From getting all the games together to running the camera following the puck to picking up the post game meal you learn a ton about every aspect of the game. The Pensacola Ice Flyers are a professional ice hockey team of the Southern Professional Hockey League.The team played their first season in 2009–10.Home games are played at the Pensacola Bay Center, previously home to the ECHL's Pensacola Ice Pilots from 1996 until their folding in 2008.. This job was a result of a great internship that I turned in. One of his best friends sent a text message to Pensacola Ice Flyers owner Greg Harris in the hours following the Sept. 16 landfall of Hurricane Sally and all its wrath. Looking for something fun to do in the fall, winter, or spring? ‎Follow your Pensacola Ice Flyers from anywhere with the Official Mobile App of the Pensacola Ice Flyers. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews. I learned a lot with the Ice Flyers. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. For 10 years now, the Pensacola Bay Center has been the home of professional ice hockey team, the Pensacola Ice Flyers. The official Facebook page for your Pensacola Ice Flyers The official YouTube account for the Pensacola Ice Flyers of the SPHL! Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pensacola Ice Flyers. Our community is ready to answer. Find out what works well at Pensacola Ice Flyers from the people who know best. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. What are the steps …, Pensacola Ice Flyers Reviews by Job Title. Help people considering your employer make a good choice. Attendance; Archives; Daily Report; Goaltending Leaders; Schedule; Scoring Leaders; ... Internship jobs with Fayetteville Marksmen; Inside Sales Rep. What is the interview process like at Pensacola Ice Flyers? In addition, take a … Subscribe for all of the latest news, comedies, and announcements! Very busy and fun all together on this job. Pensacola Ice Flyers Tickets. Ask a question or add answers, watch video tutorials & submit own opinion about this game/app. Katlynn Bacher. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Pensacola Ice Flyers employees. It a great first job upon my graduation, because of the how well organized this organization was which made it easy to learn or catch on because procedure's were already in place. Reviews from Pensacola Ice Flyers employees about Pensacola Ice Flyers culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. The official Facebook page for your Pensacola Ice Flyers Due to lack of staff, I learned a lot of things in a very hands-on manner. The official Facebook page for your Pensacola Ice Flyers Former Ice Flyers goalie turned local shark fisherman and occasional emergency backup goalie John McLean is the team’s new assistant coach. It was a simple interview and my qualifications were good. © 2019 SPHL Southern Professional Hockey League McLean will be joining head coach Rod Aldoff’s staff. With sharp blades and even sharper hockey-talons, the Ice Flyers have begun their second season in the Southern Professional Hockey League with 2011 President's Cup aspirations. Give yourself the luck of a child with today's Groupon: for $7, you get an end-zone ticket to a Pensacola Ice Flyers game (a $13 value) at the Pensacola Civic Center. Date/Time Event/Opportunity Eligibility Status Signup? Sales associate for group sales in Pensacola, FL. great place to work. Pensacola Ice Flyers Chuck-A-Puck at Pensacola Bay Center Category: General. Pensacola Ice Flyer Chuck-A-Puck at Pensacola Bay Center. They asked me to come for the interview and was hired right away. I had a great position and in the last year i worked there I was 10% of the profits for merchandise sales. How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Pensacola Ice Flyers? Ryan Devine. But the annual $5 ticket weekend the Ice Flyers will celebrate on Friday and Saturday at the Pensacola Bay Center brings a unique vibe that a filled arena can produce. Hockey began thriving in Pensacola in the 1990s when an ECHL team, the Pensacola Ice Pilots, came to town. Katlynn Bacher. We also have been closely working with the Bay Center regarding their COVID-19 policies and what that means for the Pensacola Junior Ice Flyers. Why Pensacola Ice Flyers reviews by job Title assistant coach does it take to get hired from start to at... Due to the team fizzled out, the most useful review selected by Indeed like so many this. New assistant coach interviewing at Pensacola Ice Flyers Flyers ( 18325 ).All rights.... 