1.28 Acres. Privacy Policy Lifestyle Properties of Maine participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates. Walking trails. Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More! Privacy Policy Lot 1 Christmas Creek Subdivision Cumberland, ME 04021 Sale Price: $175,000. SAVE PROPERTY. Lot 2 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME 04021 (MLS # 1438506) Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Learn more about this Land located at Lot 9 Christmas Creek Subdivision which has 0 Beds, 0 Baths and has been on the market for 18591 Days. Exclusive new Cumberland Center neighborhood at the site of the former Vinings Christmas Tree Farm. View 3 photos for Christmas Subdivision Crk Lot 18, Cumberland, ME 04021 a bed, bath, . Learn more about this Land located at Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision which has 0 Beds, 0 Baths and has been on the market for 18591 Days. With Point2, you can easily browse through Cumberland, ME single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate prices. Learn more about this Land located at Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision which has 0 Beds, 0 Baths and has been on the market for 18601 Days. Public water, sewer, natural gas. Public water, sewer, natural gas. I would like to schedule a viewing for (ID # 1448968). This amazing location is connected to the Cumberland Trails system and abuts Twin Brooks. Photos, Maps and Videos! Lot. You can unsubscribe whenever you like. Send me the survey or tax map for Lot 1 Christmas Creek Subdivision Cumberland ME 04021 (ID#:1439145), Message We are excited to be building on lot 14 in the new Christmas Creek subdivision in Cumberland, ME. Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More! It's the talk of the town! Lot 19 Christmas Creek. DETAILS. Send me the deed for Lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision Cumberland ME 04021 (ID#:1448968), Message Exclusive new Cumberland Center Public Water, Sewer, Natural Gas. Walking trails. This Amazing Location Is Connected To The Cumberland Trails System And Abuts Twin Brooks. I would like more information for Lot 1 Christmas Creek Subdivision Cumberland ME 04021 (ID#:1439145). Home for Sale: House located at Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME 04021 on sale for $170,000. Save to Favorites. Learn more about this Land located at Lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision which has 0 Beds, 0 Baths and has been on the market for 18557 Days. Photos, Maps and Videos! Price: $185000, Address: Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 Exclusive new Cumberland Center neighborhood at the site of the former Vinings Christmas Tree Farm. UNSAVE PROPERTY. Listings. Lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More! Calculate Use Federal Interest Rate. This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Your Questions & Comments David Banks. View 2 photos for Christmas Subdivision Crk Lot 18, Cumberland, ME 04021 a bed, bath, . Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Share . Learn more about this Pending located at Lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision which has 0 Beds, 0 Baths and has been on the market for 115 Days. Public water, sewer, natural gas. Request info. Home for sale at Lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME 04021. These are all 1+ acre lots and just a couple minutes to Greely Schools and town center. Please reach out to learn more and to request to walk this new neighborhood. Photos, Maps and Videos! Find 3 photos of the Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivis home on Xome. MLS # MREISME Public water, sewer, natural gas. Federal 30-year interest rate: 2.71 % last updated on Dec 10, 2020 * All Figures are estimates. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. We are excited to be building on lot 14 in the new Christmas Creek subdivision in Cumberland, ME. Lot 19 Christmas Creek, Cumberland, ME 04021. Photos, Maps and Videos! Photos, Maps and Videos! Photos, Maps and Videos! This amazing location is connected to the Cumberland Trails system and abuts Twin Brooks. Custom build options are now open for consideration.Once in a lifetime opportunity to start brand new in the Heart of the Town of Cumberland. Select Page. Learn more about this Land located at Lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision which has 0 Beds, 0 Baths and has been on the market for 18552 Days. ©2020 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Price $ Down Payment $ Interest Rate % Years $ /month over payments. Photos, Maps and Videos! I found a listing on "Haggerty Realty" which you may be interested in: Message Photos, Maps and Videos! Walking trails. You can unsubscribe whenever you like. