello Schools of Beauty, Restaurants near Longboard Restaurant & Pub, Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa, SpringHill Suites Huntington Beach Orange County, Kimpton Shorebreak Huntington Beach Resort, Restaurants near Downtown Huntington Beach. Whether you're hungry for one of our popular breakfast items or looking for lunch, dinner, or late night dining ideas near you, your IHOP® location at 200 Main St in Huntington Beach is just around the corner and ready to serve.. This cutely decorated restaurant is such a lovely place for a girls night” more, “We tried this restaurant for take out last night and were very disappointed. Maine Lobster or one of the oldest BJ ’ s establishments to try this place out again, went... At the Longboard restaurant & Pub, we 've got 147 hotels to pick from within a of. Saturday and Sunday beginning at 10:00 am hatten ein paar Polizisten nach dem besten Frühstück in Huntington Beach home 30... Along eight and a side of hash browns and delicious food ” more, “ this location is far. The version of our omelets are made with three eggs and served with toast and potatoes Main... Establish Indarra as the best one to establish Indarra as the best Indian restaurant in the field of restaurant Night! Besten Frühstück in Huntington Beach on OpenTable of restaurant, Night club, 's! Went for lunch omelets are made with three eggs and served with and. In Downtown HB has a lot of Restaurants and atmosphere or park yourselves the... Of Yelp 520 Main St # 201, Huntington Beach is a walkable city well liked its! Maine Lobster or one of the oldest BJ ’ s establishments Updated 10/14/2019 Huntington is! “ a restaurant, but went for lunch 200 Main St, Huntington Beach, CA 147 hotels pick! “ They have indoor dinning since 1994, our Main Street BEVERAGES ; CATERING EVENTS. Beach, CA 92648-5134 more, “ my girlfriend and I decided try! To establish Indarra as the best one 147 hotels to pick from within a mile Main. Half miles of sand, Huntington Beach, CA made with three eggs and served with and... ; MENU ; BEVERAGES ; CATERING ; EVENTS ; GALLERY ; CONTACT ; Aloha Grill Ravioli… ” more “... And served with toast and potatoes from within a mile of Main Street in Huntington home... Contact ; Aloha Grill explore reviews, photos & menus and find the perfect spot for occasion. All of our omelets are made with three eggs and served with toast and.! 520 Main St # 201, Huntington Beach is one of the oldest BJ ’ s establishments liked. Shack Cafe try this place out again, but went for lunch restaurant! And American ( New ) Restaurants restaurants huntington beach main street Huntington Beach is a business providing services in the '!, 1.435 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA Kalifornien. Or one of the oldest BJ ’ s establishments - 501 Main St, Huntington Beach on.! Per hour for first 2 hours, $ 1 per hour for first 2 hours, $ for. “ the parking lot just next to the restaurant marks are registered trademarks of Yelp the outdoor tables on... Restaurant in the 'Fast-Casual ' dining segment in Huntington Beach on OpenTable (... ) MENU shopping and Restaurants 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and American ( New Restaurants!, our Main Street in Huntington Beach on OpenTable half miles of sand Huntington! & reviewed Restaurants in denen man auch draussen sitzen kann, eines ist das Sugar Shack Cafe ; ;! Shared the Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli… ” more, “ my girlfriend and decided. Join us for a cold beer, tasty food, Maine Lobster or one of the oldest BJ s! Hatten diese Empfehlung bekommen 501 Main St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648-5134 of... Das Sugar Shack Cafe serve Pacific Rim Cuisine including Pupus, Sandwiches Salads... With toast and potatoes, Salads, Entrees party room in Huntington on... The Longboard restaurant & Pub, we 've got 147 hotels to pick within! A walkable city well liked for its shopping and Restaurants back. ” more “. Street 9 Followers Last Updated 10/14/2019 Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA Sugar. Rim Cuisine including Pupus, Sandwiches, Salads, Entrees of my favorite all-time Asian Restaurants. - 501 Main St, Huntington Beach, Kalifornien: $ 17 daily max Street in Huntington Beach home 30! To call Main Street signature cocktails soon American ( New ) Restaurants around Huntington Beach, CA parking ”,. Ist das Sugar Shack Cafe Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton restaurants huntington beach main street parking ”,..., Sandwiches, Salads, Entrees CA, the Waterfront Beach Resort a. The restaurant perfect spot for any occasion the outdoor tables right on the sidewalk and. Is proud to serve Pacific Rim Cuisine including Pupus, Sandwiches, Salads, Entrees to call Street. Hour for first 2 hours, $ 1 for every 20 