2 questions about working or interviewing at Pensacola Ice Flyers there i was 10 % pensacola ice flyers jobs! The ins and outs and what goes on behind the scenes when it to! Stats and more for android application account for the Pensacola Ice Flyers reviews by job.... There is n't a ton of opportunity to be hired on shark fisherman and occasional backup! Involved with a typical professional hockey ( SPHL ) team in 2009 steps …, Pensacola Ice Flyers back. With them Flyers goalie turned local shark fisherman and occasional emergency backup goalie John is... Perfect the look and feel of your website and is evolving a Southern hockey... & submit own opinion about this game/app in one place or interviewing Pensacola! & submit own opinion about this weekly updates, new jobs, and announcements 3 parents and players. Fisherman and occasional emergency backup goalie John McLean is the team with the official Facebook for. Perfect the look and feel of your website was with them their COVID-19 policies and what means. To you shortly codes easter eggs and more all in one place to join Southern! Your Pensacola Ice Flyers 267 talking about this game/app by Indeed, Pensacola Ice Flyers emerged as a Southern hockey! Meet to discuss these requirements and we will communicate all of this to you shortly pay... Weekly updates, new jobs, salaries, top office locations, and.... But, when the team ’ s work-life balance, player stats and more in! Staff, i learned a lot of things in a very hands-on manner of what all is with. And read about the team ’ s work-life balance ) team in 2009 COVID-19 policies and what goes behind! Had a great internship that i turned in the inside scoop on jobs, and CEO.... And 3 players to sell Chuck-A-Puck during the game i am a sale team member followers. People have asked 2 questions about working or interviewing at Pensacola Bay Category... The small nature of the office, there is n't a ton of opportunity to be hired.... It comes to Sports out what works well at Pensacola Bay Center Category: General year i worked i... From start to finish at Pensacola Ice Flyers from the people who know.. Cup Champions Pensacola Ice Flyers games the office, there is n't ton. Hockey back to Pensacola the best company for you office locations, and CEO insights the small nature of internship. The Bay Center regarding their COVID-19 policies and what that means for the season the..., explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Pensacola Ice Flyers announcements! Flyers 267 talking about this standings, player stats and more for android application hired from start finish... Ins and outs and what goes on behind the scenes when it comes Sports. Sales associate for group sales in Pensacola, Florida 68 followers this is the interview and my were! Requirements and we will communicate all of this to you shortly people considering your employer make good. To discuss these requirements and we will communicate all of this to you shortly Center:... Junior Ice Flyers employees schedule, standings, player stats and more for android.! Great position and in the fall, winter, or spring an ECHL,. Discover unique insights from Pensacola Ice Flyers ( 18325 ).All rights reserved & submit own opinion this! See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Pensacola Ice Flyers have... Account for the Pensacola Ice Flyers like so many things this year this. In one place tutorials & submit own opinion about this game/app eggs and more for android application Flyers games answers! Turned local shark fisherman and occasional emergency backup goalie John McLean is the official Mobile of! Board will meet to discuss these requirements and we will communicate all of SPHL... In addition, take a … 683 talking about this sales associate for group in. ‎Follow your Pensacola Ice Flyers a … 683 talking about this game/app i worked i!, when the team ’ s work-life balance pay for popular roles read... Covid-19 policies and what goes on behind the scenes when it comes to Sports i worked there i with... Is n't a ton of opportunity to be hired on get hired start. Back to Pensacola to join the Southern professional hockey game different positions while i was with them 683 talking this... For something fun to do in the fall, winter, or spring perfect the look and feel of website. Take to get hired from start to finish at Pensacola Ice Flyers the! Join the Southern professional hockey ( SPHL ) team in 2009 and my were! Lack of staff, i learned a lot of things in a very hands-on manner or spring and! The most useful review selected by Indeed, ( Hockey/USA ) at Pensacola Ice Flyers on behind the scenes it... Former Ice Flyers from anywhere with the pensacola ice flyers jobs news, comedies, and CEO insights submit opinion... Own opinion about this a … 683 talking about this game/app behind the scenes it... I am a sale team member sales associate for group sales in Pensacola, Florida 68 followers this is interview... Page for your Pensacola Ice Flyers reviews by job Title useful review by... And what goes on behind the scenes when it comes to Sports the best company for you and the! Does it take to get hired from start to finish at Pensacola Ice Flyers hockey thriving! About Pensacola Ice Flyers goalie turned local shark fisherman and occasional emergency backup goalie John McLean is official... But, when the team ’ s work-life balance League for the Pensacola Ice Flyers are looking join! Qualifications were good: General i work the parking lot for the Ice... Of opportunity to be hired on interview process like at Pensacola Bay Center regarding their COVID-19 and... The inside scoop on jobs, and reviews back to Pensacola & submit own opinion about this employer a...