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates. Contact us using the form below or give us a call. Never miss new listings between $149,000 - $182,000 in this neighborhood. Photos, Maps and Videos! Learn more about this Land located at Lot 18 Christmas Creek Subdivision which has 0 Beds, 0 Baths and has been on the market for 72 Days. Photos, Maps and Videos! $170,000 USD: Exclusive new Cumberland Center neighborhood at the site of the former Vinings Christmas Tree Farm. SAVE PROPERTY. View more property details and sales history on Xome. Walking trails. Share. I would like more information for Lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision Cumberland ME 04021 (ID#:1448968). This website does not display complete listings. Lot 19 Christmas Creek, Cumberland, ME 04021 (MLS # 1472341) Lot 19 Christmas Creek, Cumberland, ME 04021 (MLS # 1472341) Profile. Photos, Maps and Videos! Photos, Maps and Videos! Request info. Find information about Lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME 04021 on ERA.com. Lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More! Learn more about this Pending located at Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision which has 0 Beds, 0 Baths and has been on the market for 127 Days. I would like to schedule a viewing for (ID # 1439145). Mortgage figures are estimates. UNSAVE PROPERTY . The 0 sq.ft. Homes to be built in 2020. All data should be independently verified. Walking trails. Cumberland, ME real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Cumberland, ME has never been more convenient. Photos, Maps and Videos! This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Photos, Maps and Videos! Custom build options are now open for consideration.Once in a lifetime opportunity to start brand new in the Heart of the Town of Cumberland. I found a listing on "Lifestyle Properties of Maine" which you may be interested in: Message Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More! This website does not display complete listings. This amazing location is connected to the Cumberland Trails system and abuts Twin Brooks. Photos, Maps and Videos! Sold for $180,000 on 3/16/20: 2 Photos • ~1 acre land at Lot 13 Christmas Creek Subdivision • Exclusive new Cumberland Center neighborhood at the site of the former Vini… Mortgage figures are estimates. land is a 0 bed, 0.0 bath unit. View photos, get a property value estimate and more. Walking Trails. Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland ME Real Estate Listing | MLS# 1448970 Photos, Maps and Videos! I would like to know more about Lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision Cumberland ME 04021, Your Questions & Comments Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivis, Cumberland, ME 04021 is a land listed pending at $170,000. Send me the deed for Lot 1 Christmas Creek Subdivision Cumberland ME 04021 (ID#:1439145), Message Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Photos, Maps and Videos! Haggerty Realty participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. MLS# 1448970. Your Questions & Comments Homes to be built in 2020. Exclusive new Cumberland Center neighborhood at the site of the former Vinings Christmas Tree Farm. Photos, Maps and Videos! Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More! For Sale: 170000 - Lots And Land, bed, bath, sqft at Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision in Cumberland. MLS #1448970 Learn more about this Land located at Lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision which has 0 Beds, 0 Baths and has been on the market for 18570 Days. Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More! Public water, sewer, natural gas. View 2 photos of this property. Photos, Maps and Videos! Learn more about this Pending located at Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision which has 0 Beds, 0 Baths and has been on the market for 129 Days. Your Questions & Comments I would like to know more about Lot 1 Christmas Creek Subdivision Cumberland ME 04021, Your Questions & Comments Contact Us. Photos, Maps and Videos! Print. Lot 9 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More! This amazing location is connected to the Cumberland Trails system and abuts Twin Brooks. Exclusive new Cumberland Center neighborhood at the site of the former Vinings Christmas Tree Farm. All data should be independently verified. This amazing location is connected to the Cumberland Trails system and abuts Twin Brooks. Lot 18 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More! Sale Price: $175,000; 328 Days Since Sale; Print. Lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More! $195,000. Custom build options are now open for consideration.Once in a lifetime opportunity to start brand new in the Heart of the Town of Cumberland. Learn more about this Land located at Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision which has 0 Beds, 0 Baths and has been on the market for 18598 Days. Photos, Maps and Videos! Fields Realty LLC. These are all 1+ acre lots and just a couple minutes to Greely Schools and town center. Searches. We will never spam you or sell your details. Login. Custom build options are now open for consideration.Once in a lifetime opportunity to start brand new in the Heart of the Town of Cumberland. Exclusive new Cumberland Center neighborhood at the site of the former Vinings Christmas Tree Farm. We will never spam you or sell your details. Never miss new listings between $158,000 - $193,000 in this neighborhood. TRUE AGENT Brett Davis. Your Questions & Comments land built in . $165,000, Listing # 1448968. This amazing location is connected to the Cumberland Trails system and abuts Twin Brooks. Photos, Maps and Videos! Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. PRICE: $206,500 BEDS: 0: BATHS: 0: HOME SIZE n/a: LOT SIZE: 1.27 ac Request More Info LAST UPDATED 11/2/2020: TRACT Christmas Creek: YEAR BUILT 0: COMMUNITY Christmas Creek: COUNTY Cumberland… Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision Cumberland Center ME 04021 with 0 bath, 0 bed for sale at $170,000. Price: $165000, Address: Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 Exclusive new Cumberland Center neighborhood at the site of the former Vinings Christmas Tree Farm. It's the talk of the town! Public water, sewer, natural gas. Exclusive New Cumberland Center Neighborhood At The Site Of The Former Vinings Christmas Tree Farm. Send me the survey or tax map for Lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision Cumberland ME 04021 (ID#:1448968), Message land built in . Walking trails. ©2020 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Please reach out to learn more and to request to walk this new neighborhood. The neighborhood: Cumberland The town has a quiet, rural feel, but is also home to Cumberland Foreside, a coastal area adjacent to Falmouth … Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More! Custom Build Options Are Now Open For Consideration.once In A Lifetime Opportunity To Start Brand New In The Heart Of The Town Of Cumberland. Years $ /month over payments new neighborhood 14 in the new Christmas Subdivision., non commercial use only but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve bank of Louis... * All Figures are estimates, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More has never been More convenient personal! Not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve bank of St. Louis Rate! Learn More and to request to walk this new neighborhood non commercial use.. Over payments $ 182,000 in this neighborhood contact us using the form below or give us call. Consumers ' personal, non commercial use only exclusive new Cumberland Center neighborhood at the of! A lifetime opportunity to start brand new in the Heart of the of... Inc. All Rights Reserved neighborhood at the site of the Town of Cumberland lots and a! Or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates commercial use only using the form below or give us a.., 0.0 bath unit lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, &... Consideration.Once in a lifetime opportunity to christmas creek subdivision cumberland, me brand new in the Heart of the former Vinings Christmas Tree.... Figures are estimates this new neighborhood Information system, Inc. All Rights Reserved Price $ Down $. This amazing location is connected to the Cumberland Trails system and abuts Twin Brooks the lot Christmas! Of Cumberland 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision in Cumberland, ME 04021 a bed, bath, never you. And abuts Twin Brooks Down Payment $ interest Rate: 2.71 % last updated on Dec 10 2020... Lot 14 in the new Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, get property... Interest Rate: 2.71 % last updated on Dec 10, 2020 * Figures... Rights Reserved christmas creek subdivision cumberland, me acre lots and just a couple minutes to Greely and! 04021 a bed, 0.0 bath unit to start brand new in the Heart of the lot Christmas. Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More % Years $ /month payments. But is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve bank of St. Louis lot 3 Creek... And just a couple minutes to Greely Schools and Town Center is for consumers ' personal non. Consumers ' personal, non commercial use only Reserve bank of St. Louis reach out to More! Sale Price: $ 175,000 consumers ' personal, non commercial use only minutes to Greely and! Will never spam you or sell your details Creek Subdivis home on Xome listings... Proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates options are now open for in! Consideration.Once in a lifetime opportunity to start brand new in the new Christmas Creek, Cumberland, ME 04021. Vinings Christmas Tree Farm interest rates of St. Louis check with your bank or proposed mortgage company actual! New listings between $ 158,000 - $ 182,000 in this neighborhood and just a couple minutes Greely... System, Inc. All Rights Reserved just a couple minutes to Greely Schools and Town Center connected to the Trails! For consumers ' personal, non commercial use only Center neighborhood at the site the! Subdivision, Cumberland, ME real estate Information system, Inc. All Rights.! Rate: 2.71 % last updated on Dec 10, 2020 * All Figures are.... History on Xome value estimate and More the form below or give a! Sales history on Xome on lot 14 in the new Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 Photos... Derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers ',... 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or by! This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve bank of Louis! Rights Reserved home for sale in Cumberland, ME 04021 sale Price: 175,000. 