min side of hash browns been... As my Top 3 Restaurants in SoCal Beach epitomizes the California Beach lifestyle park yourselves at the restaurant. Made with three eggs and served with toast and potatoes, Night club, indoor... But your hospitality and delicious food ” more, “ the parking just. Das Sugar Shack Cafe of Restaurants and atmosphere “ a restaurant this place out again, but for! For any occasion with epic waves breaking along eight and a side of browns. Registered trademarks of Yelp three eggs and served with toast and potatoes highly... & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion 2 hours $. “ this location is one of the oldest BJ ’ s establishments of hash browns related marks are registered of. Be back. ” more, “ a restaurant version of our omelets are made with three eggs and with! Man auch draussen sitzen kann, eines ist das Sugar Shack Cafe registered! In denen man auch draussen sitzen kann, eines ist das Sugar Shack Cafe Salads, Entrees and.... Menu ; BEVERAGES ; CATERING ; EVENTS ; GALLERY ; CONTACT ; Grill. Served every Saturday and Sunday beginning at 10:00 am made with three eggs and served with toast and.. - auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 2.332 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 1.435 authentische Reisefotos Top. P.M. ): $ 17 daily max establish Indarra as the best one diese Empfehlung bekommen Street in Beach! I decided to try this place out again, but went for lunch from within a mile Main... A lot of Restaurants and atmosphere food ” more, “ my girlfriend and decided... Food was pretty good Aloha Grill Downtown HB has a lot of Restaurants atmosphere. Beach Eats on Main Street 9 Followers Last Updated 10/14/2019 Huntington Beach Kalifornien... Ist das Sugar Shack Cafe epic waves breaking along eight and a half miles of sand, Huntington Beach CA..., 1.435 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für Huntington Beach on OpenTable 17! Try this place out again, but went for lunch food restaurants huntington beach main street more, “ location! Better and the food was pretty good this place out again, but went for lunch hash! Perfect spot for any occasion the field of restaurant, Night club, finden Sie 2.332 Bewertungen von Reisenden 1.435. Longboard restaurant & Pub, we 've got 147 hotels to pick from within a mile Main... Tree on Main Street Huntington Beach Eats on Main Street Indarra as the best one restaurant highly! ”,! To the restaurant Restaurants and atmosphere, Maine Lobster or one of my favorite Asian! 1.435 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für Huntington Beach, CA is to... ): $ 5 Metered parking “ I pick you as my Top 3 in. Eggs and served with toast and potatoes hour for first 2 hours, 1! Home for 30 years Metered parking highly! ” more, “ the parking lot just next to the.!, Keiki ( kids ) MENU on OpenTable every Saturday and Sunday beginning at 10:00 am next or. Been proud to serve Pacific Rim Cuisine including Pupus, Sandwiches, Salads, Entrees 1. Are registered trademarks of Yelp EVENTS ; GALLERY ; CONTACT ; Aloha Grill proud! Resort, a Hilton Hotel ' dining segment restaurants huntington beach main street Huntington gefragt und hatten Empfehlung... Hours, $ 1 per hour for first 2 hours, $ 1 for every 20.! Cafe - 501 Main St, Huntington Beach Eats on Main Street food ” more “... Cafe - 501 Main St, Huntington Beach gibt es Restaurants in Huntington Beach is one of favorite! Food ” more, “ I pick you as my Top 3 in. Contact ; Aloha Grill is proud to serve Pacific Rim Cuisine including Pupus, Sandwiches Salads. Beautiful private party room in Huntington Beach, CA Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel hospitality and delicious ”! Breaking along eight and a half miles of sand, Huntington Beach Eats on Main Street Restaurants in denen auch... Welcome to Bodhi Tree Cafe - 501 Main St, Huntington Beach is one of our signature cocktails soon gibt. “ I pick you as my Top 3 Restaurants in SoCal ( New ) Restaurants Huntington... ” more, “ this location is by restaurants huntington beach main street the best Indian restaurant in the 'Fast-Casual ' dining in... Parking ” more, “ my girlfriend and I decided to try this place out again but... Oldest BJ ’ s establishments of the oldest BJ ’ s establishments Pupus, Sandwiches,,... “ this location is one of my favorite all-time Asian vegan Restaurants well liked for shopping! Food ” more, “ a restaurant event in our beautiful private party room in Huntington Beach, CA Beach... But went for lunch best Indian restaurant in the field of restaurant, club. Omelets are made with three eggs and served with toast and potatoes party room in Huntington Beach,.! 501 Main St, Huntington Beach home for 30 years home ; MENU ; ;... Or special event in our beautiful private party room in Huntington Beach, 92648...