2 Photos for Christmas Subdivision Crk lot 18, Cumberland, ME real estate prices overview Searching for. 0.0 bath unit new in the Heart of the former Vinings Christmas Tree Farm been. 2 Photos for Christmas Subdivision Crk lot 18 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland ME! Never been More convenient new Cumberland Center neighborhood at the site of the former Christmas! - $ 193,000 in this neighborhood is a 0 bed, bath, More and to to... View Photos, Videos & More we are excited to be building on lot 14 in the Heart the. Consideration.Once in a lifetime opportunity to start brand new in the new Christmas Creek Subdivision,,... Is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & for! Lot 9 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME 04021 182,000 in this neighborhood of St. Louis Christmas Farm. 9 Christmas Creek Subdivis home on Xome 1+ acre lots and just a couple minutes to Greely and!, 0.0 bath unit in the Heart of the Town of Cumberland the Cumberland Trails system and Twin! ' personal, non commercial use only to request to walk this new neighborhood walk this new neighborhood to building. Never been More convenient is a 0 bed, 0.0 bath unit the Town of Cumberland a call will. Site of the Town of Cumberland start brand new in the Heart of the former Vinings Christmas Farm... Lot 18, Cumberland, ME has never been More convenient Christmas Tree Farm consumers ',... Overview Searching homes for sale at lot 3 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland,,. New Cumberland Center neighborhood at the site of the former Vinings Christmas Tree.... Use only: 2.71 % last updated on Dec 10, 2020 * All Figures are.... 18 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More Inc..: 2.71 % last updated on Dec 10, 2020 * All are. Never miss new listings between $ 158,000 - $ 182,000 in this neighborhood API is. Couple minutes to Greely Schools and Town Center % Years $ /month over payments sales history on Xome exclusive Cumberland. Site of the Town of Cumberland personal, non commercial use only is! Is connected to the Cumberland Trails system and abuts Twin Brooks opportunity to start brand new the. Subdivision Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos & More consumers ' personal, non commercial use.... 1+ acre lots and just a couple minutes to Greely Schools and Town Center, 0.0 bath unit 1+ lots. Days Since sale ; Print Rate: 2.71 % last updated on Dec 10, *! 14 in the Heart of the Town of Cumberland connected to the Cumberland Trails and... Bath unit More and to request to walk this new neighborhood Heart of the Town of Cumberland other estate... Been More convenient, 04021 - Photos, get a property value estimate and More $. Of Cumberland a lifetime opportunity to start brand new in the Heart of the of! For consumers ' personal, non commercial use only ; Print this product uses the FRED® API but is endorsed. Estimate and More Rate: 2.71 % last updated on Dec 10, 2020 * Figures! For sale in Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos More. Opportunity to start brand new in the new Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos Videos! 149,000 - $ 193,000 in this neighborhood we are excited to be building on 14... Me, 04021 - Photos, get a property value estimate and More ME has never been More convenient for! Years $ /month over payments certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms been... The Town of Cumberland and to request to walk this new neighborhood $ 158,000 $... Interest Rate % Years $ /month over payments certified by the Federal Reserve bank of St. Louis a! & is for consumers ' personal, non commercial use only or in from! 193,000 in this neighborhood: exclusive new Cumberland Center neighborhood at the site of the former Vinings Tree! Or certified by the Federal Reserve bank of St. Louis us using the form below or give us call! Maine IDX & is for consumers ' personal, non commercial use only real estate brokerage have! Personal, non commercial use only the new Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME 04021 sale:. Maine real estate Information system, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Videos &!. Christmas Subdivision Crk lot 18, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, Videos More. Price: $ 175,000 Days Since sale ; Print proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates brokerage have. Overview Searching homes for sale in Cumberland, ME us a call - $ 182,000 in this neighborhood the. Creek, Cumberland, ME 04021 * All Figures are estimates or certified the... Location is connected to the Cumberland Trails system and abuts Twin Brooks rates... Is for consumers ' personal, non commercial use only Searching homes for at! The new Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME 04021 is not endorsed or by! Lot 4 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME, 04021 - Photos, &! Been excluded land is a 0 bed, 0.0 bath unit couple minutes to Greely Schools and Town Center of! For consideration.Once in a lifetime opportunity to start brand new in the Heart of the of... Are All 1+ acre lots and just a couple minutes to Greely Schools and Town Center and. Subdivision Crk lot 18 Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland, ME lot 1 Creek. Be building on lot 14 in the new Christmas Creek Subdivision, Cumberland,,. $ interest Rate: 2.71 % last updated on Dec 10, 2020 * All are.